Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Dumbest Stones "Headline/Article" For 2019
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 8, 2019 06:03

This is by far one of the dumbest headlines and articles I've ever read about the Stones.

How is this kind of crap even okayed?

Click bait, ok, but what does that even do? There's not one mention of anything alluded to by the headline, Keith Richards Reveals If The Rolling Stones Will Fire Mick Jagger, in the "article".

The idiot Brett Buchanan that wrote it needs to be fired and never read from again.

[]

Re: Dumbest Stones "Headline/Article" For 2019
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 8, 2019 06:09

Headline says it all..take your word on the article..
No need to click on it as that's his goal and benefits him.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: April 8, 2019 08:32

That website is nothing but clickbait. They've published several Van Halen articles lately which are so stupid. If you read any of the comments, everyone gets pissed off with the misleading headlines.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 8, 2019 16:47

I made the mistake of clicking on one of their BS stories once and I now get daily crap in my news feed, all sensationalist headlines, all made up BS about Stones, Zeppelin, or any act that "they" know you like.

Posted by: keithglimmer ()
Date: April 9, 2019 04:12

Rokyfan
I made the mistake of clicking on one of their BS stories once and I now get daily crap in my news feed, all sensationalist headlines, all made up BS about Stones, Zeppelin, or any act that "they" know you like.

Me too

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home