Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Is Keith A Vegan
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: March 18, 2019 13:00

Keith has been spotted recently ... jogging! All in preparation for the upcoming tour. Yep, times are a changing ...
smileys with beer

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 18, 2019 14:46

yorkshirestone
Stoneage
Keith is working class. Veganism is often a young (female) middle class phenomena. And a fashion. The new little black dress among urban middle class is not veganism however. It's climate alarmism.
Which is pretty funny to watch since the prosperous middle class are the worst sinners here. The working class always liked their meat. You can't do hard physical work on salads.

By the way, Keith actually have a small pot belly. Insignificant, but it's there. Commander would never let himself go like that..

*shakes head* dear oh dear

We were in restaurant in south Texas some years ago and I asked if they had anything without meat. The guy said "We've got chicken salad". You had to laff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-18 14:47 by Father Ted.

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: March 18, 2019 15:20

I think Keith has always has a healthy take on "food". I remember watching the film CS Blues and there is a scene when he orders from room service ...plate of fresh fruit. I was thinking if that was me as a young man out on the road free to order anything off the menu, I probably would have picked fruit last. Milkshakes, steak, cheeseburgers, fries would have probably been my choice. Props to him.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: March 18, 2019 15:27

georgie48
Keith has been spotted recently ... jogging! All in preparation for the upcoming tour. Yep, times are a changing ...
smileys with beer
By WHO? Any articles or photos, or is this just gossip?

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: March 18, 2019 15:35

chrism13
I think Keith has always has a healthy take on "food".

He was once interviewed by someone who asked him to say the first thing that came to mind in response to a list of words. The first word was "Food" and Keith immediately responded "Fuel".

Drew

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: March 18, 2019 16:52

Vegan? Good question.

But, wait, was he not from the vicinity of Betelgeuze? At least his ear gear point to that provenance.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: March 18, 2019 18:28

dcba
jlowe

I don't think Keith has been working class since 1964.

Well some millionnaire remain true to their working-class roots all their life. Keith is one of them (at least partly) : give him the choice between a truffle soufflé and his HP sauce, and he'll go for the HP.

Similarly you may find some people who experience dire times after being raised in wealth. They retain some sort of class. If Charlie lost his fortune and had no friends to help him I'm sure he'd still be dapper Charlie even with 36 quid on his bank account.
Keith about money : "it's all zeros and zero means nothing!"

"at least partly" - which part?

whether it is souffle or HP, somebody else went to the store for him and somebody else prepared it for him....and somebody else cleaned up afterwards and took out the trash for him.

only somebody as rich as Keith could claim "zeros mean nothing"...tell that to somebody making $5 an hour...Oh, 5 and 50 an hour??, the only difference is zero and zeroes mean nothing.

give me a break

Keith is in no way "working" class other than the fact that he still works (which I can appreciate and am thankful for)

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 18, 2019 19:23

stickyfingers101

give me a break

I don't know if you need a break... A laxative would be more benefical.

Date: March 18, 2019 19:34

dcba
stickyfingers101

give me a break

b/c I think Keith's quote is stupid....I need something to help me go to the bathroom?

that makes about as much sense as calling Keith "working class" and isn't half as funny.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 18, 2019 19:42

Meat? You don't eat meat? OK, I'll make lamb grinning smiley

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: March 18, 2019 19:50

stickyfingers101
dcba
stickyfingers101

give me a break

b/c I think Keith's quote is stupid....I need something to help me go to the bathroom?

that makes about as much sense as calling Keith "working class" and isn't half as funny.

Keith is working class, he just gets paid very well.smiling smiley

Date: March 18, 2019 20:01

MKjan
stickyfingers101
dcba
stickyfingers101

give me a break

Keith is working class, he just gets paid very well.smiling smiley

"just a poor girl in a rich man's house" smiling smiley

speaking of his Rich Man's House (aka "Estate"):

[jalopnik.com]

Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: March 18, 2019 20:42

Carrots maybee

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 18, 2019 20:52

BluzDude
Meat? You don't eat meat? OK, I'll make lamb grinning smiley

Others may not get that, but it was filmed just down the road here so... nicely done Dood. grinning smiley

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: March 18, 2019 22:18

His mother Doris told me he always loved Black Forest cake and Nestle's Quik. About two years later I was in his kitchen in NYC and saw that she was right. His freezer was packed with Black Forest cake and all kinds of Sara Lee. He also loves spaghetti.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 19, 2019 00:48

keefriff99
georgie48
smileys with beer

Not jogging but biking:

Date: March 19, 2019 02:08

That photo never gets old, haha.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 19, 2019 02:51

I bet Keith dips into the Vegemite when no one's looking.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: March 19, 2019 04:41

Rockman
Mick don't like milk...
Keith don't like cheeeeese…
They don't do much for UK dairy industry ….

u know rock, that's only too true.
mickey needs to give back that Knighthood.
Keith should deliver the message to the Royal Family.
bout dam time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-19 04:42 by hopkins.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: March 19, 2019 09:59

keefriff99
georgie48
smileys with beer

Your remark has a point. These days fake news seems to rule the world and one should double, triple check everything before "believing" it.
But, in all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me a bit, because even Keith has his limits and two months on the road pleasing close to a million people (including me grinning smiley) is quite something. Ever since his 2005 belly, he has improved a lot, and at 75 you can't just "do" that without some kind of physical activity.
I look forward to see him and his palssmileys with beer

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:07

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 19, 2019 12:29

Never heard of a vegan Shepherd's pie...

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: March 19, 2019 12:50

Keith says in an interview today in a Swedish newspaper that he has wine at lunchtime and a couple of of beers during the day, but no "hard stuff" anymore.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 19, 2019 12:58

Seems like Keith is a highly functioning alcoholic. He must have a strong physique to begin with considering all the drugs he has survived through the years.
A normal person would have succumbed years ago...

Date: March 19, 2019 14:42

georgie48
keefriff99
georgie48
smileys with beer

Your remark has a point. These days fake news seems to rule the world and one should double, triple check everything before "believing" it.
But, in all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me a bit, because even Keith has his limits and two months on the road pleasing close to a million people (including me grinning smiley) is quite something. Ever since his 2005 belly, he has improved a lot, and at 75 you can't just "do" that without some kind of physical activity.
I hate the term "fake news", because it's been hijacked by a certain politician to mean "news I don't like".

However, the original "fake news" had a very specific meaning related to bogus news stories being circulated on social media, and that IS a major problem.

Posted by: z ()
Date: March 19, 2019 15:15

keefriff99
georgie48
keefriff99
georgie48
smileys with beer

I hate the term "fake news", because it's been hijacked by a certain politician to mean "news I don't like".

However, the original "fake news" had a very specific meaning related to bogus news stories being circulated on social media, and that IS a major problem.

Unless there is any documented evidence showing a cyclic event in which both his feet have no contact with the ground this is nothing but a despicable libel.

Date: March 19, 2019 15:26

Keith EXERCISING?? Scandalous!

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: March 20, 2019 01:34

i find its easier to function with a high alcohol doet if you drink plenty of water and exercise properly, eat plenty fruit veg and protein.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: March 20, 2019 09:02

"I'd hate to have to go around thinking of health and sht like that" -- Keith Richards, 1997

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: March 20, 2019 13:15

Is Keith a vegan ?

NO ! of course he isn't, Keith knows that variety is the spice of life, no meat no meal winking smiley

Plus he probably also knows that to make old bones and be fit and strong he needs a balanced diet.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home