Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465...LastNext
Current Page: 60 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 19, 2019 07:51

I have tickets for The Who in SF at the new Chase Arena on 10/9. Hoping for the Rose Bowl on 10/12 followed by Santa Clara on 10/16 for my trifecta!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 19, 2019 10:30

timbernardis
two4fun111
coloradocanyons
RE Denver October 26 date all the top hotels, including the band favorite, are showing wide open with suites etc available. It does give them a week before the next game to deal with the grass field.

The last few years have been dry around Halloween (Oct 31) but wide variance in temps and historically your open for some real snow. Seems very risky to me.

what do you consider their fave hotel?

Used to be the Brown Palace. Not sure now. Is there a Four Seasons in Denver?

plexi

I just can't believe Seattle, Denver are at tail end, gonna be too cold. What happened to July?

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 19, 2019 12:40

babyblue
timbernardis
two4fun111
coloradocanyons
RE Denver October 26 date all the top hotels, including the band favorite, are showing wide open with suites etc available. It does give them a week before the next game to deal with the grass field.

The last few years have been dry around Halloween (Oct 31) but wide variance in temps and historically your open for some real snow. Seems very risky to me.

what do you consider their fave hotel?

plexi

I just can't believe Seattle, Denver are at tail end, gonna be too cold. What happened to July?

Seattle should be ok. They are inching up to the winter rains though. Will be close call. Halloween is the traditional start of the rainy season.

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 13:20

Here we go...

[pagesix.com]

If he's healthy enough to attend Melanies ballet certainly a bunch of shows can't be too far down the road winking smiley

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 19, 2019 15:15

Am I correct that NOTHING DEFINITE has been proposed yet?

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 19, 2019 17:07

Nellcote1971
Here we go...

[pagesix.com]

If he's healthy enough to attend Melanies ballet certainly a bunch of shows can't be too far down the road winking smiley

...just a stent?!

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: April 19, 2019 17:14

steffialicia
Am I correct that NOTHING DEFINITE has been proposed yet?
Yes.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 17:33

As a previous poster said, the Chicago Bears have no home games between 5th & 29th September so that’s a very obvious window of time to reschedule those 2 shows. It should still be warm enough then. To build the stage in 2 days flat for the rumoured 8th September date seems an unnecessary and tall order. Maybe the show will be on 9th or 10th?

I noticed a couple of the top end hotels are fully booked for this time so I’m guessing those dates are roughly accurate. It works well for me with direct flights from U.K. currently available for just over £300.

But they have to be confident of Mick’s recovery before they can confirm anything. His cancellation insurance will now be very expensive.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: April 19, 2019 17:35

[/quote]

plexi[/quote]

Yes

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 17:36

grzegorz67
As a previous poster said, the Chicago Bears have no home games between 5th & 29th September so that’s a very obvious window of time to reschedule those 2 shows. It should still be warm enough then. To build the stage in 2 days flat for the rumoured 8th September date seems an unnecessary and tall order. Maybe the show will be on 9th or 10th?

I noticed a couple of the top end hotels are fully booked for this time so I’m guessing those dates are roughly accurate. It works well for me with direct flights from U.K. currently available for just over £300.

But they have to be confident of Mick’s recovery before they can confirm anything. His cancellation insurance will now be very expensive.

They probably are doing the Sunday date because they want to keep it on a weekend as Night 1 was weekend night (Friday going into weekend) and Night 2 was week night.

I think they probably could have the stage up and ready to go for the 7th if they really wanted to, the 8th seems conservative enough. I'm hoping though that it ends up being the 7th, 9th, or 10th, as I currently have tickets for the Who at Alpine on the 8th smiling smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:10

daspyknows
35love
daspyknows
jumpontopofmebaby
35love
daspyknows
weeicemon
MIA 8/31
DC 9/4
CHI 9/8 9/11
BOS 9/14
PHILLY 9/17
NYC 9/21 9/25
JAX 9/29
PHX 10/3
HOU 10/9
LA 10/12
SF 10/16
SEA 10/22
DEN 10/26

Hard 10PM curfew sor Santa Clara. There is no football stadium in SF.

No problem, we start @ 8:00 pm
Last show Denver? Oh me oh my.

Rules are made to be broken. U2 played there until 11:01 and prob just paid some type of fine.

Here we go again. After that show and Coldplay a year and a half ago there are NO weekday concerts. Maybe you can convince them since you know what to do.

[sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com]

A comprise would be 1 midweek show a month. We shall start w/ the RS :-)

The 49ers winning the next Super Bowl would have better odds. I just read an article about the latest lawsuit between the city and 49ers regarding concert issues. I was at U2 and at 5PM there were rumours they were going to start an hour early due to the curfew. Weekday traffic is also brutal at that time of day.

*Still not a problem. If this tour comes on, let’s lay a chill and relax vibe.
Back to Santa Clara on a Wednesday:
Everyone should get to the stadium by 3:00 pm. This will prevent any traffic stress.
Hairball I will match your driving van to my driving minivan you sell me your other Pit ticket, I buy you a shirt too and get to hear your real name, ha ha.
Next,
Twilight is alright.
49’er tailgaters have fireplaces, crab cakes, premium wine selections.
The boys come on early—— 7:55 pm it is dark and LADIES AND GENTLEMAN..

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:28

Hoping that Santa Clara date is incorrect as there might be some conferences in and around Santa Clara/San Jose/SF that week resulting in extremely high hotel prices.
And based on everything daspy has posted, ie "NO weekday concerts", etc, no reason to think it is correct.

Lucky Dips for Santa Clara...will they result in pit tickets? Hmmm...ya never know until you get the envelope in your hands, but not counting on it.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:33

Hairball
Hoping that Santa Clara date is incorrect as there might be some conferences in and around Santa Clara/San Jose/SF that week resulting in extremely high hotel prices.
And based on everything daspy has posted, ie "NO weekday concerts", etc, no reason to think it is correct.

Lucky Dips for Santa Clara...will they result in pit tickets? Hmmm...ya never know until you get the envelope in your hands, but not counting on it.

Now I'm curious as to your name as well lol.. Did we split a motel in Buffalo during Zip Code?

Date: April 19, 2019 19:35

I've never been to Buffalo snoopy2, and only made it to the San Diego opener for Zip Code.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:39

Hairball
I've never been to Buffalo snoopy2, and only made it to the San Diego opener for Zip Code.

Ah.. The dude I'm referring to lives in San Diego and you seem to reference California often so thought maybe.. I think he's on here, but forgot what handle he uses

Date: April 19, 2019 19:43

snoopy2
Hairball

Ah.. The dude I'm referring to lives in San Diego and you seem to reference California often so thought maybe.. I think he's on here, but forgot what handle he uses

Born and raised in Southern California - originally from Santa Monica, and moved an hour north up the coast about 30 years ago where the grass is greener.
Can't think of who you might be referring to...maybe it's StonesSoCal? Not sure where he's from though, but it could be San Diego?.

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:46

Not sure of the exact source, but I heard a radio station on the east coast reported that the Stones tour dates should be announced next week. Makes sense with the rumors getting stronger each day. Just hope and pray the greatest front-man ever is healthy and a fall tour on top of that would be a great bonus!

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 20:17

AJDuffer
Not sure of the exact source, but I heard a radio station on the east coast reported that the Stones tour dates should be announced next week. Makes sense with the rumors getting stronger each day. Just hope and pray the greatest front-man ever is healthy and a fall tour on top of that would be a great bonus!

Fingers crossed!

Date: April 19, 2019 20:53

Hairball

I checked (and booked) the Marriott for that 10/16 date just in case. The hotel prices are sky high for ten days on either side of that date. As to the weeknight, I am afraid it makes sense. They want to play the Rose Bowl on a Saturday so they can fill it and Santa Clara makes sense to be the next stop. U2 played their on a Wednesday night and in any event money cures everything-including noise limitations.

Date: April 19, 2019 21:50

BV, with the revised dates expected to be released next week, do you have dates that you feel comfortable sharing? I believe you said that some of the dates previously posted were close to other dates out there. Thanks!

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: April 19, 2019 21:51

Come on BV! Shine a light on it!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:00

CJFP
Come on BV! Shine a light on it!

He can't, he's in room 10-09! smiling smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:01

No offense Hairball, but I don’t want a lucky dip date.
Guess that means I need to drive a cooler car down therespinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:27

Mick in Central Park - April 18

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:32

Hairball

[10times.com] this is an exciting one.

Date: April 19, 2019 22:41

Tech Geek heaven!

Date: April 19, 2019 22:45

Happy whatever ya'll are celebrating this weekend...today is the first day of Passover and bicycle day, tomorrow is 4/20, Sunday is Easter and Monday is Earth Day.

Party on mates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-19 22:47 by Woz.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:46

Dougratajczak87
BV, with the revised dates expected to be released next week, do you have dates that you feel comfortable sharing? I believe you said that some of the dates previously posted were close to other dates out there. Thanks!

Next week? Where did you see/hear that?

Date: April 19, 2019 22:48

GAFF
Dougratajczak87

Next week? Where did you see/hear that?

Boston area radio station

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 22:55

bye bye johnny
Mick in Central Park - April 18

That's Battery Park City.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-19 23:16 by WelshEdge1.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465...LastNext
Current Page: 60 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1305
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home