Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8384858687888990919293...LastNext
Current Page: 88 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:26

Stonesfan2146
I'm so happy Mick is well. And now we get the whole tour.
Would it be possible that one or two shows will be added to cover the rescheduling costs?

I very much doubt it. At 17 shows, it’s a longer tour than the usual 14 as it is.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:28

The best part of about this news is , of course, that Mick is well and ready to tour.

I will also point out that myself and other people from the medical field tried to point out this most probable outcome to all the people hanging black crepe for weeks. Its taken a long time for Western Medicine to begin to meld spirit and body, but I don't think there are many in my field out there that don't recognize that the only people who get well are the ones that really want to, and negative energy is a powerful force. This is quite a change from 35 years ago when I started as an MD. The well meaning relatives and friends around you urging " slow down, take it easy, don't push yourself," are the ones heading you to an early demise.

I'm Happy for Mick, I'm happy for the other Stones, and I'm happy for us, the fans. The Stones continue to roll through our lives. I have to change a roster now involving 63 other MDS in a busy urban Emergency department so that I can be there in July and August in stead of May and June, But I think I can. Its that positive energy and attitude that gets us all through life,

PS ALL OF YOU THAT CALLED FOXY A FRAUD ABOUT HIS AND BERNARD'S CONVERSATION IN AUCKLAND ABOUT CHICAGO SHOULD APOLOGIES TO HIM WHENN THIS HAPPENS.

Date: May 10, 2019 00:28

I have to ask. Do you think any of the other dates will leak out before Tuesday? It would be nice to get a jump on the hotels rooms !

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:33

kahoosier

PS ALL OF YOU THAT CALLED FOXY A FRAUD ABOUT HIS AND BERNARD'S CONVERSATION IN AUCKLAND ABOUT CHICAGO SHOULD APOLOGIES TO HIM WHENN THIS HAPPENS.

smileys with beer
Thanks for all the info, Doc. Appreciated.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:36

So which dates does Karl have to cancel? Or is he already weaving around the new tour dates?

[karldenson.com]

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:37

jumpontopofmebaby
I have to ask. Do you think any of the other dates will leak out before Tuesday? It would be nice to get a jump on the hotels rooms !

Wait for it to go official first. Leaked ‘Dates’ are often out by a day or 2 even when the venue is correct.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:46

coloradocanyons
So which dates does Karl have to cancel? Or is he already weaving around the new tour dates?

[karldenson.com]

Yikes, Quincy, CA , population 1,728 people per last count, his 4th July gig.
Help a man out, RS, buy up his contractwinking smiley

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 10, 2019 00:51

Well, I am on holiday two weeks in July and a week in August......I hope the rescheduled dates fall in between my trips.....

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: May 10, 2019 01:07

35love
coloradocanyons

[karldenson.com]

I know your kidding...but High Sierra is actually a pretty cool hippy music festival. St. Paul and the Broken Bones are on the bill and they opened for the stones in 2015.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 10, 2019 01:19

MisterDDDD
kahoosier

smileys with beer
Thanks for all the info, Doc. Appreciated.

smileys with beer

Date: May 10, 2019 01:26

erbissell
35love
coloradocanyons

[karldenson.com]

I know your kidding...but High Sierra is actually a pretty cool hippy music festival. St. Paul and the Broken Bones are on the bill and they opened for the stones in 2015.

I love the Sierra’s, but Quincy is a drive into the mountains is this another bring your tent and camp deal?
Anyway, I do sincerely like Karl’s playing it’s a tough job after Bobby Keys.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 10, 2019 01:36

Yes, High Sierra is a camping weekend!

Date: May 10, 2019 01:56

grzegorz67
jumpontopofmebaby

Wait for it to go official first. Leaked ‘Dates’ are often out by a day or 2 even when the venue is correct.[/quot

I understand that. So I make a 3 day reservation at the hotel. Then cancel the dates I don’t need

Date: May 10, 2019 01:57

So with the postponement what do we now think about warmup bands. Will there be any?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-10 01:58 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:02

jumpontopofmebaby
So with the postponement what do we now think about warmup bands. Will there be any?

I'm sure there will be support(?)

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:04

Behind-the-scenes at our latest @alincome video shoot. Stay tuned for more @RollingStones #StonesNoFilter tour updates coming soon!

[twitter.com]

Date: May 10, 2019 02:27

Not to slight
TIM RIES: JAZZ STONES ON SAXOPHONES
who I hope is on the summer tour too!

New clip/ video from tour promoter smileys with beer

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: May 10, 2019 03:12

CindyC
Maindefender
Yes...lol. Why someone would post Boston temps. and attribute them to Foxboro is beyond me. But heck I was there and friends were there, it was damn cold.....brrrr

I lost all feeling in my feet and had to go to the infirmary. It was really painful, which begs the question, if you lost feeling, how can you feel the pain?

Feel On Baby.....

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: May 10, 2019 03:32

jumpontopofmebaby

Were any opening acts announced before the postponement of the tour?

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: May 10, 2019 03:40

The Alliance for Lifetime Income: Sole Sponsor of The Rolling Stones 2019 "No Filter" U.S. Tour

You Can Get What You Need, When You Have an Annuity.

As a band that personifies longevity and living life to the fullest, The Rolling Stones continue to prove that age is just a number, and that living longer is really about continuing to do the things you love. And in the same way, millions of Stones fans want the freedom to continue doing what they love, regardless of age.

While retirement for some means life after work, many Americans are following the Stones’ example… reimagining and redefining the next phase of life. So irrespective of what retirement means to you, the important question to consider is will you have enough money to last and pay for the things you want to keep doing?

For Stones fans and millions of other Americans, the answer could be an annuity. Picking up where a regular paycheck leaves off, an annuity can give you income that’s protected and that you can count on to last the rest of your life.

Come join us and get a glimpse of how protected lifetime income from an annuity can help you live the life you want in retirement… with time on your side.

[www.retireyourrisk.org]

[retirementincomejournal.com]

Date: May 10, 2019 03:47

TornAndFried
jumpontopofmebaby

Only Jacksonville I believe

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 10, 2019 04:01

bv
Just posted on the IORR News:

The Rolling Stones postponed No Filter Tour 2019 is rumoured to start in Chicago June 21, and last until the end of August. New dates of the postponed shows are expected to be announced Tuesday May 14.

Dude!!! You rawk!!! Your site rawks!!! The Stones are going to ROCK!!!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 10, 2019 04:16

bye bye johnny
PalaisRoyale
Will Burl's Creek still be the same date/ order or will it now get pushed to the end as originally planned?

Suspect that'll be revealed on Tuesday... ; )

Also suspect it will be the same date.
Reliable source DREAMTIME, posted some time ago when everyone was discussing fall options that the original date would stand. I believe he will be proven correct. Again.

Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: May 10, 2019 04:51

MisterDDDD
bye bye johnny
PalaisRoyale
Will Burl's Creek still be the same date/ order or will it now get pushed to the end as originally planned?

Suspect that'll be revealed on Tuesday... ; )

Great...just after the Grand Reopening of the El Mocambo...well, one can always hope!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 10, 2019 04:53

TornAndFried
jumpontopofmebaby

Zac Brown Band in Jacksonville.

[twitter.com]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 10, 2019 05:22

grzegorz67
Dougratajczak87
grzegorz67
Damn. I’m in Washington 19-23 June. I just know I’m going to be very tempted to make a foolhardy flying visit to Chicago for opening night of it’s confirmed. After saying I wouldn’t. I feel the excitement building. Hmmmm. Grrrr.

Anyone on here used Spirit Airlines before? They offer cheap return flights from BWI.

Fly at your own risk. Spirit is notorious for cancellations.

I’ve just seen the cancellation tales of woe. More recently they seem to have improved markedly on punctuality and cancellation. Where they score poorly is on charging extra for just about everything and a generally poor customer experience. But I’m not fussed about that. I just want to get there. The plan would be to leave all my stuff in DC and travel with a small rucksack only to Chicago for a night or 2.

Avoid Spirit. A friend booked a Spirit flight from SF or Oakland to Vegas. Took 27 hours including 14 on the tarmac over 2 stretches. Could have driven round trip.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 10, 2019 05:24

35love
coloradocanyons

[karldenson.com]

That's High Sierra Music Festival.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 10, 2019 05:26

Thanks BV for the valued info.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 10, 2019 05:52

artedm
The Alliance for Lifetime Income: Sole Sponsor of The Rolling Stones 2019 "No Filter" U.S. Tour

You Can Get What You Need, When You Have an Annuity.

As a band that personifies longevity and living life to the fullest, The Rolling Stones continue to prove that age is just a number, and that living longer is really about continuing to do the things you love. And in the same way, millions of Stones fans want the freedom to continue doing what they love, regardless of age.

While retirement for some means life after work, many Americans are following the Stones’ example… reimagining and redefining the next phase of life. So irrespective of what retirement means to you, the important question to consider is will you have enough money to last and pay for the things you want to keep doing?

For Stones fans and millions of other Americans, the answer could be an annuity. Picking up where a regular paycheck leaves off, an annuity can give you income that’s protected and that you can count on to last the rest of your life.

Come join us and get a glimpse of how protected lifetime income from an annuity can help you live the life you want in retirement… with time on your side.

[www.retireyourrisk.org]

[retirementincomejournal.com]

Is this satire?

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: May 10, 2019 06:01

At this point, I could honestly care less about an opener. They could just play an hour's worth of former openers over the PA.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8384858687888990919293...LastNext
Current Page: 88 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1955
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home