Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 30, 2019 01:19

What was wrong with saying Chateau Jagger? he owns a chateau, that's where he went. It wasn't an opinion, or "detailed infos" it was a simple statement of fact, not a knock. Maybe the language barrier led caschiman to get bent out of shape for NO reason.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 30, 2019 01:53

Rokyfan
What was wrong with saying Chateau Jagger? he owns a chateau, that's where he went. It wasn't an opinion, or "detailed infos" it was a simple statement of fact, not a knock. Maybe the language barrier led caschiman to get bent out of shape for NO reason.
Agree, and the language barrier is being generous as it was followed by even more rudeness.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 30, 2019 01:59

Well thanks - no worries.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-30 07:12 by 35love.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:10

Are people really this bored ???

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:13

^^ You know what they say about "no news" ...

"No news is the mother of stupidity."

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:38

I know Mick is in as excellent shape as a guy could be at his age, but bear in mind that if you do too much too soon you can really mess up yourself. I was walking 1-2 miles a day 2 weeks after abdominal surgery and I caused myself a lot of problems. so I hope he gives his body the proper time to heal also there is an emotional aspect that you need to heal that too its very emotional for a man to realize his physical limitations. no stress from me.. I think he should wait as long as possible but they never listen to me. so I dn't know why I even pipe up here

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:49

tumbled
I know Mick is in as excellent shape as a guy could be at his age, but bear in mind that if you do too much too soon you can really mess up yourself. I was walking 1-2 miles a day 2 weeks after abdominal surgery and I caused myself a lot of problems. so I hope he gives his body the proper time to heal also there is an emotional aspect that you need to heal that too its very emotional for a man to realize his physical limitations. no stress from me.. I think he should wait as long as possible but they never listen to me. so I dn't know why I even pipe up here

I'm inclined to agree.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 10:25

And do not forget Mick treatment: anticoagulants and betablockers.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 12:04

steffialicia
tumbled

I'm inclined to agree.

+1. That's 2 people listened to you at least, tumbled.

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: April 30, 2019 14:53

I can't believe there is still no news about anything. They should at least give an update about his health!

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: April 30, 2019 15:38

There is a decent chance that they are only changing the first 8 shows ---not counting Jazz Fest, and the second half stays the same.....I cancelled all my hotels :-(

Just call me rookie from now on............

A veteran member of Rocks Off posted this one ----of course it's pure guess work, with what they will do with the rest of the tour.

[stubhub.custhelp.com]

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 15:54

onestep
There is a decent chance that they are only changing the first 8 shows ---not counting Jazz Fest, and the second half stays the same.....I cancelled all my hotels :-(

Just call me rookie from now on............

A veteran member of Rocks Off posted this one ----of course it's pure guess work, with what they will do with the rest of the tour.

[stubhub.custhelp.com]

Wow that would be amazing.
Still, Landover on 31/05 is not even two months after Micks surgery. If he can pull this off... no words!!

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 16:08

There are some graduations at NRG Stadium on the 29th. Also on May 25th.

Could be quite tight with load in, load out and set up?

So I'm guessing it would be the first show.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-30 16:20 by WelshEdge1.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 30, 2019 16:24

Can't believe only 2 months to recover,, I think it is too soon. Curious to what route they are taking, west then east.Every date has to be changed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-30 16:35 by babyblue.

Date: April 30, 2019 16:45

We should get an announcement soon if that is the first show.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: April 30, 2019 16:50

^^ You know what they say about "no news" ...

"No news is the mother of stupidity."

This is the most accurate (not to mention hysterical) comment in this thread!

Date: April 30, 2019 17:23

Miami 20th June? The date is 6-20-2019 in the URL.

I have my doubts about this.

[www.stubhub.ie]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-30 17:23 by WelshEdge1.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: April 30, 2019 17:37

WelshEdge1

[www.stubhub.ie]

Where do you see the date??

Date: April 30, 2019 17:38

dimrstone
WelshEdge1

[www.stubhub.ie]

Where do you see the date??

In the address bar "the-rolling-stones-tickets-the-rolling-stones-miami-gardens-hard-rock-stadium-6-20-2019"

Date: April 30, 2019 17:40

WelshEdge1

[www.stubhub.ie]

I doubt it as well. Glendale is 07-05-2019 according to the URL. I guess they had to move the date back so it still shows up in the list at all and people can buy tickets. All other dates are the same, except I can't find the link for Jacksonville...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 17:41

come on stop this guessing now! They simply pushed the past concerts forward for exactly one month because their system can't handle concerts that happened in the past.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 17:44

babyblue
Can't believe only 2 months to recover,, I think it is too soon. Curious to what route they are taking, west then east.Every date has to be changed.

If true, why are so many surprised? This procedure is nothing short of a medical miracle. It is minimally invasive and the recovery time is a fraction of the traditional procedure. Also, everyone heals differently so I am not going to question the length of his recovery either way.

Posted by: walterD ()
Date: April 30, 2019 17:45

hockenheim95
come on stop this guessing now! They simply pushed the past concerts forward for exactly one month because their system can't handle concerts that happened in the past.

then the NRG show URL should say 6-28, yet it says 5-28...

[www.stubhub.com]

Date: April 30, 2019 17:49

walterD
hockenheim95

then the NRG show URL should say 6-28, yet it says 5-28...

[www.stubhub.com]

Still this can not be a coincidence. Miami is exactly plus two months, Houston plus one, Glendale plus two... They manually pushed the date forward so it shows up in the list of concerts I guess

Date: April 30, 2019 17:55

But Glendale shows it's original date - 5-7-2019 in the link.

Houston is 5-28-2019 in the link.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-30 18:01 by WelshEdge1.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 18:06

Because original Glendale Date is in the future and Houston in the past. I can't believe anyone could rely in these new Dates.

Date: April 30, 2019 18:13

WelshEdge1

You're right. Got confused with the mm-dd-yy format.

Anyway I think hockenheim is right

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 30, 2019 18:22

Fun as the speculation is, I think we might all be clutching at straws here folks. I'm not holding my breath on this, even though I'm personally all booked up to travel to Boston and New York from the UK...

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 30, 2019 18:22

I am not a very happy camper with my favorite band being put on the shelf which is quite understandable as our first concern is for the safety and well being of Mick Jagger . Now having said that I do not think there is a chance that the tour will go off this year . Here is why , cardiac surgery is not an easy peasey thing and when you are 75 years old the stakes are higher and much more serious as they should be as well . So Mick Jagger has to deal with his own health and well being and being the frontman for the biggest and greatest rock and roll band in history comes with many factors when you want to tour namely INSURANCE for the tour . Now this is where all bets are off because I believe that the issue with Micks heart was detected during the physical for the insurance carrier to write the policy and thusly the brake was applied to the juggernaut that is the Rolling Stones touring apparatus , and rightly so and it's not like anyone of us wants to see Mick keel over onstage and be rushed to the emergency room by first responders and paramedics . What I am most pissed about is the lack of forthcoming information and details so we can properly prepare and make our plans and live our lives . Do I think that refunds should be given because the shows are not going to be performed on the original dates ? (when pigs fly on a wing )That is not how this concert industry does business and if any or some of us have been around awhile we all know too well that once they get a hold of your Dracmas or Euros or greenbacks good luck getting them to let it go or to give it back . Wouldn't it be nice if they could give us a heads up so we can make our plans for this year ? That's where I am beyond annoyed ! We were all set to make a great trip in June to a fantastic city and had all kinds of wonderful events lined up including shows from our beloved Rolling Stones . Then when the announcement came we all cried out no it cant be , but it is .So we want to make plans to have holiday later in the year and when we are stuck in a perpetual state of limbo that's where my anger flashes out and it has it's own agenda and reasons for coming out as it just spills out at times and at other times it can be put back in the genie bottle and back up on the shelf in the book case next to the infamous Pandora box ,which at different times gets knocked off and all kinds of stuff can and does come tumbling out .What I can not reconcile is how little control we have over these events and the lack of forthcoming information in a timely manner so we can make better informed choices .

Date: April 30, 2019 18:27

Nellcote1971
WelshEdge1

You're right. Got confused with the mm-dd-yy format.

Anyway I think hockenheim is right

Yes of course.

Misleading from StubHub to have that date on their Help center.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1660
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home