Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...106107108109110111112113114115116Next
Current Page: 112 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:41

Somebody on Shidoobee saying Philadelphia July 23rd. This would work well with The NJ dates early August and livefromuk indication that Philly is going to be end of July.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:48

Posted by eXiLe oN 2nD sT:

philly tuesday july 23rd. that’s either the day of the show or the day they move in, last time i heard (and posted in here) june 2nd and the date was the 4th so philly will be before metlife.

[www.tapatalk.com]

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:49

Again the official website of the Rolling Stones is Down

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:50

Why would they end in Miami?

Posted by: LazarusSmith ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:53

Christiaan
Again the official website of the Rolling Stones is Down

If these outages are related to simple content updates, this is actually kind of comical -- we're 30 yrs in to the world wide web, guys, there are better ways to manage site updates ... maybe stand up a staging server?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-15 21:53 by LazarusSmith.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:55

Maybe it goes Down sometimes because of a lot of views in the same time? Everybody wants to know if there is news.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 21:59

For anyone thinking of trying to camp at Burls Creek:

"There is no overnight camping. Tailgating is not permitted. Any cars parked overnight will be towed as of 12pm on Sunday, June 30th." That's straight off their website at burlscreek.com

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:01

ron091
For anyone thinking of trying to camp at Burls Creek:

"There is no overnight camping. Tailgating is not permitted. Any cars parked overnight will be towed as of 12pm on Sunday, June 30th." That's straight off their website at burlscreek.com

In and Out. Just like the US burger chain. Got it. Thanks.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:03

But for Bjornulf's crediting it to some degree, I've never entirely bought the suggestion of the Miami close, and therefore I suppose the same skepticism should be directed to the same poster's claim of a New Orleans stadium show and that Northeast shows would follow Ontario. If all those claims are disregarded, I think the tour will look more as I first imagined, something like this...

SecondSet
Personally, I still don’t entirely believe that the tour will end in Florida (though I do believe the NYC dates). If I were designing the tour, accepting those dates as true, it would go more like this…

6/21 Chicago
6/25 Chicago
6/29 Ontario
7/3 Houston
7/7 Jacksonville
7/13 Miami
7/19 Boston
7/23 Philly
7/27 DC
8/1 New York
8/5 New York
8/10 Denver
8/14 Seattle
8/18 Bay Area
8/24 Los Angeles
8/30 or 31 Phoenix

4/30/20 New Orleans

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:12

RS.com is up again - for me at least (Germany) - again no news to be seen.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:12

SecondSet
But for Bjornulf's crediting it to some degree, I've never entirely bought the suggestion of the Miami close, and therefore I suppose the same skepticism should be directed to the same poster's claim of a New Orleans stadium show and that Northeast shows would follow Ontario. If all those claims are disregarded, I think the tour will look more as I first imagined, something like this...

SecondSet
Personally, I still don’t entirely believe that the tour will end in Florida (though I do believe the NYC dates). If I were designing the tour, accepting those dates as true, it would go more like this…

6/21 Chicago
6/25 Chicago
6/29 Ontario
7/3 Houston
7/7 Jacksonville
7/13 Miami
7/19 Boston
7/23 Philly
7/27 DC
8/1 New York
8/5 New York
8/10 Denver
8/14 Seattle
8/18 Bay Area
8/24 Los Angeles
8/30 or 31 Phoenix

4/30/20 New Orleans

This seems to have them flying back and forth all over the place, rather than in some logical progression, though.

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:16

SecondSet
Woz
There is a soccer game at Levi's Stadium on 7/20 so the Stones are definitely not playing the Bay Area on that day.

You're right. It looks like I had mis-assigned that game to another stadium in attempting to keep track of such things.

I think these alternate dates from the original post still work...

6/21 Chicago
6/25 Chicago
6/29 Ontario
7/4 Boston
7/8 or 16 Philly
7/12 DC
7/16 or 28 Houston or New Orleans
7/20 Denver
7/24 Seattle
8/1 NYC
8/5 NYC
8/10 LA
8/14 or 18 Phoenix
8/18 or 14 Bay Area
8/22 or 23 New Orleans or Houston
8/27 Jacksonville
8/31 Miami

I have heard that foxboro town will not allow shows on weeknights due to traffic nightmares. So change the boston date to the 6th and I like it, like it yes i do

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:18

Tour dates list updated:

No Filter Tour 2019

Rumoured dates added for the Chicago, Burl's Creek, New Orleans, Miami shows.

Bjornulf

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:26

Thanks Bjornulf.
Ending in Miami on Aug 31 would be good, as it seems likely they'll be able to get a couple good breaks in.
The routing on the rumored list while I know isn't set, make makes good sense.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:27

bv
Tour dates list updated:

No Filter Tour 2019

[yarn.co]

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:27

bv
Tour dates list updated:

No Filter Tour 2019

Thanks BV! Just booked New Orleans hotel smiling smiley

(edit: will have two beds and if dates hold I'd be willing to share the room to cut expenses if my travel partner doesn't make it)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-15 22:36 by snoopy2.

Date: May 15, 2019 22:28

So with rumoured shidoobee date of July 23 for Phili (also making sense now) that would put boston likely on July 27

Posted by: LazarusSmith ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:28

Christiaan
Maybe it goes Down sometimes because of a lot of views in the same time? Everybody wants to know if there is news.

rollingstones.com does not get anywhere near the amt of traffic that should bring a modern website down ... unless they're running it on a compaq presario or something!

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:31

PaintitBlue
So with rumoured shidoobee date of July 23 for Phili (also making sense now) that would put boston likely on July 27

Gillette Stadium hosts a Revolution game on the 27th and Milan-Benfica on the 28th

Date: May 15, 2019 22:36

Nellcote1971
PaintitBlue

Gillette Stadium hosts a Revolution game on the 27th and Milan-Benfica on the 28th

Yup my calculations and amount of shows rendered that prediction null and void anyway :-|

Im guessing there will likely be a few of the southern shows in between Burls creek and NOLA....e.g. houston, glendale...perhaps a stop in Foxboro on the way by (July 6)? ISnt this fun! lol

Date: May 15, 2019 22:40

So are we comfortable about the order of the shows?

And wowsa New Orleans tickets might end up being cheap with such a short time frame to sell

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:41

I have heard that foxboro town will not allow shows on weeknights due to traffic nightmares. So change the boston date to the 6th and I like it, like it yes i do

This is false. They have concerts (and games) during the week all the time at Gillette Stadium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-15 22:43 by TornAndFried.

Date: May 15, 2019 22:51

TornAndFried

This is false. They have concerts (and games) during the week all the time at Gillette Stadium

Although what you are saying makes sense....if you look at their calendar there is not one concert that is scheduled on a weeknight for this year. They are all on Fri or Sat nights. Games through the week yes but its the concerts from what I understand that are the issue. Mansfield is fine but that would be 15-20K vs Gillettes 50+K

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 22:55

I had cancelled my NJ/NY hotel when postponement first announced, based on rumored dates that were just updated on the No Filter link I went back to book again and the same hotel is now cheaper than before smiling smiley

(edit: Thank you, and thank you again, Bjornulf)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-15 23:16 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:09

93 XRT radio in Chicago just said June 21 and June 25 shows open the tour. More details tomorrow.

Posted by: SoxandStones ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:10

TornAndFried

They absolutely prefer concerts on weekends but it's not a hard and fast rule. I remember Springsteen played on a Wednesday a few years ago.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:12

NJ just appeared on the rumoured list

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:16

PaintitBlue
TornAndFried

Although what you are saying makes sense....if you look at their calendar there is not one concert that is scheduled on a weeknight for this year. They are all on Fri or Sat nights. Games through the week yes but its the concerts from what I understand that are the issue.

It is not a rule that concerts are not permitted at GIllette Stadium on weeknights (as is the case with Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, CA) although they generally prefer to book shows on weekends due to the horrendous traffic on Route 1; a 2-lane highway that is the only road leading to the stadium. The country music shows there have a reputation for huge tailgating parties in the parking lot and naturally this is better done on a weekend. In fact, Kenny Chesney, George Strait and other country artists ONLY play stadium shows on a weekend night as they can predict a high turnout. Last summer, Taylor Swift played 3 sold-out shows at Gillette Stadium on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:16

Topi
93 XRT radio in Chicago just said June 21 and June 25 shows open the tour. More details tomorrow.

Alright - can the person working at the radio station looking at IORR, reveal themselves? grinning smiley

Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: May 15, 2019 23:20

Jacksonville plays at home Thursday August 29th so I think the 27th would be hard to do. The stadium is empty from August 18th to August 25 which are sunday's. What do people hear about Jacksonville? Thanks frtylicks

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...106107108109110111112113114115116Next
Current Page: 112 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1774
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home