Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT..Hacked Account ... and IORR availability
Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: March 21, 2019 17:49

When I got on today it said that someone tried to hack my account. Did anyone else have that problem and what exactly does it mean.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-22 14:41 by bv.

Re: OT..Hacked Account
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 21, 2019 17:54

Maybe you have a hacker on your phone or computer whatever you are using for iorr site. I hate those bastards, they have no life. In Quebec last year 4 young hackers were busted. Looks good on them, I hear many are based in India.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-21 17:57 by babyblue.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: March 21, 2019 18:09

Oh, thank god you're back Stan.

Some impersonator who's clearly a terrible person hacked your account and was posting whiny, aggrieved, persecution-complex tripe on recent tragedy threads while you were gone.

Posted by: mrjones ()
Date: March 21, 2019 18:12

Got the same message couple hrs. ago-not the 1st. time here. Deleted my history & ran a scan. Not a fun message.

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: March 21, 2019 18:42

keefriff99
Oh, thank god you're back Stan.

Some impersonator who's clearly a terrible person hacked your account and was posting whiny, aggrieved, persecution-complex tripe on recent tragedy threads while you were gone.

Peace and Love..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-21 18:42 by stanlove.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 21, 2019 20:14

This morning I could not access this site until 10:00 am EST . So I don't know if something was going on ?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 21, 2019 20:25

IORR is rarely down. If you can not access IORR then try to access CNN.com or BBC.com or other major international sites. Usually, if you do not get online, it is a local issue on your PC or on your network. Restart your wireless router, restart your provider hub, and cold restart your PC if you still do not get any network. Also, check with your internet provider.

As for hacked PC's, make sure you have all your valuable data on a memory stick that is never online, use offline backup and you will be fine. One day somebody will hijack or lock up your PC and then the only thing you have left are the data you have offline, or in the cloud without automatic sync.

Bjornulf

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 21, 2019 20:28

I couldn't get on for about an hour too.................everything else was ok.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: March 21, 2019 20:29

TheGreek
This morning I could not access this site until 10:00 am EST . So I don't know if something was going on ?

Yes, here the same problem. All other sites were no problem at all, only this site. But here it was solved houres later in late afternoon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-21 20:30 by GJV.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: March 21, 2019 20:49

I too was not able to access IORR this morning. Everything else was fine. Also did a site down check and it said nobody world wide could access IORR. Hmm.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 21, 2019 22:32

What about Keef's hack-saw riffs on Ride 'em On Down ……..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 21, 2019 22:55

Rockman

What about Keef's hack-saw riffs on Ride 'em On Down ……..

They capped the line .... winking smiley

bv

IORR is rarely down.

Yep, but there're in the last time Errors caused by Cloudflare or the Cloud itself, as pictured above. IORR was imho more stable when it was running with its own infrastructure.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 22, 2019 14:45

I checked with the IORR admin, my youngest son Åsmund, and it is correct that IORR.org had approx two hours of down time yesterday morning. The reason was a rejected credit card, used for monthly automatic payments, because my cards had been replaced due to an abuse attempt. He fixed the problem immediately, and now the card is fine, so the servers are running still for a while.

No worries, as long as my cards are fine then IORR will be fine. Also thanks to the silent IORR admin who normally don't bother me with these minor details.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-22 14:45 by bv.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 22, 2019 17:24

Thanks Asmund !!
jeroen

Re: OT..Hacked Account ... and IORR availability
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 22, 2019 17:43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home