Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 22, 2019 01:27

I can't see a Request a Refund option in my tickets page on Ticketmaster for my Santa Clara tickets.
Is it me or is like this for everyone?

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: May 22, 2019 01:33

You need to click on "details" and on that page it should say somewhere "request a refund".

Date: May 22, 2019 01:34

keefmick
You need to click on "details" and on that page it should say somewhere "request a refund".

Yeah I clicked on details but nothing's there!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: May 22, 2019 01:37

ouch!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 22, 2019 01:38

dimrstone
keefmick

You may have to phone (or email, if that’s an option). I was able to get 2 refunds with on-line requests, the other 2 required phone calls. It’s a hassle but there was no problem getting the refunds.

Date: May 22, 2019 01:48

SomeTorontoGirl
dimrstone
keefmick

You may have to phone (or email, if that’s an option). I was able to get 2 refunds with on-line requests, the other 2 required phone calls. It’s a hassle but there was no problem getting the refunds.

Thank you!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 22, 2019 02:00

PaintitBlue
rlstone
Do keep in mind though that the regular pit price of Amsterdam was face value 235 euro,quite a big difference with the US pricing of USD 500.

Well not sure of the currency exchange but I am seeing the "all in" price of 570 for a pit face value ticket.

Really? I have yet to see anything below $599 if I remember correctly and that wasn;t all in, it was the pre fees amount. Where are there pits at $570 all in?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 22, 2019 02:32

Hairball
Aquamarine
crholmstrom
Aquamarine
tonyc
I was in Nashville three days ago for The Who. Nashville is anything but "smallish" anymore. It is absolutely exploding downtown. But, if you get a downtown hotel you can keep yourself fully entertained with musical history and bars and restaurants within walking distance. Any other attractions you might consider are a short drive away.

I was there the same night for the Hives, imagine my delight when both shows let out at the same time . . . eye rolling smiley

Nashville is definitely growing, but the downtown area is still very walkable, compared to some large cities. Downtown hotel prices are getting increasingly insane, unfortunately, but it's still a wonderful city to spend a few days in.

I love the Hives!

So excited to get to see them, it was an amazing high-energy show!

I saw them twice opening for the Stones in Stockholm '03 at the Globen and Stadion - up there with my favorite openers.
They're playing down at the small Fox theater in Pomona next Tuesday and I really want to go!!!

Hairball, seems like u go to a lot of rock and perhaps other concerts. You're always posting about having gone or will be going to this and that show. What would you estimate the number of concerts you have gone to over the years. Rock n roll, then overall?

plexi

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 22, 2019 03:39

Off the top of my head, close to a million. winking smiley

Realistically, I have no idea - been going to concerts since 1976.

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 22, 2019 05:47

JN99
PaintitBlue
rlstone
Do keep in mind though that the regular pit price of Amsterdam was face value 235 euro,quite a big difference with the US pricing of USD 500.

Well not sure of the currency exchange but I am seeing the "all in" price of 570 for a pit face value ticket.

Really? I have yet to see anything below $599 if I remember correctly and that wasn;t all in, it was the pre fees amount. Where are there pits at $570 all in?

Yes I think for burls, glendale...was something like 472 + fees....saw a couple of reales for 597+ fees....and lots of availability for the mongo packages....they are out there and I'm hoping they appear at the price I'm ok with

Posted by: rlstone ()
Date: May 22, 2019 08:00

JN99
PaintitBlue
rlstone

The NJ1 I was able to buy in the presale earlier on cost USD 562 including fees (its a shame the new NJ dates dont work for me). I believe, at least for NJ this is the face value price.

Burls price for pit is CAD 661,25 including fees.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: May 22, 2019 09:50

Is your NJ1 pit available for sale?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 22, 2019 10:48

SomeTorontoGirl
dimrstone
keefmick

What shows u going may I ask.

Date: May 22, 2019 11:10

Djuro
Is your NJ1 pit available for sale?

No sorry, it was a will call ticket and I will not be in NJ so I had to get a refund.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: May 22, 2019 11:23

I'm not sure how this works on TM, but couldn't it be transfered to my TM account so I pick it up and we do the transaction offline?

Date: May 22, 2019 11:29

Djuro
I'm not sure how this works on TM, but couldn't it be transfered to my TM account so I pick it up and we do the transaction offline?

I double checked this with TM before I requested the refund and they told me I have to be physically present at the venue to pick up the tickets. Not possible to transfer the tickets. Otherwise I would be happy to transfer them.

Date: May 22, 2019 14:21

babyblue
SomeTorontoGirl
dimrstone
keefmick

Pasadena with a "request a refund" option but without sell tickets option
Santa Clara without "request a refund" option but with sell tickets option

Want to drop Pasadena and go to Santa Clara

Ticketbastards!!

Date: May 22, 2019 15:31

dimrstone
I can't see a Request a Refund option in my tickets page on Ticketmaster for my Santa Clara tickets.
Is it me or is like this for everyone?

I used the chat box last week and got a refund on DC tixs in 3 days.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 22, 2019 16:54

Emailing them for a refund works fine.

Posted by: Stones726 ()
Date: May 22, 2019 17:40

I had to contact ticketmaster- did it via "Live Chat" rep told me I have up to the day before the event to get a refund. Rep asked me if I'd like to refund them. you can do it via chat or call ticketmaster.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 22, 2019 17:42

Anyone who has bought a ticket AFTER the new dates were announced... does the request a refund option exist on your order page? I am just wondering if it is switched on for the whole event, or if they recognise when you bought your ticket.

syrel

Posted by: Ellipooh ()
Date: May 22, 2019 18:05

dimrstone
babyblue
SomeTorontoGirl
dimrstone
keefmick

Pasadena with a "request a refund" option but without sell tickets option
Santa Clara without "request a refund" option but with sell tickets option

Want to drop Pasadena and go to Santa Clara

Ticketbastards!!
My pre-postponement Santa Clara tickets show "request a refund" at the bottom of the Details page, but the option to sell is grayed out.
RR i would try the Live Chat button on the Details page.

***Can't you hear me knocking?***

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: May 22, 2019 18:23

I did same thing...then they didn't put funds back in my account..had to give them fax number to my bank so we shall see...BS

Date: May 22, 2019 23:26

clapton71
I did same thing...then they didn't put funds back in my account..had to give them fax number to my bank so we shall see...BS

My comment about refund earlier was a refund to my credit card, Amex, not a bank account. Good luck hope it works out.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: May 23, 2019 03:30

Is any of the shows "sold out" yet ?

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 23, 2019 03:35

ROPENI

Burl’s Creek sales look dire - nearly half of grandstand seats available, and standard price tickets available in both pits, Glod Circle and General Admission. That can’t be good.

On the other hand, traffic might not be as bad as predicted. grinning smiley

Date: May 23, 2019 04:25

ROPENI

No shows will be sold out, that's not the ticketing strategy. The strategy is to make as much money from the tickets that they do sell, and get as close to sold out as they can on the day or two before the show.

And, as many on the forum will say, no stadium show is ever literally sold out. There are always some tickets available.

syrel

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 23, 2019 05:54

SomeTorontoGirl
ROPENI

Burl’s Creek sales look dire - nearly half of grandstand seats available, and standard price tickets available in both pits, Glod Circle and General Admission. That can’t be good.

...and you can get closer!smileys with beer

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:43

SomeTorontoGirl
ROPENI

What's Glod Circle, STG?

plexi

Date: May 23, 2019 07:15

You mean you've never been in the Glod Circle plexi? Jeez, man, you haven't lived!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1815
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home