Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...99100101102103104105106107108109...LastNext
Current Page: 104 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:02

LazarusSmith
StonedInTokyo
Mick cancels the tour after all to focus on a solo album.

Not the worst decision he could make.

yes it is.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:03

stickyfingers101
Rokyfan
So two more days of people with no actual knowledge coming up with their own lists of dates based only on analysis of weather patterns, NFL and Cirque de Soleil dates and the listing on TM which BV says over and over means nothing?

100 pages will not be a problem.

yet you keep coming here to read....and post.

looking for the new dates, not really looking for predictions, but I'm not complaining, I get that it's the internet -- 99% bs.

So do you have a list of predicted dates?

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:05

Damn y'all - I turn away for an hour or so and come back to a flurry of missed posts pushing us to page 104 and immediately think - they made the announcement! What else could drive so much thread activity in such a short time? Sigh...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:05

10am Pacific Time and still no announcement - so maybe 12pm ....

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:08

JN99

Damn y'all - I turn away for an hour or so and come back to a flurry of missed posts pushing us to page 104 and immediately think - they made the announcement! What else could drive so much thread activity in such a short time?

19th Nervous Breakdown .... grinning smiley winking smiley

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:12

I believe the announcement will be on Thursday, as stated by a member who was spot-on in the past. His post said that the Thursday announcement would include specific dates for one location. He has since deleted that post.

I think he knew what he was talking about, but either thought better of publicly posting inside info or he got into trouble for leaking it.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:13

deleted
They're announcing the new dates this Thursday. NYC is very likely (95% certainty) August 1 and 5 

Based on xxxxxxxxx's previous spot on info, beginning to believe this may hold up. Was hoping (and still am) the announcement date may be incorrect though cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-14 20:32 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:14

Last update on the official facebook page is a promotion for HONK.
They'll probably wait for announcement until they sell 100,000 more copies........

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:15

MisterDDDD, I chose to leave his screen name out of it, in case he did get into trouble.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-14 20:16 by 5stringTele.

Posted by: LazarusSmith ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:19

stickyfingers101
LazarusSmith
StonedInTokyo

yes it is.

i don't know man - dude's like a hundred yrs old comin off a procedure on his ticker - would it be really THAT AAWFUL if he chilled a bit stopped singin 50 yr old tunes and sat in his studio tryna create some musick? could we grant him that in his dotage?

Date: May 14, 2019 20:23

5stringTele
MisterDDDD, I chose to leave his screen name out of it, in case he did get into trouble.

That's fine, I may have done the same but it already exists here in several places. I posted at the same time as you and did not see your post.

If any trouble were to be had, the damage had been done. Not likely though as the posts with the correct info for the original dates and the method they were obtained, were never deleted which tells me last nights post was likely deleted for something else.
Also fairly certain if it were an issue the minute it got reposted a request would have been made to please delete.

*deleted info per your concern, however.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-14 20:42 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:33

I just want the new dates!!!!!!!!! I simply cannot wait!!!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:36

This just isn't right. Surely they must know what the deal is by this point. Why not tell us the specific day the tour dates will be announced instead of being so mysterious about it?

Date: May 14, 2019 20:37

CJFP
I just want the new dates!!!!!!!!! I simply cannot wait!!!
Lol you just described the thought of every fan at this moment. Fingers crossed!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:40

MisterDDDD
If any trouble were to be had, the damage had been done. Not likely though as the posts with the correct info for the original dates were never deleted which tells me last nights post was likely deleted for something else.

Gee, can't imagine what drove him away!

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:40

steffialicia
This just isn't right. Surely they must know what the deal is by this point. Why not tell us the specific day the tour dates will be announced instead of being so mysterious about it?
My thoughts exactly

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:44

The announcement of the return from the "postponed" status of The Rolling Stones 2019 Tour of USA & Canada seems to be as secret as the D Day Normandy Landings. Usually there is 10% or so leaking out, this time it is more like 1% or less. We just have to be patient and relate to what The Rolling Stones said last week:

"We will have an update and announcement in the coming days for you"

Just to rewind about the previous announcement, which was precise in date and time as of exactly when they would announce, the below is from the IORR News last year:

Nov 17: The Rolling Stones USA Tour 2019 announcement Monday
The Rolling Stones No Filter USA Tour 2019 is expected to be announced officially on Monday November 19 at 3pm EST (NYC/East Coast time). See the IORR forum pages The Rolling Stones North America Tour 2019 talks, and the IORR list of The Rolling Stones North America Tour dates 2019.

Nov 19: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019 confirmed today
The Rolling Stones confirmed their No Filter US Tour 2019 today at 3pm EST (US East Coast time). A total of thirteen shows were announced today, while three more shows are pending a later announcement. See the RollingStones.com news statement No Filter US Tour 2019 announced!, the IORR forum The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019 - discussions, and the IORR list of No Filter US Tour 2019 - confirmed and rumoured shows.

There were half a dozen separate non-related sources saying the postponed dates would be announced today Tuesday. Right now it is 1:40pm EST so an afternoon announcement like they did Nov 19 might still be possible of course.

On another hand, if they aimed at an announcement today, but they did not manage, it would not be the first time recently. When they announced the shows in USA 2013 they did not have the opening show date/venue ready yet, due to Staples Center and NHL issues. A similar situation was related to the Dublin show last year, pending approval. Now they are working an an ever shorter notice tour dates list. I am not surprised the paint is still wet as we speak, so may be they choose to change from Tuesday into Thursday. We will see during the next hours and days. Either way, they say "announcement in the coming days" - important to remember when the waiting time is hard and painful.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-14 20:48 by bv.

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:48

CindyC
LazarusSmith
StonedInTokyo

fingers crossed for Let's Work v2.

OMG! Hilarious, Cindy!! Thirty-two years of therapy, rivers of alcohol and whole fields of ganja later and I still haven't recovered from Let's Work v1!!! Kinda like 'Nam, "If you weren't there, you just don't understand!!"

Date: May 14, 2019 20:52

DeanGoodman
MisterDDDD
If any trouble were to be had, the damage had been done. Not likely though as the posts with the correct info for the original dates were never deleted which tells me last nights post was likely deleted for something else.

I can.
He (we're assuming) has only made three posts ever, all offering inside info.
Did so anonymously and it was re-quoted before he even deleted it.

Assuming it was mission accomplished as it was all totally anonymous.
Again, original posts had the method in which info was obtained and correct info re the dates/timing. Those were much more incriminating and are still here.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 14, 2019 20:56

bv
The announcement of the return from the "postponed" status of The Rolling Stones 2019 Tour of USA & Canada seems to be as secret as the D Day Normandy Landings. Usually there is 10% or so leaking out, this time it is more like 1% or less. We just have to be patient and relate to what The Rolling Stones said last week:

"We will have an update and announcement in the coming days for you"

Just to rewind about the previous announcement, which was precise in date and time as of exactly when they would announce, the below is from the IORR News last year:

Nov 17: The Rolling Stones USA Tour 2019 announcement Monday
The Rolling Stones No Filter USA Tour 2019 is expected to be announced officially on Monday November 19 at 3pm EST (NYC/East Coast time). See the IORR forum pages The Rolling Stones North America Tour 2019 talks, and the IORR list of The Rolling Stones North America Tour dates 2019.

Nov 19: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019 confirmed today
The Rolling Stones confirmed their No Filter US Tour 2019 today at 3pm EST (US East Coast time). A total of thirteen shows were announced today, while three more shows are pending a later announcement. See the RollingStones.com news statement No Filter US Tour 2019 announced!, the IORR forum The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019 - discussions, and the IORR list of No Filter US Tour 2019 - confirmed and rumoured shows.

There were half a dozen separate non-related sources saying the postponed dates would be announced today Tuesday. Right now it is 1:40pm EST so an afternoon announcement like they did Nov 19 might still be possible of course.

On another hand, if they aimed at an announcement today, but they did not manage, it would not be the first time recently. When they announced the shows in USA 2013 they did not have the opening show date/venue ready yet, due to Staples Center and NHL issues. A similar situation was related to the Dublin show last year, pending approval. Now they are working an an ever shorter notice tour dates list. I am not surprised the paint is still wet as we speak, so may be they choose to change from Tuesday into Thursday. We will see during the next hours and days. Either way, they say "announcement in the coming days" - important to remember when the waiting time is hard and painful.

3pm est is in an hour from now....... patient

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:02

LazarusSmith
stickyfingers101
LazarusSmith
StonedInTokyo

yes it is.

i don't know man - dude's like a hundred yrs old comin off a procedure on his ticker - would it be really THAT AAWFUL if he chilled a bit stopped singin 50 yr old tunes and sat in his studio tryna create some musick? could we grant him that in his dotage?

Oh...yeah, that's fine. I was just being a d!ck b/c I don't care for his solo work.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:05

shawnriffhard1
OMG! Hilarious, Cindy!! Thirty-two years of therapy, rivers of alcohol and whole fields of ganja later and I still haven't recovered from Let's Work v1!!! Kinda like 'Nam, "If you weren't there, you just don't understand!!"

I still get flashbacks picturing him running against the terrible green screen effects in that video.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:08

MisterDDDD
DeanGoodman
MisterDDDD

I can.
He (we're assuming) has only made three posts ever, all offering inside info.
Did so anonymously and it was re-quoted before he even deleted it.

Assuming it was mission accomplished as it was all totally anonymous.
Again, original posts had the method in which info was obtained and correct info re the dates/timing. Those were much more incriminating and are still here.

Pretty sure Dean was referring to the replies that came immediately following alligatoraxe's post that drove him away - specifically from Cooltoplady who flat out rudely called him a Troll for no reason.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:09

stickyfingers101
LazarusSmith
stickyfingers101
LazarusSmith
StonedInTokyo

yes it is.

Oh...yeah, that's fine. I was just being a d!ck b/c I don't care for his solo work.

Can't argue with Wandering Spirit though. IMO a very fine album.

Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:19

still think a few club gigs are in order to test out the ole ticker

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:21

Sorry, wont happen ukcal.there are other ways to test the old ticker though.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-14 21:24 by runrudolph.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:25

Club gigs are possible, but not likely. Last one was in 2013.

Date: May 14, 2019 21:28

Stonesfan2146
Club gigs are possible, but not likely. Last one was in 2013.
But who's counting cool smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:30

Thanks, Irix, very helpful.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 14, 2019 21:30

I don’t think they are going to announce today. I think they will pick a moment of the day in the US that is also a decent time in Europe, not in the middle of the night.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...99100101102103104105106107108109...LastNext
Current Page: 104 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1768
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home