Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: April 16, 2019 06:19

It would make sense to keep as many of the dates the same and throw the beginning of the original tour schedule to the end.

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: April 16, 2019 07:03

Sometimes rumors are true, but sometimes they're a mistake (honest or otherwise).

Please don't post anything that isn't from a credible source. Otherwise, we may get somebody posting a date they found in a fortune cookie as fact.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 16, 2019 07:09

DREAMTIME
c'mon, you know I can't answer that. and I don't bet my life on it either but that's what I got.

Hope u are correct, if so good the tour runs to Aug. I did see on our nightly news last week it said it could be a summer tour.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-16 09:32 by babyblue.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: April 16, 2019 10:58

Now instead of Sat nite concert (Miami) now I'm looking at Tuesday night show? I could be on a project in an entirely different state. Well I am thankful to be able to see them; whatever the case.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: April 16, 2019 11:02

I wish it was arenas instead...Then the weather doesn’t matter, and the pit tickets are so much better.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 16, 2019 11:07

J.J.Flash
It would make sense to keep as many of the dates the same and throw the beginning of the original tour schedule to the end.

Mick won’t be ready in time for that otherwise they’d have done that.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: April 16, 2019 11:11

My guess is June 21-Aug 21. Does whoever guesses closest to the truth win anything ? smiling smiley

Posted by: rara ()
Date: April 16, 2019 11:53

Straycat13
My guess is June 21-Aug 21. Does whoever guesses closest to the truth win anything ? smiling smiley

the grand prize is getting to post 'I told you so' once a day for an entire month.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 16, 2019 12:04

Chris Fountain
Now instead of Sat nite concert (Miami) now I'm looking at Tuesday night show? I could be on a project in an entirely different state. Well I am thankful to be able to see them; whatever the case.

Where are you Chris? Fl?

Date: April 16, 2019 12:33

Yes Stuart Florida

Date: April 16, 2019 12:38

this tour delay topic line needs to be retitled. I recommend "The Latest" ------ or maybe "update" no talk

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 16, 2019 14:22

Straycat13

Well, when rumours of Mick's health began to surface, people were very quick to pounce on said journals.
'Fake News'etc.
Then, went very quiet when the official announcements were made.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 16, 2019 15:04

jlowe
Straycat13

Well, when rumours of Mick's health began to surface, people were very quick to pounce on said journals.
'Fake News'etc.
Then, went very quiet when the official announcements were made.

silence was deafening wasn't it.

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: April 16, 2019 15:07

Would be amazing if he was recovered enough to keep the Chicago dates and start the tour there. Late June weather is ideal.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 16, 2019 15:25

Just for the record... Rehearsals before tour start. Info for those who try to estimate dates and when the rescheduled tour will start...

Bjornulf

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: April 16, 2019 15:48

bv
Just for the record... Rehearsals before tour start. Info for those who try to estimate dates and when the rescheduled tour will start...

3 weeks before the first show!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 16, 2019 16:13

Ugh. Sorry but I'd rather a fall tour for many reasons.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: April 16, 2019 17:00

I'd have thought that they would wish to postpone the tour for as brief a period as Mick's recovery will allow.

This simply because it then potentially impacts less on any subsequent collective or individual plans which they may have in place .

Date: April 16, 2019 17:08

bv

Did I miss something? Do we know when rehearsals start?

Date: April 16, 2019 17:11

jumpontopofmebaby
bv

He had Heart Surgery 12 days ago! Give him a chance to recover and build himself back up first.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: April 16, 2019 17:29

jumpontopofmebaby
bv

I read that as rehearsals have just started? Which seems aggressive. And also if they're going to start the tour in 3-4 weeks shouldn't they let people know so they can figure out travel arrangements?

Date: April 16, 2019 17:32

Gaetzi
jumpontopofmebaby
bv

I read that as rehearsals have just started? Which seems aggressive. And also if they're going to start the tour in 3-4 weeks shouldn't they let people know so they can figure out travel arrangements?

Not a snowball's chance in hell. If all goes well, and it's a big ask, it's a September/October Tour, perhaps continuing into early November. We are talking about a band of septogenarians whose 75 yo lead singer had heart valve replaced 12 days ago. Reality Check.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: April 16, 2019 17:58

J.J.Flash

thumbs up

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 16, 2019 18:09

C'mon guys stream some reaharsals....

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 16, 2019 18:39

Gaetzi
jumpontopofmebaby
bv

Absolutely not. All I am saying is that before the first show of this tour, whenever that will be, they will have rehearsals, whenever they will be, and before that, Mick need to be fit and ready to work, just like you and me, if we were taken to hospital at some point.

Bjornulf

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 16, 2019 18:52

mariano
C'mon guys stream some reaharsals....
Wouldn't that be nice , heck why not rehearse at an arena and sell tickets ? I would pay for the privilege of watching my most favorite band rehearse . It would be like peeking behind the curtain at the Wizard of Oz.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-16 19:58 by TheGreek.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: April 16, 2019 19:03

J.J.Flash

I'm kind of hoping the Chicago dates now open the tour - as I have that all booked for the 2nd show. But we shall see...

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: April 16, 2019 19:10

DEmerson
J.J.Flash

I'm kind of hoping the Chicago dates now open the tour - as I have that all booked for the 2nd show. But we shall see...

It's all up to Mick and the boys but the longer it goes on without announcing a makeup schedule the more I feel that the tour goes from being postponed to being canceled. I hope i'm wrong

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 16, 2019 19:33

Gaetzi
jumpontopofmebaby
bv

The fitness rehearsals for MJ are in high mode.
Getting him ready for the tour - monitoring his physical conditions at the same time. Just like an athlete getting ready for Olympics, Tour de France, World Cup etc. monitoring hearth beat, blood pressure, breathing, loss of liquid for a performance of 2-2.5 hours, The same as conditions flying back and forth in US. Don't misjudge - it is a huge effort for a 75 years old man.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: April 16, 2019 20:02

Remember when they talked about touring Dirty Work with Terrence Trent D'Arby as the singer? I still think that would have been interesting.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4849505152535455565758...LastNext
Current Page: 53 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home