Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Dear Mick, GET WELL SOON!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 2, 2019 23:01

All the best Mick … lurv ya man

ROCKMAN

Date: April 2, 2019 23:16

Dear Mick, God bless you.

From my heart I wish that you can be healthier and healthier to stay in your 110% In all your life areas.
I send you the most affectionate and loving wishes for you with energy, charisma, motivation and health to the fullest, may you feel fresh, happy, abundant and healthy In your life, many blessings and good, healthy vibes to you.
And more importantly to a full well-rounded live In your health.

Get well soon Mick, We Love you! ;-) <3

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: April 2, 2019 23:33

Tapani Talo

Wish Mick all the best !

HMN

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 2, 2019 23:36

Get well soon Mick!

Date: April 3, 2019 00:05

Mick,

Wishing you best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Keith and the boys and the tour can wait for you to come back strong

The fans are now looking forward to the upcoming tour even more now to see you again rocking the stadiums in the USA

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 3, 2019 00:34

Get well Mick, and keep on rolling.....thumbs up

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: April 3, 2019 00:44

First saw you Live in November 1988 just as I was starting University, but 1995 took it to another level, I walked home that night a changed guy, I knew I had to pursue my dreams more than ever, within 18 months my life was on a new path, one that has kept me stimulated and very satisfied

I've always been inspired by your energy, vigour, dedication & creativity.

May the surgeons be guided by skill and patience.

Rest up, see you soon

Date: April 3, 2019 00:48

Mick Jagger Forever! ;-) <3

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: April 3, 2019 00:50

Wishing you all the best. Looking forward to seeing you and the band, back in the UK 2022 thumbs up

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: April 3, 2019 01:18

We love you Mick. Get well soon. You will be fine. See you soon!

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: April 3, 2019 02:24

Mick: can Rock n' Roll survive without you? of course not, don't be ridiculous. get well soon and take your time doing it, too. we can wait. besides, could it be after you're back to 100% we'll get "best stones ever"? you betcha. God Bless the world's greatest rock n' roll band!

Posted by: Woody24 ()
Date: April 3, 2019 05:35

God bless, Mick. Take complete care of yourself and get healthy. THAT is the one and only priority.

"Take all the pain...It's yours anyway"

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 3, 2019 07:47

Seriously, just recover. That's more important than anything. Don't worry about us. I know you're a stone cold trouper, and will want to make it up to the fans. You'll get your chance. Take care.

Date: April 3, 2019 08:01

I am coming upon this very late. Apologize if this is old news - but, what exactly is the health issue? It is obviously a serious matter.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 3, 2019 08:05

Aint it spooky-cool listenin' to a
Stones album at thee moment … Ya cant
help but lean tawards Mick's vocals …. Try Blue & Lonesome it'll blow ya ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: April 3, 2019 08:12

Well, that’s one way to get some free publicity, Mick!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and feeling better! You might get a new lease on life.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 3, 2019 08:40

I've been away for a bit, and I still can't figure out what is definite news and what is rumor. Is the heart valve replacement story confirmed, or is it still speculation? (Like the pulled muscle and the fractured bones and the lupus and the "shot by jealous husband".) (OK, I made up the last one.)

Edit: Forgot to say the obvious--get well soon, whatever it is!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-03 08:41 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 3, 2019 08:44

Allow yourself time to recover. Your fans are on your side and wish you the
best!

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 3, 2019 10:31

Palace Revolution 2000
I am coming upon this very late. Apologize if this is old news - but, what exactly is the health issue? It is obviously a serious matter.

Heart valve needs replacing.

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: April 3, 2019 10:40

Let's put our hearts together and send a worldwide message to Mick. Staying positive will help everyone and it's a good distraction until new dates are announced.

If you want to join in, record a short video (around 15s) with a message for Mick. It can be in your own language too. Just something simple with your phone is fine.

For better quality upload your video to a shared Dropbox folder here.

If you want to participate please do so until Friday, April 5th, end of day so that we can have it done by Monday. There is also a facebook event you can share here.

All messages will be put together and combined to make one video from the world to Mick. We did this in Vegas when the first show was cancelled and it was a good exercise to focus on the positive message.

Thanks to everyone who wants to join.

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 3, 2019 12:44

zgubi
Let's put our hearts together and send a worldwide message to Mick. Staying positive will help everyone and it's a good distraction until new dates are announced.

If you want to join in, record a short video (around 15s) with a message for Mick. It can be in your own language too. Just something simple with your phone is fine.

If you want to participate please do so until Friday, April 5th, end of day so that we can have it done by Monday. There is also a facebook event you can share here.

All messages will be put together and combined to make one video from the world to Mick. We did this in Vegas when the first show was cancelled and it was a good exercise to focus on the positive message.

Great idea Andreea!
We all need love, light and positivity these days...

Thank you, thank you kindly.

Date: April 3, 2019 12:56

24FPS
Palace Revolution 2000

Heart valve needs replacing.

Thank you 24FPS. Oh man, that is serious. Jagger was always the indestructible one.

Posted by: astmalia ()
Date: April 3, 2019 13:53

'Cause you'll never break, never break, never break, never break
This heart of stone, oh no, no, you'll never break this heart of stone darlin!

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 3, 2019 16:57

Get well Mick. You have given the world much joy and happiness. If for any reason, future tours are not in the cards for you, enjoy your family and friends. You have given the world plenty and you don't owe anybody anything.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 3, 2019 17:23

Get well soon Mick.

When the doctors give the okay for you to go on tour again, it's perfectly okay if you go onstage to sing and play.. but you don't have to run around as much as you always have... or even at all.

Sit down on a stool to sing. Nothing wrong with that...

Posted by: JoolsH ()
Date: April 3, 2019 17:27

For anyone on Facebook who is interested (It's also on Shidoobee), you can send video message before Friday to Mick here.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: JoolsH ()
Date: April 3, 2019 17:29

Then I see Kurt posted this.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: April 3, 2019 19:33

Kurt
zgubi

Great idea Andreea!
We all need love, light and positivity these days...

Thank you, thank you kindly.

Done!

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 4, 2019 02:40

Want to join everyone wishing positive vibes. Personally I'll be tossing some prayers for our man.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: April 4, 2019 08:11

Health is more important than any concert. Take your time to fully recover, Mick.
Fingers crossed you'll be back in the saddle soon enough.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home