Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Date: June 15, 2019 21:43

For me it does not look like the same stage. Just compare them and the placing of the pillars. Could be wrong ofcourse

Edit,

Think it is the same. I was fooled by the angle of the outter 2 screens on the stage, but it is possible. See [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-15 21:48 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: June 16, 2019 01:05

I just cancelled my tickets...
just got this email from ticketmaster

Hi Rolling Stones fan,

Thank you for your purchase of Rolling Stones tickets.

Due to a production change in the Emerald Grandstand new seats have been assigned to you that are closer to the event.

ROLLING STONES

Burl’s Creek Event Grounds

Saturday, June 29th 2019

Gates: 2PM

Order number: 10724/TOR

Your new seating location is:

Section: GRDS2

Row: 9

Seat(s): 8- 9

not sure what is going on.. I had upper level end seats and they tried to move me to here

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 16, 2019 01:49

Unclear why you cancelled your tickets.....

Date: June 16, 2019 01:53

Woz
Unclear why you cancelled your tickets.....

what they replaced them with is a far cry from what I had purchased,

I may as well get GA and save a few hundred,,

also TM pissed me off when I called they told me i missed the refund deadline,,

i had only just received that email..

so I will wait till closer to event time,get GA or secondary market,,

just a heads up for anyone going to Burls creek watch your emails

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 16, 2019 01:55

Hmmm, I had heard the refund deadline three days before the show?

Not true?

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: June 16, 2019 01:58

angee

Not true?

not the message I was getting from the lady,,( who was pissing me off)

she was leading me to believe that she was doing me a favour

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 16, 2019 03:34

northernale1
angee

Not true?

Refundable only if the original date was postponed.. believe this is one where the date remained the same. Clearly moving your seats should qualify though.

*edit
In retrospect I guess all of the dates were technically "postponed" when the tour postponement happened (besides the new show added in NO). I'm sure Chicago or Burl's tix must have been refundable before the "new" dates were announced, which turned out to be the original dates. Kind of confusing, but likely still refundable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-16 03:50 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 16, 2019 03:51

WelshEdge1
Christiaan
You can see clearly this is going to bee the same stage as 2017/18 as expected

The ends of the stage might stick out, like the seat map shows?

I feel like Mick went over to the far ends of the stage in 2017/18 a lot so this extension seems likely.

I thought the 2017/18 stage was very narrow compared with past tours which surprised me, because Mick’s always liked working the full width of the stage. All will be revealed next week, once the stage is built. There are usually late and good production seats to be had at that point, which will hopefully be filled by Lucky Dippers grinning smiley

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 16, 2019 04:30

northernale1

Hi Rolling Stones fan,

Due to a production change in the Emerald Grandstand new seats have been assigned to you that are closer to the event.

ROLLING STONES

Saturday, June 29th 2019

not sure what is going on.. I had upper level end seats and they tried to move me to here

I could be wrong, but looks like they may have attempted to move you closer to the field: "New seats have been assigned to you that are closer to the event"
When looking at TM map, in sections RE1-RE8 the Ruby seats are rows 1-28, and every seat above that is/was Emerald.
Looks like they may be getting rid of that upper Emerald section due to poor sales and upgrading everyone who had a ticket there?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 16, 2019 05:18

Hairball
northernale1

Hi Rolling Stones fan,

ROLLING STONES

Saturday, June 29th 2019

I could be wrong, but looks like they may have attempted to move you closer to the field: "New seats have been assigned to you that are closer to the event"
When looking at TM map, in sections RE1-RE8 the Ruby seats are rows 1-28, and every seat above that is/was Emerald.
Looks like they may be getting rid of that upper Emerald section due to poor sales and upgrading everyone who had a ticket there?

Yes, I read this as an upgrade to better seats, too.

Date: June 16, 2019 16:31

Aquamarine
Hairball
northernale1

Hi Rolling Stones fan,

ROLLING STONES

Saturday, June 29th 2019

Yes, I read this as an upgrade to better seats, too.

I made the choice to be at the top for my personal reasons, no one behind me, top of grandstand 1 no one beside you, sight line is excellent,
where they have me placed I may as well buy GA and save a hundred bucks

when you purchase tickets you have a choice, if they have to move you, you should still benefit from choice,

and this area is far from an upgrade to my original tickets where

Date: June 16, 2019 16:43

this is burls creek
seats look all there to me,,on a good noteseating is going to be close to the stage
was by yesterday,,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-16 17:53 by northernale1.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: June 16, 2019 16:52

MisterDDDD
northernale1
angee

Not true?

Refundable only if the original date was postponed.. believe this is one where the date remained the same. Clearly moving your seats should qualify though.

*edit
In retrospect I guess all of the dates were technically "postponed" when the tour postponement happened (besides the new show added in NO). I'm sure Chicago or Burl's tix must have been refundable before the "new" dates were announced, which turned out to be the original dates. Kind of confusing, but likely still refundable.

All dates are technically postponed. I asked for a refund, not get it yet, but they said it will take up to 7-10 days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-16 17:04 by Christiaan.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 16, 2019 16:57

I tried for a refund on my tickets last Tuesday for Burl's Creek and they said the deadline for refunds had passed. I asked what deadline? When did I get advised of that? They refused to even answer the questions. I don't expect more than 35,000 to attend if they are already moving people to "better locations"

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: June 16, 2019 17:43

It does suck when Ticketmaster decides to move you. The worst is when they do it on the night of the event. I was lucky in 2006 when they moved me from Side Stage to the B-stage on the floor for Rolling Stones in Atlanta. A $400 upgrade! But, other concerts I found their relocation to be much farther away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-16 17:46 by tonyc.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: June 16, 2019 19:54

tonyc
It does suck when Ticketmaster decides to move you. The worst is when they do it on the night of the event. I was lucky in 2006 when they moved me from Side Stage to the B-stage on the floor for Rolling Stones in Atlanta. A $400 upgrade! But, other concerts I found their relocation to be much farther away.

i would start talking about lawyers. i did that once with ticketmaster & all the sudden i was getting emails from the CEO apologizing.

Posted by: z ()
Date: June 16, 2019 20:41

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 16, 2019 20:49

The article says Mick packed light for his trip to NYC with all his belongings in a rucksack hahahahaha

Posted by: z ()
Date: June 16, 2019 21:03

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 16, 2019 21:06

Date: June 16, 2019 21:29

We behold a wonderful sight thumbs up. The stage is fundamentally the same as expected. It’s all about the catwalks now. The extended side catwalks are a good bet given that Mick’s known to have asked for them.

Most interesting for me is the centre catwalk - will it be the same as 2017/18 or will if, as the ticketing floor plans suggest, be more like the one used in Hyde Park 2013, 14OF, Zip Code and Ole Ole? I.e smaller and circular at the end and not a wider T shape.

Date: June 16, 2019 21:47

Nate

The article says Mick packed light for his trip to NYC with all his belongings in a rucksack hahahahaha

Haha indeed. They’ll be flown in on a separate Jumbo Jet all of their own grinning smiley

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 16, 2019 21:50

Not to beat this Rutherford Ticketmaster Pit fiasco into the ground but they really don't seem to want me to purchase a ticket for either show. Fist they had the Error Code snafu for weeks, now when the rare $499 tickets pop up they tell me to try another device. But of course the tickets disappear by the time I log in on my phone. Oh well, probably for the best as that is a lot of money to gamble on the weather this far out.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 16, 2019 23:31

Can anybody please explain me how you can get normal priced tickets through ticketmaster? Everything is just expensive Platinum or Resale Tickets but you can't get a single normal prices ticket

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: June 16, 2019 23:56

bleedingman
Not to beat this Rutherford Ticketmaster Pit fiasco into the ground but they really don't seem to want me to purchase a ticket for either show. Fist they had the Error Code snafu for weeks, now when the rare $499 tickets pop up they tell me to try another device. But of course the tickets disappear by the time I log in on my phone. Oh well, probably for the best as that is a lot of money to gamble on the weather this far out.

makes the exorbitant ( & extorionist ) service fees seem so worthwhile.

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: June 17, 2019 00:08

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!! Somebody tell Mick the tour now starts in Chicago. where's the plane?

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 00:38

sundevil
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!! Somebody tell Mick the tour now starts in Chicago. where's the plane?

First show is actually in NJ tomorrow. winking smiley grinning smiley

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 00:47

StonedRambler
Can anybody please explain me how you can get normal priced tickets through ticketmaster? Everything is just expensive Platinum or Resale Tickets but you can't get a single normal prices ticket

Under filter uncheck everything, then check only standard priced tickets and click filter. Plenty of regular priced seats coming up.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 00:51

Nate

Melanie was still there doing the ballet. My guess is he’s stopping there to meet up with her and Dev and then they’ll head to Chicago. A poster on Instagram who works for British Airways posted yesterday that on his flight he had Ronnie, Sally, the twins and a nanny going to Chicago. I think the poster was a flight attendant.

Date: June 17, 2019 01:32

StonedRambler

Wait until Show day. Prices will fall as they get desperate to sell unsold tickets, which post event, are worthless.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home