Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Kadavar
Date: May 6, 2019 05:44

Anyone heard of Kadavar? They're a German band that has an amazing 70s sound to them and they're definitely worth checking out if you haven't heard of them. here's a link to their song Dust from their second album: [youtu.be]

Re: OT: Kadavar
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 6, 2019 08:31

I don't know this band but liked what you posted!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 6, 2019 11:45

In fact they rock pretty good. I like 'em.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: May 6, 2019 14:46

I attended the Kadavar 2013 Concert, cool German Bandthumbs up

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 6, 2019 16:39

Horrible, sounds like a hibernated prog band from 1972...

Date: May 6, 2019 17:02

Outlaws Of The Sun: KADAVAR - Live In Copenhagen (Album Review)
[outlawsofthesun.blogspot.com]...
Vertaal deze pagina
1 nov. 2018 - A lot of live albums I've listened to recently have really disappointed me. As the overall sound of the album has been too flat or the live album ...

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 6, 2019 17:06

" Sorry, the page....does not exist."

Date: May 6, 2019 17:27

[rocknloadmag.com]...

Sorry, hopefully this one works

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 6, 2019 18:42

Sounds like a diluted version of Black Sabbath.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 6, 2019 18:51

A reminder of why we needed Sex Pistols in the 70s, even though I don't listen to Sex Pistols after growing old.....when this soundscape that "kadavar" tries to reproduce was common. Castrated depressed men with beard, lotsa volume and fuzz never turned me on.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 6, 2019 20:37

Erik_Snow
A reminder of why we needed Sex Pistols in the 70s, even though I don't listen to Sex Pistols after growing old.....when this soundscape that "kadavar" tries to reproduce was common. Castrated depressed men with beard, lotsa volume and fuzz never turned me on.

Hi Erik! Nice to see your name here again too. I miss ya. write me sometime.

It still amazes me that you can produce this kind of genius in a 2nd language, "Castrated depressed men with beard, lotsa volume and fuzz never turned me on."

Classic!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 6, 2019 20:53

CindyC
Erik_Snow

Hi Erik! Nice to see your name here again too. I miss ya. write me sometime.

It still amazes me that you can produce this kind of genius in a 2nd language, "Castrated depressed men with beard, lotsa volume and fuzz never turned me on."

Classic!

Hi my dear Cindy, sorry that I don't let you in on "facebook" etc, I stay away from those things, Lotsa sick people out there! I'll send you a PM......nice to see you back, Cindy

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 6, 2019 21:17

Erik_Snow
i my dear Cindy, sorry that I don't let you in on "facebook" etc, I stay away from those things, Lotsa sick people out there! I'll send you a PM......nice to see you back, Cindy

Thanks for being my FB friend. I feel very honored to have made the cut lol

Date: May 6, 2019 21:32

Some more for you: Kadavar with Purple Sage at Dunajam

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 6, 2019 21:44

Nein danke.

Date: May 6, 2019 21:59

Koen
Nein danke.

Kein Problem!

Date: May 6, 2019 23:23

I'm happy to see others enjoy them as well. Another band that might be worth checking out is Graveyard: [youtu.be]

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 6, 2019 23:56

I also like Graveyard. How about Siena Root and Radio Moscow?

Date: May 7, 2019 04:40

frankotero
I also like Graveyard. How about Siena Root and Radio Moscow?

I've heard of neither but I'll definitely check them out.

Date: May 7, 2019 05:15

Erik_Snow
I guess i'm able to get into this kind of stuff since I listen to so much hard rock and metal by hundreds of bands. My love for stoner and doom metal has made me a fuzz and distortion fanatic so I can't help but love anything that has it. It gets to the point that as long as it has a guitar and some rhythm then I can get behind it.

Posted by: berlinjive ()
Date: May 13, 2019 03:37

I've seen these guys. The drummer (and in recordings) is stiff. Bass too. Scary google-composite-image-search for "early 70s metal band". If they spent as much time on music ideas as their museum-quality retro look they would be plainum. the singer is like Sting... always looks like he's looking in a mirror. 3 young Berlin women called Jealous mop the floor with Kadavar.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home