Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: OT - Christchurch
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: March 16, 2019 10:15

bv
Terrorists are sad loosers. Please do not ever mention their names here.

Nobody will be able to take away our freedom of life by terror.

Condolences and sympathy to the people of New Zealand.

Thank you Bjornulf,

We are still in shock, your condolences and the thoughts of the IORR Community are gratefully received here.

We will not be bowed, intimidated or bullied by hatred.

We are New Zealand, the worlds youngest discovered Country.

A place of stunning natural beauty, rich in resource, diversity of thought, tolerance of difference, acceptance of other and home of 200 nationalities, 160 Languages and a dam fine Rugby Team (I had to add that just to bring a smile to my face)

Aroha (Love in Maori, our indigenous language) to all the families affected.

Kia Kaha (Stand Strong) Christchurch

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: March 16, 2019 13:19

I hope they make an exception to the rule in NZ, and introduce the death penalty for this loser. What he's done is beyond reprehensible.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 16, 2019 14:09

Impressive and heartbreaking: [twitter.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 16, 2019 14:31

Revenge is such an evil thing..
It destroys everything in the heart ….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: March 16, 2019 14:35

My thoughts are with those affected by this act of terrorism. Fundamentalist and Extreme views to
justify the killing of innocent people are an act of pure evil.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 16, 2019 17:41

Within a few days of this tragic attack NZ government has taken steps and pledged to ban assault weapons.
It's been over six years since 26 kids were killed at Sandy Hook and nothing has changed.

Shooting innocent victims as they pray is the most cowardly despicable act imaginable.

Date: March 16, 2019 17:51

MisterDDDD
Within a few days of this tragic attack NZ government has taken steps and pledged to ban assault weapons.
It's been over six years since 26 kids were killed at Sandy Hook and nothing has changed.

Shooting innocent victims as they pray is the most cowardly despicable act imaginable.

Exactly MrDDD; I was thinking the same thing.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: March 16, 2019 18:55

Let's all hope and pray for peace.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2019 21:09

bv
Terrorists are sad loosers.

Exactly. They will NOT win!

Date: March 17, 2019 00:02

tomcasagranda
I hope they make an exception to the rule in NZ, and introduce the death penalty for this loser. What he's done is beyond reprehensible.

There is no justification for the death penalty in a civilised country ever. We should not stoop to the level of a certified lunatic who committed this terrible crime.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: March 17, 2019 04:56

beyond my ability to understand how a human could justify, even in their own head,
that slaughtering innocent people not attacking you; including precious, precious young children and women subjected to random terror or any violence at all.
do you think it's ok if i don't study the facts of this miserable event;
i'm starting to feel too old for studying up the whacked political or relgious justification for lifting your hand to harm another person not in your face with murder in their eyes.
it's too much of this cumuluatively; it brings back a lot of the awful bloody and vicious crap that is heartbreaking.
i admit slight interest in how the hell this sob is still alive;
with other live weapons in his vehicle he intended to use.
i'm heartbroken to hear of that little girl in surgery.
what will those kids have to deal with; those who survive this.
heartbroken.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 17, 2019 05:13

do you think it's ok if i don't
study the facts of this miserable event;....

exactly the same feeling hoppy …
media outlets will analyze over and over....

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-17 09:06 by Rockman.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:26

Rockman

i find in a dictionary: "revenge: the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands."

i have missed in the news what was the injury or wrong the dozens of victims have done to the terrorist before

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:34

bv
Terrorists are sad loosers. Please do not ever mention their names here.

Kind words thanks, the life of a four and five year old child snuffed out is inexcusable at the hands of an adult. We can't believe it happened here

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: March 17, 2019 12:28

maumau
Rockman

i find in a dictionary: "revenge: the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands."

i have missed in the news what was the injury or wrong the dozens of victims have done to the terrorist before

On page 1 of the thread though, Rockman's first post is the basis for his later post that you quote.

Rockman
Revenge and attack of the innocent.. Very sad

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 17, 2019 14:17

MisterDDDD

IMHO , I would say shooting any innocent victim no matter what they are doing is the most cowardly despicable act imaginable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-17 14:38 by virgil.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 17, 2019 19:17

SomeTorontoGirl
Truly horrifying. I don’t understand this world anymore.

Same here. My condolences to the people of New Zealand.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: March 17, 2019 19:25

These horrible events stir up passions, and feelings of vengeance from time to time. Nobody should die in circumstances like this, and I apologise for my emotional response yesterday.

Tom

Re: OT - Christchurch New Zealand victims in memory
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2019 19:44

I changed the subject of this thread to the following:

OT - Christchurch New Zealand victims in memory

I am not English spoken. If I made a subject line that does not make sense in English please let me know by e-mail to iorr@arena.no

For me, living in Norway, where we had a similar terrorist attack on 22 July 2011, I feel highly disturbed by the terror in Christchuch. I am sure everyone living in New Zealand are horrified and hurt by this terror attack. It will take years to heal, in fact we are still not healed in Norway completely, but we work hard on hate and how to discuss this matter happening on that day. That is why this thread is here, because those who want to express their sympathy for the victims in New Zealand may express their sympathy.

Posts discussing other matters, like gun politics, death penalty politics, right wing or left wing politics, or religion, will be deleted.

I do not work full time with IORR moderation. If there is a political post here which I did not see, it does not mean IORR or this thread is allowing any politics. It probably means I am lazy, or I am busy, or may be the political message is not that visible to me when I scan hundreds of posts manually.

If you feel offended then please e-mail me, please do not quote offending or political posts here or in other threads. Don't make the terrorist win by starting another war and hate here.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2019 19:52

I do understand people get emotional about terror. I have been very angry myself, since the news broke, but then I have been reading about all those who fought back and prevented the terror from getting worse, and about all those who are working hard to rescue those who are seriously hurt. Rather than spreading hate, I would express my support to everyone in New Zealand who have tough times now. We were all sad for weeks when we had the 22 July attack in Norway. We we were all out of tears, but the world will go on. The terrorists will never win, because life and love between peoplem is so much more powerful than hate.

Bjornulf

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 18, 2019 02:02

tomcasagranda
These horrible events stir up passions, and feelings of vengeance from time to time. Nobody should die in circumstances like this, and I apologise for my emotional response yesterday.

Tom

Tomcasagranda if you feel the need to take back what you said yesterday that’s fine with me, I personally do not think you have to apologize. You did not go on a angry rant and attack any particular group or single anyone out. You made a passionate post in the moment and now you feel different that’s all.
Your good in my book and I willing to bet with every other poster in this forum.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 18, 2019 06:37

Post deleted as it was considered objectionable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-18 09:16 by Green Lady.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 18, 2019 06:58

Cooltoplady
So sick of people saying thoughts and prayers. How many more times?

+1. Thoughts and prayers are just empty words with no actions. Something needs to be done. I heard someone say this is White ISIS and that seems to be what it is.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 18, 2019 07:35

Green Lady and Daspyknows: There are answers to your questions. But BV has asked us not to speculate about that here. Read his post above. This is now a condolence thread. Please respect that.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 18, 2019 09:20

Stoneage
Green Lady and Daspyknows: There are answers to your questions. But BV has asked us not to speculate about that here. Read his post above. This is now a condolence thread. Please respect that.

I have removed the message you found inappropriate.

Date: March 18, 2019 09:35

Your message wasn't inappropriate, Green Lady. My aim was just to make you aware of what BV said in his message above. Nothing else.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 18, 2019 10:48

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 18, 2019 11:58

daspyknows
I heard someone say this is White ISIS and that seems to be what it is.

I don't think that's appropriate : ISIS is/was an organization, like an octopus with tentacles. The poor sod who did the CT massacre was alone. After a bloodbath done by ISIS you can only wonder "when's the next one coming?". After the CT loonie was arrested you could say to yourself "okay he'll never kill anyone. Ever".

That's a big difference, don't you think?

Date: March 18, 2019 12:31

Your assumption is wrong, dcba. I can't tell you why because we aren't supposed to talk about it here. As BV put forward above this is now a strict condolence thread. Nothing else.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 18, 2019 14:31

Stoneage
Your assumption is wrong

Funny you write this. Another attack just happened in Utrecht.
As Lenin used to say : "facts are stubborn"...

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home