Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 116
Re: Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: cmc ()
Date: April 6, 2019 02:35

Based on ticket prices, Glendale is the slow-seller of all the venues. Yesterday, Pit prices were $440 for either side. Bargain prices!
What if Glendale is the new tour opener? It is currently at the top of the Ticketmaster list.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: April 6, 2019 02:42

cmc
Based on ticket prices, Glendale is the slow-seller of all the venues. Yesterday, Pit prices were $440 for either side. Bargain prices!
What if Glendale is the new tour opener? It is currently at the top of the Ticketmaster list.

Glendale was always cheaper almost all the time until the tour was postponed. I hope that New Jersey and Chicago follow one another after the 4 shows as before. I have tickets for 3 shows and if you get to do those shows on different dates I'll have to sell and choose where to go since traveling 2 times from Argentina to USA is very expensive today and more when the dates approach. I hope everything can be accommodated as best as possible for all the fans and of course MICK is 100 x 100 first of all for him and his health.

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: April 6, 2019 02:53

makustone
cmc

Glendale was always cheaper almost all the time until the tour was postponed. I hope that New Jersey and Chicago follow one another after the 4 shows as before. I have tickets for 3 shows and if you get to do those shows on different dates I'll have to sell and choose where to go since traveling 2 times from Argentina to USA is very expensive today and more when the dates approach. I hope everything can be accommodated as best as possible for all the fans and of course MICK is 100 x 100 first of all for him and his health.

Yes, Glendale has been slow from the start. What better way to increase demand/prices than to make it the new tour opener?

If you want to welcome Mick back on opening night as MisterDDDD suggested, buy your Glendale tickets now.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 6, 2019 03:21

potus43
GAFF
Shove the politics. Have a little respect for BV's request that politics be left off this forum. Or are you gonna continue to disrespect him and the rest of us who don't care about your political views?

Yes, please tell them!

please stop, no one is interested.

Back to topic, is 3 months enough recovery time for a mid 70s patient? You can go back to 'normal' activities, but is a 2 hour aerobic workout in front of 70000 people 'normal'? Seems like pushing the envelope a bit.

I know someone, a fitness instructor in his mid 50s that had stents put in, in December and they won't let him go back to work yet...and that's without a valve replacement, which is more invasive still.

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: April 6, 2019 03:25

Glendale now has Pit $442 plus fees only on Ronnie's side. Keith side is gone for standard $442 +.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: April 6, 2019 05:01

Please no politics, this is a music site. Go to CNN to get your dose.BV is silent but I know he doesn't like it.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 6, 2019 05:05

GLENDALE!

Was to be my first of four shows of this tour before postponement, and now might be the first show of the entire tour!

As luck would have it, and if all works out, I'll be there!!

But first things first, and most importantly ..............GET WELL MICK!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

As for politics in this thread, please refrain - as the title of thread says: "Tour Postponed : The Rolling Stones No Filter Summer Tour USA/Canada 2019".
Most everybody here doesn't really gives a sh*t about what you may think about politics, so why not try to stay on topic?

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 6, 2019 05:42

MisterDDDD
waterrats
Well, fact, not fake, is this: MICK JAGGER feels "much better now and on the mend" - so we can stick to that, be very thankful and wish Mick all our best for the next days and weeks - may he take his time and don't rush too much!

I mean - WHAT A BAND!!!

thumbs up
His feeling "much better now" had me wondering if the valve issue was noticeable to him, or just discovered during routine pre-tour physical. Not sure the extent of the required physicals, but it struck me that it might not have been discovered without the patient expressing some concern about symptoms.

All that aside, not too far fetched to think that perhaps the extensive touring indirectly (or directly w the physical demands) may have saved his life with the early diagnosis and valve replacement.

Glad he's feeling better and find myself now committed to being at the tour opener to be amongst the initial thousands warmly welcoming him back!
He may not want to address it much in typical Mick fashion, but I'm sure we'll all make sure he gets a long,long, ovation at first opportunity cool smiley

Yes, good point MrDDDD. In addition, I think Ronnie was fortunate to have his
lung cancer detected during the pre-tour physical a couple years ago. Both of
these examples are a reminder just how important regular physical exams can be towards potential life saving early detection.

Date: April 6, 2019 06:15

So. I think the rescheduling was know maybe even a few weeks ago. Here is why. I bought 1 pit ticket to Houston the Friday before the tour was postponed. And when I bought it I was not able to select any delivery method. Just said it was unavailable at this time. At that time I thought it was strange and I was going to give it over the weekend then call if nothing changed. Then almost instantly the order of the concerts on ticket master was totally different Does this mean anything who knows. But I think it does I think the complete rescheduling is already done. I believe now that the surgery is over. They are waiting a few days or until the doctor says. It’s all good and no worries. Boom. The dates will be released. Again. I think the new dates have been know for awhile now and the rescheduling has been in the works for a week or so just need the doc to say all good

Date: April 6, 2019 06:21

Shorter version. I think the new dates were already secured before the postponement announcement. If Ticketmaster order is not correct then I am wrong

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-06 06:32 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 6, 2019 07:06

Don't know if this was already posted (apologies if so), but interesting article from Pollstar dated April 2nd prior to Mick's surgery.

New Stones Dates Should Be Confirmed In Next Few Weeks
12:20 PM, Tuesday, 4/02/2019
By: Don Muret / VenuesNow

Stones

Rescheduled dates for the Rolling Stones’ 2019 North American tour should be confirmed over the next few weeks, said Jeff Apregan, a consultant for the Gridiron Stadium Network. The group had six NFL member facilities on the original route.

“It was never a conversation about cancellation, it was always a conversation about postponement,” Apregan said. “The concern of course is weather as you get later in the year.”

The 17-show tour, originally set for April 20 through June 29, was postponed because of a medical condition concerning lead singer Mick Jagger, the band announced over the weekend. Some media outlets have reported Jagger will have heart valve surgery this week.

Tour promoter Concerts West, a division of AEG Presents, is reportedly rebooking dates starting in July. Future dates to replace bookings for New Orleans Jazzfest and Burl’s Creek Event Grounds, about 130 miles north of Toronto and Canada’s largest outdoor venue, are more uncertain at this point, according to multiple reports.

John Meglen, co-CEO of Concerts West, did not return emails for comment.

Twelve NFL stadiums were part of the original tour. The NFL preseason starts in early August, which leaves a much shorter window to reschedule dates before running into football season. At that point, it can be a tricky process to squeeze shows between games. Seven NFL stadiums on the original route, plus Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA football, have natural grass fields, and rescheduling concerts after football season kicks off could be an issue for teams concerned with maintaining a high-quality playing surface.

The NFL typically releases its schedule in mid-April for preseason and regular-season games.

“With preseason starting in August, you kind of wonder about those things,” Apregan said.

“All those conversations are taking place and they’re working through it, but there are a lot of moving parts for sure,” he said. “It definitely gets challenging, but it’s not impossible. I have not been in these conversations, but there certainly have been tours that have gone beyond the start of the NFL season that have spilled into September and in some cases even October.”

The Gridiron Stadium Network, founded in 2005 to help NFL teams book more concerts in their buildings, has a major presence on the Stones’ “No Filter” tour. Apregan’s longtime relationship with Concerts West executives Meglen and Paul Gongaware helped secure dates for six network members. (At NRG Stadium in Houston, SMG and not the Texans took the lead for booking the Stones, he said).

TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, was the first network member facility with an April 24 show. To be in a better position to get a Stones date, the Jaguars partnered with Concerts West to co-promote the concert. As a result, the NFL team is taking on more financial risk than teams and venues that sign more traditional concert rental agreements.

“We have not discussed dates and will follow Concerts West/AEG’s lead,” Chad Johnson, the team’s senior vice president of sales and service and chief content officer, said in an email sent last weekend.

Considering the tour was postponed about three weeks before the first show April 20 at Hard Rock Stadium in the Miami area, there are upfront expenses that can’t be recouped by teams, facilities and the promoter, such as meeting and preproduction costs, Apregan said. Those costs could reach seven figures, he said.

“The tour itself has all kinds of expenses, salaries of people and flights moving people all over the world,” Apregan said. “There’s a lot of work that’s already been done that they’ll have to sort of put a bookmark in there and spend that money all over again. Everyone’s affected from a financial standpoint, probably more on the promoter’s side.”

Other challenges for rescheduling a tour of this magnitude would be bringing back the army of in-demand tour personnel and making sure all equipment — sound, lights, staging and video — are available for the reconfigured run. Tougher to pin down (and recoup) are expenses related to countless hours logged in planning, coordinating, routing, scheduling on-sales, local logistics, merchandising and travel related to a Rolling Stones tour, which is rivaled by few tours in regard to the complexity of preparation.

In situations such as tour postponements or cancellations, artists, promoters and venues can buy event-related insurance for protection, said Paul Bassman, CEO of Ascend Insurance Brokerage, a company specializing in underwriting music festivals and arena tours.

Ascend Insurance Brokerage does not have ties to the Stones’ tour, Bassman said.

Cancellation insurance is common for major concert tours, he said. For the Stones, without knowing specific details, they’re most likely getting “very large” guarantees for individual shows regardless of attendance, and buying a policy gives them protection in case shows do not go on as scheduled, Bassman said.

Those policies typically cover 70% to 80% of the guarantees, he said.

Concerts West most likely bought its own insurance policy for protection, Bassman said.

“The thing about the Stones is these shows sell out almost immediately, so that’s not the biggest concern, but if they do have expenses to reschedule, the policy would cover those,” he said. “The buildings themselves may have a policy to cover their profits from parking, merchandise and concessions. I live in Dallas, and AT&T Stadium will take out a policy every so often when they have a large event.”

Five years ago, the Stones faced a similar situation over concert postponements. In 2014, the group rescheduled seven dates in Australia and New Zealand over the month of March after Jagger’s girlfriend, L’Wren Scott, committed suicide. In November of that year, at the same time the dates were rescheduled, the band settled a $13 million insurance claim after Jagger was advised by doctors not to perform for 30 days. The settlement reportedly ended a lawsuit that the band filed against insurers that initially refused to pay the claim over issues tied to Scott’s mental condition and the fact that Jagger wasn’t treated by a psychiatrist.

The Alliance for Lifetime Income is the exclusive sponsor of the Stones’ 2019 tour. The nonprofit, dedicated to educating Americans about retirement plans, includes insurance firms State Farm, Nationwide and Pacific Life among its financial supporters.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 6, 2019 07:06

makustone
cmc

I think a lot of tickets will go back once dates are announced. It represents an out for the people who thought they would make money and now realize the seats are hard to sell for a profit.

For me, I was planning on 4 and now will be either Sea or NJ 1 and 2. If no one wants my seat for the show I miss, its going back for a refund.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: April 6, 2019 09:03

Hairball
Don't know if this was already posted (apologies if so), but interesting article from Pollstar dated April 2nd prior to Mick's surgery.

Great stuff, thanks! I am really optimistic about the prospects for rescheduled dates sooner rather than later, and I am holding on to my tickets.

Wishful thinking, but I hope they can fill the time finishing the new album. I think it would be a good plan to boost interest in the tour.

I suspect things are going to be much better than they otherwise might have been if he had not done anything about it. No reason why he shouldn't be good to go pretty soon from the information we've seen. Thank goodness these guys get checked regularly (Ron really dodged a bullet a few years ago; it's absolutely unreal). I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. I'll leave it at that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-06 09:25 by Sipuncula.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: April 6, 2019 13:47

swimtothemoon
MisterDDDD
waterrats
Well, fact, not fake, is this: MICK JAGGER feels "much better now and on the mend" - so we can stick to that, be very thankful and wish Mick all our best for the next days and weeks - may he take his time and don't rush too much!

I mean - WHAT A BAND!!!

thumbs up
His feeling "much better now" had me wondering if the valve issue was noticeable to him, or just discovered during routine pre-tour physical. Not sure the extent of the required physicals, but it struck me that it might not have been discovered without the patient expressing some concern about symptoms.

All that aside, not too far fetched to think that perhaps the extensive touring indirectly (or directly w the physical demands) may have saved his life with the early diagnosis and valve replacement.

Glad he's feeling better and find myself now committed to being at the tour opener to be amongst the initial thousands warmly welcoming him back!
He may not want to address it much in typical Mick fashion, but I'm sure we'll all make sure he gets a long,long, ovation at first opportunity cool smiley

Yes, good point MrDDDD. In addition, I think Ronnie was fortunate to have his
lung cancer detected during the pre-tour physical a couple years ago. Both of
these examples are a reminder just how important regular physical exams can be towards potential life saving early detection.

Yes and no, sometimes people can't afford regular medicals, actually i'm one of those that stays away from Doctors surgery's and hospitals, they always seem to find something looking for something else, (surgeons are paid to do surgery, i've avoided many unnecessary operations on my body over the years and avoided medications just by lifestyle changes,) and also so many medications are being used unnecessarily today. Not only that but things like CT body scans carry enormous amounts of radiation. I think the Stones though have done well with pre tour medicals, Mick might have been in danger had he not known he had a heart defect, you can just go like that from leaking valves when working out hard, certainly the pre tour medical saved Ronnie's life, so its a hard thing to balance, i was pleased that Ronnie was wise enough to avoid any Radiation and Chemo, those things batter your immune system, but obviously sometimes they are essential, as i say it's a tough one to call, when to take the plunge and when not to, Mick certainly made the right decision and hopefully he will be able to continue moving like Jagger. smiling smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 6, 2019 14:03

Please do NOT post politics here. Please do NOT complain to me if your posting account on IORR does not work anymore, because you ignored my advice and posted about politics here. I told you once and I told you twice.

This message is to the one percent who still post political, while the 99% are no worries and feel free to post about the Stones or virtually anything else within limits.

Bjornulf

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 6, 2019 15:42

daspyknows

I think a lot of tickets will go back once dates are announced. It represents an out for the people who thought they would make money and now realize the seats are hard to sell for a profit.

For me, I was planning on 4 and now will be either Sea or NJ 1 and 2. If no one wants my seat for the show I miss, its going back for a refund.

I think you are right about a lot of tickets going back after the announcement.

It will be interesting to see how the new dates are handled in terms of announcement, pre-sales, lucky dip opportunities, etc. I have lucky dips for six shows, will likely have to return a couple of the shows(and add a couple), it will be interesting to see if returned tix will be released in a drip drip drip fashion or if a deadline for returning etc and then released in mass.

Unique situation for this tour now with the dates and order of shows changing allowing for a re-set on travel decisions and ticket selection while already possessing a returnable ticket.. Really hoping the tour starts in Glendale now as rumored, and then ends in Santa Clara.. Love to be at the openers (esp this one now) and closers of a tour in a perfect world and now that becomes feasible for me.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 6, 2019 15:42

Hairball

New Stones Dates Should Be Confirmed In Next Few Weeks
12:20 PM, Tuesday, 4/02/2019
By: Don Muret / VenuesNow

Stones

Rescheduled dates for the Rolling Stones’ 2019 North American tour should be confirmed over the next few weeks, said Jeff Apregan, a consultant for the Gridiron Stadium Network. The group had six NFL member facilities on the original route.

“It was never a conversation about cancellation, it was always a conversation about postponement,” Apregan said. “The concern of course is weather as you get later in the year.”

The 17-show tour, originally set for April 20 through June 29, was postponed because of a medical condition concerning lead singer Mick Jagger, the band announced over the weekend. Some media outlets have reported Jagger will have heart valve surgery this week.

Tour promoter Concerts West, a division of AEG Presents, is reportedly rebooking dates starting in July. Future dates to replace bookings for New Orleans Jazzfest and Burl’s Creek Event Grounds, about 130 miles north of Toronto and Canada’s largest outdoor venue, are more uncertain at this point, according to multiple reports.

John Meglen, co-CEO of Concerts West, did not return emails for comment.

Twelve NFL stadiums were part of the original tour. The NFL preseason starts in early August, which leaves a much shorter window to reschedule dates before running into football season. At that point, it can be a tricky process to squeeze shows between games. Seven NFL stadiums on the original route, plus Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA football, have natural grass fields, and rescheduling concerts after football season kicks off could be an issue for teams concerned with maintaining a high-quality playing surface.

The NFL typically releases its schedule in mid-April for preseason and regular-season games.

“With preseason starting in August, you kind of wonder about those things,” Apregan said.

“All those conversations are taking place and they’re working through it, but there are a lot of moving parts for sure,” he said. “It definitely gets challenging, but it’s not impossible. I have not been in these conversations, but there certainly have been tours that have gone beyond the start of the NFL season that have spilled into September and in some cases even October.”

The Gridiron Stadium Network, founded in 2005 to help NFL teams book more concerts in their buildings, has a major presence on the Stones’ “No Filter” tour. Apregan’s longtime relationship with Concerts West executives Meglen and Paul Gongaware helped secure dates for six network members. (At NRG Stadium in Houston, SMG and not the Texans took the lead for booking the Stones, he said).

TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, was the first network member facility with an April 24 show. To be in a better position to get a Stones date, the Jaguars partnered with Concerts West to co-promote the concert. As a result, the NFL team is taking on more financial risk than teams and venues that sign more traditional concert rental agreements.

“We have not discussed dates and will follow Concerts West/AEG’s lead,” Chad Johnson, the team’s senior vice president of sales and service and chief content officer, said in an email sent last weekend.

Considering the tour was postponed about three weeks before the first show April 20 at Hard Rock Stadium in the Miami area, there are upfront expenses that can’t be recouped by teams, facilities and the promoter, such as meeting and preproduction costs, Apregan said. Those costs could reach seven figures, he said.

“The tour itself has all kinds of expenses, salaries of people and flights moving people all over the world,” Apregan said. “There’s a lot of work that’s already been done that they’ll have to sort of put a bookmark in there and spend that money all over again. Everyone’s affected from a financial standpoint, probably more on the promoter’s side.”

Other challenges for rescheduling a tour of this magnitude would be bringing back the army of in-demand tour personnel and making sure all equipment — sound, lights, staging and video — are available for the reconfigured run. Tougher to pin down (and recoup) are expenses related to countless hours logged in planning, coordinating, routing, scheduling on-sales, local logistics, merchandising and travel related to a Rolling Stones tour, which is rivaled by few tours in regard to the complexity of preparation.

In situations such as tour postponements or cancellations, artists, promoters and venues can buy event-related insurance for protection, said Paul Bassman, CEO of Ascend Insurance Brokerage, a company specializing in underwriting music festivals and arena tours.

Ascend Insurance Brokerage does not have ties to the Stones’ tour, Bassman said.

Cancellation insurance is common for major concert tours, he said. For the Stones, without knowing specific details, they’re most likely getting “very large” guarantees for individual shows regardless of attendance, and buying a policy gives them protection in case shows do not go on as scheduled, Bassman said.

Those policies typically cover 70% to 80% of the guarantees, he said.

Concerts West most likely bought its own insurance policy for protection, Bassman said.

“The thing about the Stones is these shows sell out almost immediately, so that’s not the biggest concern, but if they do have expenses to reschedule, the policy would cover those,” he said. “The buildings themselves may have a policy to cover their profits from parking, merchandise and concessions. I live in Dallas, and AT&T Stadium will take out a policy every so often when they have a large event.”

Five years ago, the Stones faced a similar situation over concert postponements. In 2014, the group rescheduled seven dates in Australia and New Zealand over the month of March after Jagger’s girlfriend, L’Wren Scott, committed suicide. In November of that year, at the same time the dates were rescheduled, the band settled a $13 million insurance claim after Jagger was advised by doctors not to perform for 30 days. The settlement reportedly ended a lawsuit that the band filed against insurers that initially refused to pay the claim over issues tied to Scott’s mental condition and the fact that Jagger wasn’t treated by a psychiatrist.

The Alliance for Lifetime Income is the exclusive sponsor of the Stones’ 2019 tour. The nonprofit, dedicated to educating Americans about retirement plans, includes insurance firms State Farm, Nationwide and Pacific Life among its financial supporters.

Thanks for this Hairball...interesting behind the scenes.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: April 6, 2019 16:22

am i the only one that wishes they would stop ? I don't think mick will ever slow down on stage or want to anyway and I think his usual running around x 10 shows would be hard on his mending heart. no pressure from me. I know 2 other people that think the same. mick take care of yourself!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-06 16:23 by tumbled.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 6, 2019 16:28

tumbled
am i the only one that wishes they would stop ?
Yes. Touring is what the Stones do and what they always did. What should they do instead? Sitting at home and waiting for the dead?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-06 16:29 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 6, 2019 16:35

tumbled
am i the only one that wishes they would stop ? I don't 6hink mick will ever slow down on stage or want to anyway and I think his usual running around x 10 shows would be hard on his mending heart. no pressure from me. I know 2 other people that think the same. mick take care of yourself!

I don't think you're the only one, and while I agree with the concern about Mick, I am also certain he, his physicians, (not to mention insurers) wouldn't proceed if they weren't confident of a full recovery.

Date: April 6, 2019 16:42

tumbled
am i the only one that wishes they would stop ? I don't think mick will ever slow down on stage or want to anyway and I think his usual running around x 10 shows would be hard on his mending heart. no pressure from me. I know 2 other people that think the same. mick take care of yourself!

I know what you mean tumbled, it would be lovely if it ended on their own terms at the end of this tour.
I think it gets very awkward beyond this point, i certainly would be dubious about planning to see the Stones after this tour, i mean its just the law of averages, they are at an age where it becomes probable that one of the boys might not be able to perform due to age related problems. Obviously the singer is the most vulnerable, Mick as we know has issues with his voice, and at his age he becomes very prone to injury, and oh my god i don't want any of the Stones to keel over while playing live, that would be a very sad way for it to end, and no tumbled, you are not the only one slightly uneasy about Mick going full pelt Jagger moves while at the back of my mind i know he could over do it, and, well, i'd rather not say.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 6, 2019 16:44

tumbled

Couldn't they put together a show that featured a lot of songs with Mick on guitar, or piano, or harp, fronting the band, not running about like he used to? It seems he could be ready for that level of activity. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that at all.

Date: April 6, 2019 17:00

Rokyfan
tumbled

Couldn't they put together a show that featured a lot of songs with Mick on guitar, or piano, or harp, fronting the band, not running about like he used to? It seems he could be ready for that level of activity. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that at all.

Yes, and for me personally i don't think they have included enough live ballads in recent years, Mick still has the voice for the slow ones and it's better to have more of a mixed bag at a show rather than too many rockers that the band struggle to deliver due to their advancing years. Plus it's a bit one dimensional watching Mick show how fit he is as apposed to being tight with the band in front of Charlie and concentrating on saving his energy for a great vocal as opposed to walking and running all over the place.

Posted by: golfjen2001 ()
Date: April 6, 2019 17:09

Maybe for Mick's health they do an all acoustic unplugged type show give us all something different it would be a unique. Get well Mick we love you.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 6, 2019 17:24

I didn't mean all ballads, or no rockers. He can rock out enough staying with the band, not running around the stage. Maybe a few acoustic or unplugged, not all. Maybe he could play an instrument on numbers that we are not used to seeing him do that. Or just shake maracas at the mic like '65, go take a drink during the solos.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 6, 2019 17:27

Mick's saying he is feeling much better does sound as if he was exhibiting symptoms. There is nothing more I would love than to see them but I've got to say I am a bit nervous about it. Not a good way to head into a show. I hope he gives himself enough time to fully recover.

Posted by: dgodkin ()
Date: April 6, 2019 18:10

why don't they wheel him out in a wheelchair with a nurse by his side at all times sad

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 6, 2019 18:13

I interpreted feeling much better as meaning in comparison to immediately post-op.

In any case, good news.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 6, 2019 18:16

dgodkin
why don't they wheel him out in a wheelchair with a nurse by his side at all times sad

No. I don't mean that. He is in wonderful shape but I'm just thinking these July thoughts may be a bit premature.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 6, 2019 18:49

steffialicia
dgodkin

No. I don't mean that. He is in wonderful shape but I'm just thinking these July thoughts may be a bit premature.

I volunteered first as the nurse.
I am leaving it up to Mick if and when he wants to return.
I just watched my Paris 2 2017 JJF opener video.
That man can shake his thing.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 116

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1212
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home