Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Pit, which side do you recommend?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 7, 2020 09:59

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: February 7, 2020 11:48

My experience has been either side is about equal, Mick, Ronnie and Keith all move about enough that you will get a great view of all members from both sides.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 7, 2020 12:25

Any of the pit sides are great. If you are 100% Keith fan then you see a bit more of Keith on Keith side of course, same with Ronnie side vs Ronnie. Mick is all over, and both Ronnie and Keith do move around, so I would not worry much about which side to choose. It is a luxury to be in the pit, no matter what side.

Bjornulf

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 13:18

Both are good but If I had to split them, I put Keith's side slightly ahead due to the swivelling camera crane always being on Ronnie's side. It occasionally partially blocks the view.
Regardless of what pit you're in, I advise near the back of it and on the catwalk rail. I was there in Manchester in 2018 and had a perfect view of everything.
The stage is high, so if you're at the front, your view will not be complete unless you are very tall.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 7, 2020 15:00

grzegorz67

Both are good but If I had to split them, I put Keith's side slightly ahead due to the swivelling camera crane always being on Ronnie's side. It occasionally partially blocks the view.

I was in 2017 in the Pit on Keith's side and there were the Camera-man, the Autocue-Display and a Ventilator which occasionally blocked the view. And I couldn't see Charlie smiling at all because he was hidden behind his Cymbal ....

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home