Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859...LastNext
Current Page: 54 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: SoxandStones ()
Date: April 16, 2019 22:46

The NFL is releasing their regular season schedule tomorrow, Wednesday, April 17 at 8 p.m., Eastern time (USA). Usually the dates leak out during the day before the “official” announcement. Obviously, it won’t shed any light on the Canada show, but at least it will tell us what dates are officially off limits on weekends for the rest of the tour.

Posted by: brucepv ()
Date: April 16, 2019 23:01

NFL schedule leak says Chicago Bears to play at home September 5 and in London October 6

Patriots at home September 8

NY Jets at home on September 9

San Francisco at home October 6

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-16 23:14 by brucepv.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 17, 2019 00:54

official announcement of NFL schedule tomorrow @ 8:00 PM eastern standard time

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 17, 2019 03:31

Just like waiting for a bus.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 17, 2019 03:48

Send It To me
Remember when they talked about touring Dirty Work with Terrence Trent D'Arby as the singer? I still think that would have been interesting.

I do remember that!

I was kinda disappointed in "she's the boss" so was semi-interested, but now of course think much differently.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 17, 2019 03:49

35love

While watching paint dry.

Posted by: northof49 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 04:04

35love

Where's my dime? I thought I had a dime here somewhere.

Date: April 17, 2019 04:41

Weight training / wait training

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 17, 2019 05:24

It hasn't even been two weeks since procedure was done.

Date: April 17, 2019 05:54

And I have done 10 jigsaw puzzles

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 17, 2019 07:38

Mick will be back sooner than later. It's good for health to stay active. Mick did not have conventional surgery with 'cutting'. They stuck a mechanical tubing up from a small hole in the groin. They push it up while watching with x-ray device and steer it to the valve that needs replacement. The original valve stays in place. The surgeon presses a button and out of the end of the tube the new valve pops open like an umbrella. If everything is good they remove the tube and it's over! It's called TAVR.

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: April 17, 2019 10:21

DREAMTIME
Mick will be back sooner than later. It's good for health to stay active. Mick did not have conventional surgery with 'cutting'. They stuck a mechanical tubing up from a small hole in the groin. They push it up while watching with x-ray device and steer it to the valve that needs replacement. The original valve stays in place. The surgeon presses a button and out of the end of the tube the new valve pops open like an umbrella. If everything is good they remove the tube and it's over! It's called TAVR.

Yesss ... and I think they actually went in through Jagger's thigh. Many times they choose the groin but I guess an even less invasive approach is now starting in the upper inner thigh for this type of thing. I read it .. could be inaccurate?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 10:50

IanBillen
DREAMTIME

Yesss ... and I think they actually went in through Jagger's thigh. Many times they choose the groin but I guess an even less invasive approach is now starting in the upper inner thigh for this type of thing. I read it .. could be inaccurate?

Yes and all good. But he still has to recover and rebuild his fitness. He’ll be 76 years old by the time the tour starts, if it does. We need to be realistic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-17 17:45 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 17, 2019 11:22

IanBillen
DREAMTIME

Yes, I've had this type of procedure, not for my heart but for using this tubing with a camera on the end to look at what was going on inside my head (as in, where is that pesky aneurysm?). Had to keep pressure on my thigh for about 2 hours and that was it!

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 17, 2019 15:39

IanBillen
DREAMTIME

groin = upper inner thigh

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 17, 2019 16:14

Mick is in fabulous shape...this can't be argued. That being said, he is still 75 years old and recovery is going to take time. Any sort of procedure, despite how "minor" is going to take a while to recover from...especially for older people. Anyone who feels differently must be a younger person. You just don't get it, which is totally understandable. Mick is doing great, I have no doubt, but this will take some time.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 16:19

I couldn't agree more with you. I had 5 surgeries in the last 3 years due to a bad bike accident. The surgeons all said the same thing: "you won't be fully recovered for 2 years from each surgery." They have been bang on with their prognosis - it takes that long for the body to fully recover.

There is nothing preventing Mick from going out after 3 months but no one fully recovers after surgery in only 3 months. No one.

Posted by: HomerSimpson ()
Date: April 17, 2019 16:23

This is all so pointless. BV should close the thread until the new dates are announced!

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 17, 2019 16:30

For some it's pointless and for others undoubtedly cathartic. Take what you need and leave the rest.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-17 16:30 by Woz.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: April 17, 2019 16:36

HomerSimpson
This is all so pointless. BV should close the thread until the new dates are announced!

good point

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 17:38

I had a dream last night that I’m trying to figure out. There was a little disappointment and the Stones covered it, but not initially. I don’t know what it means. Mick and Keith were there. Didn’t see Charlie or Ronnie. Mick was in a good mood and happy, but the Stones weren’t playing! A jukebox was playing, and only limited Stones songs. lol Idk...Time will tell us.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 17:53

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane...

I hope we will know soon so that the speculations will come to an end. I want to plan new holidays :-)

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: April 17, 2019 18:15

Im just trying to do this Jigsaw Puzzle before it rains anymore.....

Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: April 17, 2019 19:41

For those trying to figure out possible NJ dates if they are re-scheduled. Below is the NY Jets NFL schedule

Week
1 9/8/19 Bills
2 9/16/19 Browns - MNF
3 9/22/19 at Pats
4 9/29/19 BYE
5 10/6/19 at Eagles
6 10/13/19 Cowboys
7 10/21/19 Pats - MNF
8 10/27/19 at Jags
9 11/3/19 at Dolphins
10 11/10/19 NY Giants
11 11/17/19 at Washington
12 11/24/19 Raiders
13 12/1/19 at Cincy
14 12/8/19 Dolphins
15 12/12/19 at Ravens - TNF
16 12/22/19 Steelers
17 12/29/19 at Bills

Date: April 17, 2019 19:44

Cooltoplady
HomerSimpson

good point

You have a point there....quick put a hat on so nobody see's it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-17 19:45 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 17, 2019 19:54

I live in Massachusetts and I saw the Stones in Foxboro, October 20 & 21, 1997, Bridges To Babylon Tour and we ALL FROZE OUR BUTTS OFF! It was 32 degrees that second night .....now will the Stones want to play over 2 hours in 32 degree weather, regardless of space heaters? It was very UNPLEASANT! Second point: Foxboro is FAR FROM ALL SOLD OUT! Maybe TM has sold 80%....yeah, they SOLD TO SCALPERS LIKE STUBHUB where I bought my very expensive ticket. There are a ton of available seats left, many of them close to the stage...check STUBHUB and a few other " ticket agencies". AKA SCALPERS! For those of us holding tickets purchased through one of these ticket " agencies" we're screwed if the show is rescheduled for late fall....in New England you usually have freezing downpours or just plain frigid night temps...of course we can sell our tickets...always an option. It would make better sense for the tour to be cancelled completely and if Mick is 100% recovered, a new tour set up for 2020. Mick should be the primary concern for everyone! If he feels pressured to return to the stage too soon, the cost could be one we'll deeply regret.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 17, 2019 20:00

OneHourPhoto
For those trying to figure out possible NJ dates if they are re-scheduled. Below is the NY Jets NFL schedule

[www.newyorkjets.com]

Giants play at Met Life too.

[www.giants.com]

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: April 17, 2019 20:08

mickschix
I live in Massachusetts and I saw the Stones in Foxboro, October 20 & 21, 1997, Bridges To Babylon Tour and we ALL FROZE OUR BUTTS OFF! It was 32 degrees that second night .....now will the Stones want to play over 2 hours in 32 degree weather, regardless of space heaters? It was very UNPLEASANT! Second point: Foxboro is FAR FROM ALL SOLD OUT! Maybe TM has sold 80%....yeah, they SOLD TO SCALPERS LIKE STUBHUB where I bought my very expensive ticket. There are a ton of available seats left, many of them close to the stage...check STUBHUB and a few other " ticket agencies". AKA SCALPERS! For those of us holding tickets purchased through one of these ticket " agencies" we're screwed if the show is rescheduled for late fall....in New England you usually have freezing downpours or just plain frigid night temps...of course we can sell our tickets...always an option. It would make better sense for the tour to be cancelled completely and if Mick is 100% recovered, a new tour set up for 2020. Mick should be the primary concern for everyone! If he feels pressured to return to the stage too soon, the cost could be one we'll deeply regret.

There ya go mickschix; putting priorities in order. Love. the rest is bullshit.

Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: April 17, 2019 20:08

bye bye johnny
OneHourPhoto

[www.newyorkjets.com]

Giants play at Met Life too.

[www.giants.com]

Well aware. Its just the Jets schedule is the only one leaked so far

So depending on the Giants schedule plays out and if the tour is re-scheduled to the fall as some are indicating.

The only window so far for show(s) is between 9/19/19 to 10/2/19 (which , of course will close further up with the NY Giants schedule release)

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 17, 2019 20:14

OneHourPhoto

Week
1 9/8/19 Bills
2 9/16/19 Browns - MNF
3 9/22/19 at Pats
4 9/29/19 BYE
5 10/6/19 at Eagles
6 10/13/19 Cowboys
7 10/21/19 Pats - MNF
8 10/27/19 at Jags
9 11/3/19 at Dolphins
10 11/10/19 NY Giants
11 11/17/19 at Washington
12 11/24/19 Raiders
13 12/1/19 at Cincy
14 12/8/19 Dolphins
15 12/12/19 at Ravens - TNF
16 12/22/19 Steelers
17 12/29/19 at Bills
They NY Football Giants are also playing there home games at Met Life Stadium as well .

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859...LastNext
Current Page: 54 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1986
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home