Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 01:48

grzegorz67
StonedRambler
Can anybody please explain me how you can get normal priced tickets through ticketmaster? Everything is just expensive Platinum or Resale Tickets but you can't get a single normal prices ticket

Wait until Show day. Prices will fall as they get desperate to sell unsold tickets, which post event, are worthless.

And on StubHub I have read, scalpers will be desperate to get rid of their tix on show day.

Might do this for NJ if good offers come up? Will see what their behaviour is like with the first shows.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 17, 2019 15:21

WelshEdge1
grzegorz67
StonedRambler
Can anybody please explain me how you can get normal priced tickets through ticketmaster? Everything is just expensive Platinum or Resale Tickets but you can't get a single normal prices ticket

Wait until Show day. Prices will fall as they get desperate to sell unsold tickets, which post event, are worthless.

And on StubHub I have read, scalpers will be desperate to get rid of their tix on show day.

Might do this for NJ if good offers come up? Will see what their behaviour is like with the first shows.
Thank you guys! I consider booking a flight from Germany to some shows but I feel rather uncertain to go without a ticket. Some say that you always get tickets for stadium shows but somehow I am not a guy who likes to take such risks. Still have to think about it. What a mess ticketmaster is. I already thought Eventim was a mess last year when tickets were popping up and disappearing all the time but to let scalpers resell their tickets through the official ticket shop is a new level of rip off

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-17 15:22 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: Liepger ()
Date: June 17, 2019 15:54

I would rather assume, tickets will be available, both by Ticketmaster and also by fans, unable to sell them. Just watch around before the show, including IORR. For example, we planned to be a group of 4 people, coming over from Europe to attend NJ-2. Unfortunately, 2 persons had to cancel the trip. Their tickets most likely will not be used, due to fact the tickets cannot be resold via Ticketmaster, if you do not have US bank account.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 17, 2019 16:34

Do VIP package tickets give access to the lounge area with pre-show food/drinks?

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 16:44

Burl's Creek is taking out sections of the grandstand. It's bench seating on that side, so easy to remove rows and/or sections. As you'll see, they are still not selling entire sections, so my guess is they may disappear.

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 16:48

Jeter1984
Burl's Creek is taking out sections of the grandstand. It's bench seating on that side, so easy to remove rows and/or sections. As you'll see, they are still not selling entire sections, so my guess is they may disappear.

Burls Creek is in the process of setting up the seats(bench),, they are not being taken down,

there is no permanent seating on grounds ,,

I was there on Saturday

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 17, 2019 18:22

Looks like Burls Creek has taken over the lead from Glendale as far as weakest selling shows, but don't know where New Orleans fits in to this.
And seeing as Burls Creek is less than two weeks from now, something has to budge...maybe expect more upgrades, closing off upper sections, and some official price drops below face value in all the unsold categories.
Meanwhile Pasadena still seems to be the toughest ticket with only a very small smattering of standard price tix occasionally appearing, though still plenty of VIP. Platinum, and resale.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 19:36

Hairball
Looks like Burls Creek has taken over the lead from Glendale as far as weakest selling shows, but don't know where New Orleans fits in to this.
And seeing as Burls Creek is less than two weeks from now, something has to budge...maybe expect more upgrades, closing off upper sections, and some official price drops below face value in all the unsold categories.
Meanwhile Pasadena still seems to be the toughest ticket with only a very small smattering of standard price tix occasionally appearing, though still plenty of VIP. Platinum, and resale.

Last year when similar happened in Prague, they jusT didn’t bother building 2 (or 4?) of the temporary seating stands in the original floorplan, presumably giving those who’d bought tickets there an upgrade. Nearly all Lucky Dippers were put in GA, which was enormous, as was GC.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 17, 2019 20:15

grzegorz67
We behold a wonderful sight thumbs up. The stage is fundamentally the same as expected. It’s all about the catwalks now. The extended side catwalks are a good bet given that Mick’s known to have asked for them.

Most interesting for me is the centre catwalk - will it be the same as 2017/18 or will if, as the ticketing floor plans suggest, be more like the one used in Hyde Park 2013, 14OF, Zip Code and Ole Ole? I.e smaller and circular at the end and not a wider T shape.
Looks more like the 2013-2016 catwalk design:

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 17, 2019 20:19

Thrilling! smiling smiley

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 20:21

A lot of side tickets for Glendale are available. I will wait the day before or showtime.

Date: June 17, 2019 20:22

grzegorz67
Hairball

Last year when similar happened in Prague, they jusT didn’t bother building 2 (or 4?) of the temporary seating stands in the original floorplan, presumably giving those who’d bought tickets there an upgrade. Nearly all Lucky Dippers were put in GA, which was enormous, as was GC.

in the picture I posted, you can see all the temporary seats are being built,
makes no sense to build all and then move people,

my concern is they move you,arbitrarily , no consultation with options,for selecting seats or no option to cancel

this type of system should be illegal

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 17, 2019 20:25

Playlist-Maker by The Rolling Stones - [NoFilterPlaylist.RollingStones.com] :

"The No Filter tour kicks off this Friday at Soldier Field, Chicago - however you're getting there you're going to need some Stones music to get you in the mood. cool smiley

Check out our playlist generator, that will create you your own custom playlist, the exact length of your journey."

[NoFilterPlaylist.RollingStones.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 17, 2019 22:43

So much for the playlist generator. Nearly all the songs I tried to add were unavailable! So after lots of attempts, I eventually compiled my 5-song playlist, to which they added another 10 or 12 songs. I then saved the playlist, but only 3 of the songs showed up! May the rest of you have better luck...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:09

erbissell
grzegorz67
We behold a wonderful sight thumbs up. The stage is fundamentally the same as expected. It’s all about the catwalks now. The extended side catwalks are a good bet given that Mick’s known to have asked for them.

Most interesting for me is the centre catwalk - will it be the same as 2017/18 or will if, as the ticketing floor plans suggest, be more like the one used in Hyde Park 2013, 14OF, Zip Code and Ole Ole? I.e smaller and circular at the end and not a wider T shape.
Looks more like the 2013-2016 catwalk design:

It does indeed! I think that could mean the Pits will be quite a bit bigger this year, extending to the complete width of the field whereas in 2017/18, the T stage defined the width of the pit, apart from the long narrow entrances at the sides. They were supposed to hold about 500 people.
So for a good view from the Pit, some queueing up might be needed. Perhaps something like the Golden Circle split in 2 that we saw in 14OF Europe.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:26

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:29

Djuro
Do VIP package tickets give access to the lounge area with pre-show food/drinks?

they didnt in Paris in 2017.

plexi

Date: June 18, 2019 00:42

Questions:

I am thinking of doing a live Facebook broadcast of the opening show with my Samsung S9+. I have an extra battery too. Some questions:

Will I get in trouble or shut down if I do this?

How much cell/mobile phone space will I need for a two hour show?

Would the only folks able to see it be my facebook friends?

Perhaps an option is to broadcast it on the IORR or Shidoobee FB pages, guess I would have to choose one

And then put up a link here to my FB page, or the IORR or Shidoobee pages? Is it possible to broadcast it from three different pages at once?

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

plexi

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:49

timbernardis
Djuro

plexi

All it gets you is a bag of merch and (sometimes) early entry. VIP and Hospitality passes are handled by the Stones camp, not TM.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:59

Periscope video works great.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: June 18, 2019 05:30

Any chance there will be free flow from Pit A to Pit B? I received my ticket notice (For DC) from Stones VIP ticketing and only says @Pit on it.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: June 18, 2019 05:56

jazzbass
Any chance there will be free flow from Pit A to Pit B? I received my ticket notice (For DC) from Stones VIP ticketing and only says @Pit on it.

Nope!!!

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 18, 2019 09:57

GAFF
timbernardis
Djuro

plexi

All it gets you is a bag of merch and (sometimes) early entry. VIP and Hospitality passes are handled by the Stones camp, not TM.

Thanks.

Posted by: tommycharles ()
Date: June 18, 2019 15:50

Not that it should be the primary concern in these situations, but I think the catwalk ending in a circle looks much nicer than the T.

Date: June 18, 2019 17:27

ron091

I know it works well, but I don't have it. Wouldn't a live Facebook stream work just as well?

plexi

Date: June 18, 2019 18:38

timbernardis
ron091

I know it works well, but I don't have it. Wouldn't a live Facebook stream work just as well?

plexi

actually no, facebook uses far more data!!!

periscope is designed to stream video and designed to do it very efficiently

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: June 18, 2019 19:07

jazzbass

The pits are entirely separate from one another. I called about the fact that my receipt did not specify Pit 2, but was told not to worry...My original request was noted internally so all is good.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 18, 2019 19:15

Plexi - just download the Periscope App and make an accoung. It's easy

Date: June 18, 2019 19:45

thumbs up
sarahunwin
Plexi - just download the Periscope App and make an accoung. It's easy

thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 18, 2019 20:05

timbernardis
Questions:

I am thinking of doing a live Facebook broadcast of the opening show with my Samsung S9+. I have an extra battery too. Some questions:

Will I get in trouble or shut down if I do this?

How much cell/mobile phone space will I need for a two hour show?

Would the only folks able to see it be my facebook friends?

Perhaps an option is to broadcast it on the IORR or Shidoobee FB pages, guess I would have to choose one

And then put up a link here to my FB page, or the IORR or Shidoobee pages? Is it possible to broadcast it from three different pages at once?

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

plexi

I will sometimes choose one song (never more than one) to record on my phone, however if I try to do facebook live, there is often, especially in stadiums, too much drain on the system for it to work, success may have to do with your cellphone provider, but I don't know (I have Verizon).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home