Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7172737475767778798081...LastNext
Current Page: 76 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: May 2, 2019 14:50

twotonguekisses
Just on Ticketmaster, all "show links" send me to a 401 error...anyone else getting this?

Works fine for me

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: May 2, 2019 15:02

WelshEdge1
twotonguekisses
Just on Ticketmaster, all "show links" send me to a 401 error...anyone else getting this?

Works fine for me

Same here. Works fine

Posted by: twotonguekisses ()
Date: May 2, 2019 15:05

strange, just cleared cache and went to another browser? still getting 401 error

Posted by: walterD ()
Date: May 2, 2019 16:30

What link are you trying?

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: May 2, 2019 17:00

Today or tomorrow is 4 wks from the surgery. Let’s give him 6 wks?! Then another 4 of rehearsals.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 2, 2019 17:03

The most logical dates IMO are the September/October timeframe that were circulated a couple of weeks ago. I suspect those are close to accurate or the tour is cancelled.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 2, 2019 17:16

Straycat13
Today or tomorrow is 4 wks from the surgery. Let’s give him 6 wks?! Then another 4 of rehearsals.

That would mean a New Jersey start. I still don't think they'll uncancel dates but it would be convenient for me to be proved wrong. The stadium is free and available for the rest of June and part of July so maybe slightly later dates.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: May 2, 2019 17:46

grzegorz67
Straycat13

That would mean a New Jersey start. I still don't think they'll uncancel dates but it would be convenient for me to be proved wrong. The stadium is free and available for the rest of June and part of July so maybe slightly later dates.

What part don’t you understand that the whole tour is postponed?

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: May 2, 2019 18:04

OMG. This thread. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's a train wreck and I can't stop looking, but I've got to walk away. I know some have said that it helps channel nervous energy, but it's starting to hurt my brain.

I'm going to listen to Stones music. Maybe start a marathon from "Come On" and just start listening to everything in order and I'll check back when I finish with "Blue and Lonesome".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-02 20:20 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: May 2, 2019 18:06

floodonthepage--you captured my sentiments exactly!

Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: May 2, 2019 18:22

...better consult a „Fortune teller“...smoking smiley

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 2, 2019 18:55

Cooltoplady
grzegorz67
Straycat13

I fully understood thank you. I did say I thought the dates would differ, but not the venues.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: May 2, 2019 20:10

grzegorz67
Cooltoplady
grzegorz67
Straycat13

I fully understood thank you. I did say I thought the dates would differ, but not the venues.

Sorry 67

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 2, 2019 20:39

floodonthepage

It's a train wreck and I can't stop looking, but I've got to walk away. I know some have said that it helps channel nervous energy, but it's starting to hurt my brain.

I'm going to listen to Stones music. Maybe start a marathon from "Come On" and just start listening to everything in order and I'll check back when I finish with "Blue and Lonesome".

even the songs "emotional rescue" & "streets of love"? ewwwwww! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: May 2, 2019 20:48

I am begging for some news!!!

Date: May 2, 2019 22:33

CJFP
I am begging for some news!!!

Same. Hopefully soon.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: May 2, 2019 23:03

crholmstrom
floodonthepage

even the songs "emotional rescue" & "streets of love"? ewwwwww! >grinning smiley<

Ha! Even those, and even some of those oddball "Metamorphosis" tracks like "Downtown Suzie" and "Family". Might skip "Back to Zero" though cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-03 00:07 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: May 3, 2019 03:44

If they add any shows, Atlanta should be first on the list. Athens,GA would be better.

Go Dawgs!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 3, 2019 03:59

They will not add shows, they got abig load of shows to get thru. They aren't spring chickens anymore.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 3, 2019 11:03

Patience regarding show news is like a dog waiting for the food appearing on the plate. Even if the dog should know the fact that food do only appear on the plate usually one time per day, at the same time, the dog is patiently looking at the plate every hour of the day, probably also at nights, because may be, just may be, food may appear miraculously at any time.

We are the same. We just can't wait. Will there be news? Are there any new dates? When will they play? Where? Is Mick ready to jump up and down for two hours plus now? Can we plan for other family stuff this summer, or do we have to keep life on hold for half a year?

I don't expect any dates this week. May be next week, or the week after. Still, they aim at a tour start in June, but first the band must be ready to tour.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-03 12:35 by bv.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 3, 2019 12:44

Bjornulf, at least you will be home for strawberry season. winking smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 3, 2019 13:42

bv
Patience regarding show news is like a dog waiting for the food appearing on the plate. Even if the dog should know the fact that food do only appear on the plate usually one time per day, at the same time, the dog is patiently looking at the plate every hour of the day, probably also at nights, because may be, just may be, food may appear miraculously at any time.

We are the same. We just can't wait. Will there be news? Are there any new dates? When will they play? Where? Is Mick ready to jump up and down for two hours plus now? Can we plan for other family stuff this summer, or do we have to keep life on hold for half a year?

I don't expect any dates this week. May be next week, or the week after. Still, they aim at a tour start in June, but first the band must be ready to tour.
BV, I love your analogy of the dog waiting to be fed and that certainly applies to myself .

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 3, 2019 14:42

bv

BITCH (not you Björnulf, the song) Sitting like a Pavlov dog

[Verse 1]
I'm feeling so tired, can't understand it
Just had a fortnight's sleep
I'm feeling so stuffed, I'm so distracted
Ain't touched a thing all week
I'm feeling drunk, juiced up and sloppy
Ain't touched a drink all night
I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just had a horse meat pie

[Chorus]
Yeah when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog
Yeah when you lay me out
My heart is beating louder than a big bass drum, alright

[genius.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-03 14:44 by Christiaan.

Date: May 3, 2019 14:51

SomeTorontoGirl

Strawberry season in Norway is from mid June to Mid July. If they are ready for touring as expected, some time mid June, then I will not be having a single Norwegian fresh strawberry this year.

Bjornulf

Date: May 3, 2019 14:57

I have said this before. And I am not a doctor. Still, if you break a rib or break a leg or even if you smash your head in a hockey game, there is a certain way of knowing you will be well or at least better after a while, like a week or may be four weeks. But if you have a heart procedure, on short notice, like 5-6 days after the doctor find out your valve does not work as expected, then we all know that the heart is more important than the appendix and a rib and a leg.

So no wonder they want to make sure Mick is well and he is ready for a tour of two months running up and down the stage. Health is private. I am just guessing what is holding up the decition to go on touring now. It isn't that complicated. The band need to be ready, simple as that. Give them a week or two or so, then they will be ready, or worst case, there will not be a tour this year. But fingers crossed, and get well Mick!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: May 3, 2019 15:04

bv
SomeTorontoGirl

Strawberry season in Norway is from mid June to Mid July. If they are ready for touring as expected, some time mid June, then I will not be having a single Norwegian fresh strawberry this year.

Well that sounds like a decent sacrifice to make smiling smiley

Date: May 3, 2019 16:31

It seems we are now leaning more towards a June start which hopefully puts Denver

at little earlier in the year!

Date: May 3, 2019 16:33

It would be great if they start in NJ! Fingers crossed.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 3, 2019 17:18

WelshEdge1
It would be great if they start in NJ! Fingers crossed.

It would be great if they start.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 3, 2019 18:19

bv
... we all know that the heart is more important than the appendix and a rib and a leg.

So no wonder they want to make sure Mick is well and he is ready for a tour of two months running up and down the stage. ...

Well, very true.
And Mick NOT running up+down the stage is hard to imagine. Not only for me (us), but for him, too, you bet.

So maybe he should sit down on a stool every once and a while for some time and just play more harp!? grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-03 18:21 by waterrats.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7172737475767778798081...LastNext
Current Page: 76 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1393
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home