Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Who is Mick's closest friend?
Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: June 1, 2019 18:17

Keith? Matt Clifford?

Drew

Re: Who is Mick's closest friend?
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 1, 2019 18:25

Well,for sure Keef is not. Not sure about Matt. Guess that leaves us,the fans.

Kidding..Mick is very closed up as a person.seems he is close to Charlie.

Jeroen

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: June 1, 2019 18:48

I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone we never heard of.

Date: June 1, 2019 19:02

His accountant

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:23

His (...) grinning smiley

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:26

It's me

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:27

Probably someone we don't known.
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:44

Maybe his dog (if he has one).

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:50

Have ya watched Being Mick?

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 1, 2019 20:21

Mick seems to have many women "friends", have not seen him with guys much. I would think he'd hit it off with Richard Branson. They are both knights, both Brits, both successful in business, and both have similar philosophies on life. Richard is more forthcoming in public than Mick. We don't see much of Mick other than on stage, whereas Richard is always reaching out on social and business online and other media, interviews, public speaking etc. He has a private island (btw Ronnie Wood honeymooned on Necker Island with Sally), while Mick owns properties in Mustique and elsewhere. Both are friends with celebrities, musicians, performers, actors etc. and political figures, along with fellow business moguls.

There are some photos of Mick and Richard together, not a ton. Plus Richard is a big Stones fan: [www.indiatoday.in]

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 1, 2019 20:47

His brother?............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-01 21:10 by EddieByword.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: June 1, 2019 21:08

Melanie.

(I really have no idea)

Date: June 1, 2019 21:08

RONNIE!

RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 1, 2019 21:19

I am sure Mick has got a private life and private friends. And of course family. We all love the Stones, but I have always wished for them to have their private life private, and not stalked and staked out here or other public places.

Bjornulf

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: June 1, 2019 21:35

That´s the curse of being famous. All celebs have to deal with it. People will always be interested in private things... not always funny for famous people. But - imagine the thousands of starving journalists/writers/photographers if there was no public interest in private things concerning celebrities.cool smiley

Me, I can walk the streets without causing a riot. But I also do not own an island or 20 expensive cars, 7 houses all over the world and on and on.

...everybody´s got to pay.

Date: June 1, 2019 22:03

bv
I am sure Mick has got a private life and private friends. And of course family. We all love the Stones, but I have always wished for them to have their private life private, and not stalked and staked out here or other public places.

Of course, and who excels the BEST at being a mastery I mean mystery MICK JAGGER.

Date: June 1, 2019 22:24

bv

Do you find it ironic that you have been ‘stalking’ the band, every show every tour, providing information to the fans of their comings and goings thru print then the change over to internet for ...
what has it been BV,
40 years?
Good grief.
You are 1 of a kind, to go with the 1 of a kind band.
That’s all I got.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-01 22:25 by 35love.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: June 1, 2019 22:39

35love
bv

Do you find it ironic that you have been ‘stalking’ the band, every show every tour, providing information to the fans of their comings and goings thru print then the change over to internet for ...
what has it been BV,
40 years?
Good grief.
That’s all I got.

Wow you have some big you know what to tell BV that. Can’t believe you said that

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 1, 2019 22:51

Well I don't really care about people who anonymously blame me on stuff I have never done. Funny thing on one side people ask me all the time about the color of Mick's underwear, what they rehearse, where they go, who is dating who, club show details, and all of that, but if you take a look at what I do publish, which is easily found on the IORR news pages, there is absolutely NOTHING private, unless it has been printed in public press. Hate posting on Internet is like poison, and sure it is unacceptable, just for the record.

Bjornulf

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 1, 2019 23:04

Cooltoplady
35love
bv

what has it been BV,
40 years?
Good grief.
That’s all I got.

Wow you have some big you know what to tell BV that. Can’t believe you said that

I think 35Love do need give a little explanation what he means..........as far as I know BV setup this forum as RS music fan and always hate post of the private live unless they are public...............

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: June 1, 2019 23:04

Well, I'll say it --- Keith!
Lots of history, lots of time spend together working, knows him as well as anybdy, have shared secrets and confidences over the years, helped make him what he is today ... probably a royal pain in the ass to him him now, but who else was there when he had his first show, at Altamont, when he was arrested, when he was messed up with a woman, etc., etc.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 1, 2019 23:10

Me

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 1, 2019 23:32

latebloomer
Me

Glad you can share some pictures latebloomer grinning smiley

Posted by: rbp ()
Date: June 2, 2019 00:46

Another vote for Melanie.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:14

I fink it's that girl that lives in
a stinky filthy block of flats with
trash all on the floor and hinges off the door...and she cooks good eggs

ROCKMAN

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:16

Mick ,Keith, Charlie and Ronnie have all been music icons for a few years now.
None of us would hate to be not in control of our private life, which is understandable.
These guys are used to it all now since they been facing it since the 60's.
They say what they want to say in an interview or have a microphone stuck in front of them at a public place like a hotel etc. while on holiday.

Sometimes something slips out that is taken up as news on a tour/album or their private life etc.
The boys know what to say …………….and when to say it...….most of the time.
They have all got close friends just like most of us...…...and they keep a lot of things close. smiling smiley

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:22

HMS
That´s the curse of being famous. All celebs have to deal with it. People will always be interested in private things... not always funny for famous people. But - imagine the thousands of starving journalists/writers/photographers if there was no public interest in private things concerning celebrities.cool smiley

Me, I can walk the streets without causing a riot. But I also do not own an island or 20 expensive cars, 7 houses all over the world and on and on.

...everybody´s got to pay.

My spouse works in the entertainment industry and deals with celebrities and their agents on a regular basis. For the most part, if you just say "hello" to a celeb in public and mention how much you've enjoyed their CAREER you're most likely to get a "hello!" and "thank you!" back.

From what I've seen of the Stones when they meet a fan? They are incredibly friendly and gracious.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:30

Right now probably Melanie. Also close with Ronnie I guess and Matt Clifford and Dave Stewart

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:41

I don't know who Mick's best friend is but its definitely not Melanie Hambrick! I'm sure she is a nice young lady and a talented ballerina but they seem to have very little in common except a kid and a financial arrangement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-02 11:51 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: June 2, 2019 01:46

I thought you were keith’ best friend late bloomer - I’m really upset

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1636
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home