Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:33

bv
RiffKichards
Funny, on my computer and my ipad, the web page to get tickets from RollingStones.com has TBD and no dates !! Again !! (but tickets for the correct dates are available).

Welcome to the world of non-updated web site cache files. Those old web pages are sitting either on your PC as cache files, or on some proxy server near you, so that you will get better speed when browsing the web, but what you really get is old pages some times, with browser hick-up's. Delete cache and temporarily files, or start an incognito session with Chrome by Control Shift N.

Thank you for your help.
Have a nice day !! I hope to meet you in Landover, Foxboro or Glendale.

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: May 31, 2019 19:38

Lucky Dips are up nn RS.com for NOLA go get 'em!

Date: May 31, 2019 21:54

1badgator
Lucky Dips are up nn RS.com for NOLA go get 'em!

I got 2 before lunch! Why I have no idea but I did....guess I will go!

New Orleans LD's / Houston Great lower level sides! / Denver PIT .

Think Miami also who knows!

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 1, 2019 01:18

bye bye johnny

Canada - getting ready for Burls Creek ! Hope to see you all there on June 29

[twitter.com]

Oh man, he looks so great in the "Vocal Warmup" departement!

Really a nice capture of him!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-01 01:18 by waterrats.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: June 1, 2019 04:53

waterrats
bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

Lithe and fit, are 2 words that come to mind.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 1, 2019 16:16

35love
waterrats
bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

And yum

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 2, 2019 17:47

steffialicia
35love
waterrats
bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

And yum

Yes Fresh and Happy!!

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: June 3, 2019 20:39

seems burls creek is now a all day event and camping available

[www.iheartradio.ca]

I have seen sloan, dwayne greztky and glorious sons ,, good bands to rock out to

im hoping they have a area to partake in legal marijuana

also on another note, I bought seat tickets ( due to having knee surgery),, and a bunch of friends have regular GA tix, do you think the seat tickets would allow me into the GA if want to go visit?

Date: June 3, 2019 23:46

northernale1
seems burls creek is now a all day event and camping available

[www.iheartradio.ca]

I have seen sloan, dwayne greztky and glorious sons ,, good bands to rock out to

im hoping they have a area to partake in legal marijuana

also on another note, I bought seat tickets ( due to having knee surgery),, and a bunch of friends have regular GA tix, do you think the seat tickets would allow me into the GA if want to go visit?

What? Are you sure camping at Burl’s? I was quickly informed earlier it was
In and Out only.
I’m not checking iheart radio. They reneged on their RS contests.

Date: June 4, 2019 00:20

[www.burlscreek.com]

Camping opens: 7AM Saturday, June 29

Camping closes: 12PM Sunday, June 30 (all campers must be out by this time)

This pass does NOT provide admission into the grounds. It permits one (1) campsite. All campers are required to purchase Admission tickets.

Posted by: Slimreaper ()
Date: June 4, 2019 00:21

GOT MINE!!.Hey sports fans!. Anyone else get their tickets delivered today?smileys with beer

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 4, 2019 05:50

No.

Posted by: Slimreaper ()
Date: June 4, 2019 06:02

Hello. these are for the Toronto show. I recieved an email via TM last Wed. they said they were printed and on their way... HaPpY Dance smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: June 4, 2019 06:13

I wonder what they updated / slightly changed stage will be like (remember this? .. understandably ...we all sort of forgot about that part).

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 4, 2019 16:13

Got mine for Miami, two side stage singles 2nd level Mick's side 1st row seats, two seats apart.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 4, 2019 16:18

I am so frustrated by this. I ordered a ticket through Ticketmaster almost two weeks ago and although "a fed ex address label has been printed", I still don't have it. I'm going to have a real problem paying the credit card bill unless I have this ticket in hand. Any thoughts?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 4, 2019 18:19

steffialicia
I am so frustrated by this. I ordered a ticket through Ticketmaster almost two weeks ago and although "a fed ex address label has been printed", I still don't have it. I'm going to have a real problem paying the credit card bill unless I have this ticket in hand. Any thoughts?

Call them
Jeroen

Date: June 4, 2019 21:15

somegirl26
Got mine for Miami, two side stage singles 2nd level Mick's side 1st row seats, two seats apart.

Micks side ?

Date: June 4, 2019 21:28

jumpontopofmebaby
somegirl26

Micks side ?

And I would bet if you offered to buy the people in the 2 seats that separate your seats they would probably move over one seat.

I would!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-04 21:39 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: June 4, 2019 22:21

Really unfortunate what the postponement did to sales for the Burl's Creek show. Promoters are going to take a bath on that one. Glendale and Jacksonville slow sellers from the start, but Burl's Creek was selling fairly decently before the tour was postponed.

Date: June 5, 2019 01:02

Jeter1984
Really unfortunate what the postponement did to sales for the Burl's Creek show. Promoters are going to take a bath on that one. Glendale and Jacksonville slow sellers from the start, but Burl's Creek was selling fairly decently before the tour was postponed.

The seated tickets are selling well not sure how one would know about GA tickets...

At one point the pits on Keith's side were listed as sold out.

Location is the downfall of Birla Creek. However now that it has been announced as a full day event. And camping is available. I'm guessing that there may be a good run on tickets over the next 2 weeks.

And as that goes the smaller size roxedus festival is not sold out.

As it gets closer tickets will sell

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: June 5, 2019 01:09

northernale1
Jeter1984

The seated tickets are selling well not sure how one would know about GA tickets...

Location is the downfall of Birla Creek. However now that it has been announced as a full day event. And camping is available. I'm guessing that there may be a good run on tickets over the next 2 weeks.

It went from being the tour finale to that festival out of the way on jammed packed Canada Day Long weekend. It's too bad it did not get rescheduled like New Orleans. I will take a Stones show but if it was in the city it would have sold out already.

Date: June 5, 2019 16:46

PalaisRoyale
northernale1
Jeter1984

It went from being the tour finale to that festival out of the way on jammed packed Canada Day Long weekend. It's too bad it did not get rescheduled like New Orleans. I will take a Stones show but if it was in the city it would have sold out already.

well if Toronto would ever get a decent place to hold events like this would be a plus,( too bad BMO field didnt get used for such events)

Burls creek, ya kind of out of the way(however some stadiums in other cities even more so)

yes Canada Day weekend will suck for traffic( i believe thats why they opened the camping.. should open for Friday night also) but yet Canada DAy makes it a great way to celebrate, and I for one am glad it stayed the same weekend, as I really couldnt careless if show is first, middle or last of the tour

anyone coming from out of town and staying in Orillia area, bring your swimwear great area to take a dip!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 5, 2019 17:50

Support acts NoFilter US-Tour 2019:

[Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com] · [RollingStones.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 5, 2019 17:52

Interesting - have seen several of those bands, but of the four shows I'll be attending haven't even heard of any them (Whiskey Myers, Vista Kicks, and KALEO).
Will look in to them further later today via youtube, etc, and will hopefully have something to look forward to. If not, no biggie...probably 75% of all openers I've seen throughout the years have been forgettable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-05 17:52 by Hairball.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 5, 2019 18:00

So, no concert-opening by Donavon Frankenreiter - [iorr.org] .... winking smiley

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: June 5, 2019 18:16

Lukas Nelson & POTR in NJ! hot smiley

Date: June 5, 2019 18:24

Oh YEAH!!!

Ivan Neville in NOLA. How appropriate. They will have the place jumping. Seen them a time or two at Warren Haynes Christmas Jam in Asheville where I live.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 5, 2019 18:32

Irix
So, no concert-opening by Donavon Frankenreiter - [iorr.org] .... winking smiley

winking smiley
To be fair, the dudes got a pretty packed touring schedule this summer and may have been slated for postponed dates.. [www.donavonf.com]

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 5, 2019 19:24

Whiskey Meyers are a southern rock band and they are REALLY fckng good.i saw them a few months ago and I was blown away,probably the best band on that list and that includes Lukas’s band.
Chicago 2 got lucky with that one.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home