Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stone temple pilots and rival sons
Posted by: dgodkin ()
Date: May 5, 2019 17:56

these two are co headlining a fall tour nothing against stp and their new singer, but rival sons is the reason I will go,it just blow my mind ,that their not headlining big sheds,a great rock band

Re: stone temple pilots and rival sons
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: May 5, 2019 18:02

Saw Rival Sons open for Black Sabbath in 2016...they were shockingly good. I'm excited to see their star rising. They deserve success.

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: May 5, 2019 18:26

Stone Temple great band - I listen to Core,Purple, Tiny Music, No 4 and Shanngri-La all the time - not bad for 5 records in a row - The 90's are truly missed - Scott was a great frontman - and Robert had that aweome guitar tone and Dean what a bass player and Eric on drums - I liked Chester on vocals when he joined on but still missed Scott.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: May 6, 2019 16:47

Rival Sons are very good to my ears !
I hope they will deserve the success they deserve.

Date: December 5, 2019 20:34

[www.youtube.com]

Stone Temple Pilots – Fare Thee Well (Official Audio)

You’re listening to the official audio for “Fare Thee Well” from Stone Temple Pilots’ forthcoming album ‘Perdida’, out February 7th, 2020.

Jeff Gut sounds like Scott love the Deleo brothers great musicians.

Date: December 6, 2019 00:25

OT

Date: January 15, 2020 20:17

[www.youtube.com]

Sounds great:
“Three Wishes” from Stone Temple Pilots’ forthcoming album ‘Perdida’, out February 7th, 2020.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 15, 2020 20:29

I have a friend who is going to see STP on this tour because he loves them. I understand his love but I keep saying "dude, your singer is dead. Their BACKUP singer is dead. Is it ever time to just let this band die peacefully?" He also supported GNR during Axl's crazy Nu-band years so honestly I should know better that he's far from rational.

Date: January 15, 2020 21:00

ne temple pilots and rival sons new

I have a friend who is going to see STP on this tour because he loves them. I understand his love but I keep saying "dude, your singer is dead. Their BACKUP singer is dead. Is it ever time to just let this band die peacefully?" He also supported GNR during Axl's crazy Nu-band years so honestly I should know better that he's far from rational.

Yes I agree with you but anytime you can see the Deleo brothers and Eric on drums its worth it IMO . The new singer Jeff Gutt is awesome.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: January 15, 2020 21:24

I know nothing about those two groups. I probably never will. I cannot see a reason to do so. Why then write this? Because, not being an OT, I quickly looked for any link to the Stones. But there were not any.

Date: January 15, 2020 21:26

OpenG
ne temple pilots and rival sons new

Yes I agree with you but anytime you can see the Deleo brothers and Eric on drums its worth it IMO . The new singer Jeff Gutt is awesome.

Lol are you him? In fairness, I always say more power to him. Its not up to me to judge. You like who you like and I have my share of things that I put up with as well that are absurd to others. But just seems like they should start touring under their own name at this point and stop beating the STP one. It'll never be that without Scott.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home