Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 00:39

Kurt
They've been testing out a secondary stage where the band will migrate for an acoustic set that features "Play with Fire" and "Sweet Virginia," Wood said.

"We'll suddenly be among the people who thought they had bad seats," he joked. "We'll be revisiting songs from way back when, which I'm really excited about."

-Ronnie Wood June 20 courtesy of Bye Bye Johnny in another thread !!!

This is the coolest post I've seen all month smiling smiley

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 21, 2019 00:54

StonedRambler
WelshEdge1

They can set it up pretty quickly.

I'd imagine the crew would do it during the band intros.
Yes, and if they are just doing an acoustic set, they don't even have to bring amps to the B-Stage. All their acoustics go straight into the PA. A little drum set would be enough

True - no amps needed. And luckily, Charlie's drumset *is* small. One, two mike stands - ready.

Woah folks, I'm looking forward, really.
WHAT A BAND!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 21, 2019 01:18

"Play with Fire," really? Seems like that's been a loooong time coming! Yes!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 21, 2019 01:20

waterrats

True - no amps needed. And luckily, Charlie's drumset *is* small. One, two mike stands - ready.

As shown during the rehearsals:

[Twitter.com]

One acoustic song: like 'As Tears Go By' in Europe 2006 - [iorr.org] .

Only Mick on Vocals/Harp, surrounded by Keith & Ronnie on Acoustic Guitar and Charlie on Drums behind - that's all, so the space of the small stage on the end of the catwalk could be sufficient.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:09

Meanwhile, Keith’s book is being touted as the ultimate business guide! cool smiley

[www.cnbc.com]

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:54

Good luck tomorrow night boys. Thank you for 57 years of rock and roll.
We love you.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: June 21, 2019 10:19

Today is the show day in Chicago yeah !

There was a lots of talk in the past pit tickets impossible to buy at face value for lots of concerts.

Today you can buy easy PIT 1 or PIT 2 for the opening Chicago 1 and Chicago 2 concerts at face value.
You can choose the will call or download your cell phone option.

unbelievable !

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 21, 2019 10:41

Yours for only 800$+fees right ? I guess they've finally priced themselves out ! But they'll manage to fill them alright with LDs and "upgrades" offered to people at random.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: June 21, 2019 11:34

gotdablouse
Yours for only 800$+fees right ? I guess they've finally priced themselves out ! But they'll manage to fill them alright with LDs and "upgrades" offered to people at random.
$495.50 plus fees, either Pit available. Block 204 $149.50. Mmmmm....

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 21, 2019 12:19

So I was wrong (going by a previous post...),good ! Same conclusion though on pricing themselves out with arguably the best spot unsold on the day of the show...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Periscope video streaming?
Posted by: lovingcup22 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 17:03

Wondering if anyone will be doing this on the tour?

Re: Periscope video streaming?
Date: June 21, 2019 17:10

lovingcup22

Wondering if anyone will be doing this on the tour?

Someone wanted: [iorr.org] .

Date: June 21, 2019 17:20

Official Merchandise NO FILTER 2019: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] · [Store.DigitalStores.co.uk] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-21 19:05 by Irix.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 21, 2019 18:13

To do an acoustic set on the b-stage they probably have to run the monitors super loud to overpower the delayed sound coming from the main stage due to the distance. It used to work on the other tours because the guitar players had amps there and mick, Darryl and chuck are on in ears. I’m really curious how it will sound.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: June 21, 2019 18:31

I can't be in Chicago have to wait til Aug for my two shows. I hope everyone has a awesome night tonight.

Posted by: samakira ()
Date: June 21, 2019 19:13

Upcoming US 2019 tour merchandise:

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: June 21, 2019 19:15

What is in the box?

Date: June 21, 2019 19:17

rogerriffin

What is in the box?

Pin set: [Store.DigitalStores.co.uk] .

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: June 21, 2019 19:27

Alright! I won't see the Stones until August. Confession time: this will be my first Stones concert. I've been a huge fan for over 2 years now and I just have never seen them. Granted, I am only in my 20s. I don't have the money! Looks like this will be a great tour!

Date: June 21, 2019 19:35

Some more official 2019 Merchandise:

[www.Bravado.de]

[www.Bravado.de]

[www.Bravado.de]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 21, 2019 20:03

The tye dye hoodie has the old dates...collectors item? confused smileywinking smiley

Date: June 21, 2019 20:10

Bravado waits with the new dates until the Stones were really on stage .... grinning smiley

[TheRollingStonesShop.com] shows the Tour-List corrected.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-21 22:10 by Irix.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 21, 2019 22:00

Enter for a chance to win a trip for 2
to see THE ROLLING STONES concert on August 31, 2019!
Two winners will be selected.
Trip includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Miami, FL -
- 2 nights hotel stay -
- $350 spending money -
- 2 tickets to The Rolling Stones concert -
and more

[www.retireyourrisksweepstakes.com]

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: June 22, 2019 20:09

Does anyone know if the Ticket Booth is open today at Soldier? Or is the merch truck open today also? Lines were nuts last night. Thank you.

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 23, 2019 06:48

Thanks to people who took pictures of the merchandise booth at past shows I like to see those.

From June 21st Chicago

Date: June 23, 2019 06:53

and some more...

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: June 23, 2019 06:56

Xam
Thanks to people who took pictures of the merchandise booth at past shows I like to see those.

From June 21st Chicago

Thanks for posting.

Date: June 23, 2019 08:00

babyblue
Xam
From June 21st Chicago

Thanks for posting.
You are very welcome, my pleasure to pay back the past pictures people have posted.

These pictures are from the booth outside. There are also booths inside, large ones in the hallway, another small one as you entered the field and another one on the field. The smaller booths did not have everything.

If one booth does not have your size, or the counter person claims they dont, go to another booth and/or ask another person. If the crowds are insane long(they will be)... maybe pick a song ("Miff Youth" is the song I pick) to run out to the booths and there will be no waiting smiling smiley Or buy before show.

For what is worth I bought the white Bears Jersey, 2 red bandanas and 2 of the lithos (both lithos were numbered by a machine (not hand written) xxx/500. At the end of the show as I was walking out I noticed the lithos were sold out on the booth outside (the display litho outside was gone (I assume sold)).

I would be interested to hear if they print more lithos for the next Chicago show, if they are numbered?... and did the numbers start over 500? Or is the whole "numbered limited edition" a bunch of BS smoking smiley Not that matters a whole lot, I am happy with my lithos... I am just curious. If I had to bet on it, I would bet they print up a whole bunch the same lithos with printed numbers on them... 1-500**

**$25,000 revenue (at least $23,500 profit) is too much for them to pass up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-23 08:18 by Xam.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 08:59

Not sure if this answers your question or not but, what I was told on the zip code tour only the ones at the event were numbered. At the show I went to, they sold out of both editions quickly so I had to order one. Mine was not numbered which went along with what I was told. But I totally see your point. If they had another 1-500 batch, who would know? I can't imagine that one being a hot seller on Tues. What ever Chicago #2 is will be an upgrade. #1 is pretty weak.

Date: June 23, 2019 10:41

TumblinDice76
Not sure if this answers your question or not but, what I was told on the zip code tour only the ones at the event were numbered. At the show I went to, they sold out of both editions quickly so I had to order one. Mine was not numbered which went along with what I was told. But I totally see your point. If they had another 1-500 batch, who would know? I can't imagine that one being a hot seller on Tues. What ever Chicago #2 is will be an upgrade. #1 is pretty weak.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Isn't it interesting how numbering 500 posters makes them rare and important... and then they just reprint as many more (of the exact same quality) as people want to buy online. smoking smiley And I think at one point all the numbering was done by hand.

I have kind of watched these things from the start both for sale at shows and RE-sales of them. I have always been puzzled why they cost so much. $50.00 for a poster is a lot more than the $5.00/$10.00 concert posters cost before 2010. But I guess the band looked at what some of those $10.00 poster were reselling for and decided... HEY!

Last I looked and I stopped watching a year or so ago... The Cadillac design from Cuba seems to be the most expensive in the secondary markets and I have no idea if they were numbered, but people were paying 200-300 for them in the REsale market, while they were still for sale at the store for $50.00! That was funny and head scratching. Most the other ones I saw for RE-sale usually did not make a big deal out of whether they are number or not.. so the whole thing is kind of amusing/interesting/puzzling.

On the web store ALL of the Zipper tour posters are being offered (right now) for 1/2 price which .... which...... which.... I deleted several things I might have to say about that, but I will restrain myself. smiling smiley It will be interesting to see where the prices of these posters level out at in 5-10 years. (I mean come on... lets call them what they are... "litho" "print" "etc"... is just a fancy word for POSTER) ( grinning smiley )

I do like the local interest of many of them, although some are kind of silly...
but I bought 2... so that shows how silly I am even knowing if I waited 6 months or a year I could get 4 for what I paid for 2.

I would be impressed if there was a new designed "litho" for the show on Tuesday. I will be amused if they are the same and numbered xxx/500 again... it not like it would be against any laws (that I know of)(and after all... the Fed prints lithos all the time, numbered xxxxxxxxxx/billions)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-23 10:51 by Xam.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1997
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home