Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Honk Live Colour EP:s
Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: October 9, 2019 13:55

Nice one Slewan! Beautiful. This passed under my radar in april, forgot about it and just discovered it now. Not a big fan of the song but I was there at the front and my newborn loves the tune, when she screams I just put it on and she nods along and starts smiling. Power of the boys! I knew all of 'em songs got a purpose! Even TSMR ones!smileys with beer

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 9, 2019 14:19

Think I read somewhere that She's a Rainbow
it was the only Record Store release to chart …..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 9, 2019 14:44

they should have picked another song – She's So Cold from the very same show would have been a far better choice. Rainbow is some kind of very silly children's song to me (especially the uhlalah-part)

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: October 9, 2019 15:41

slewan
they should have picked another song – She's So Cold from the very same show would have been a far better choice. Rainbow is some kind of very silly children's song to me (especially the uhlalah-part)

She's So Cold is great, but Rainbow was clearly the far better choice, especially w/ it's recent inclusion in commercial ads.

And it's a great classic Stones song, to boot!

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: October 10, 2019 01:27

umm...if it was one sided..well..uh..you know..er..they could have put something on the other side...like maybe She's So Cold...just sayin'. One sided..WHY? Seems a stupid idea.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 10, 2019 01:37

…. probably better fun ta glue the
Rainbow 10" to the Ride 'em On Down 10" …… …..
I got alotta good ideas...hHHHaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 10, 2019 02:59

LeonidP
slewan

She's So Cold is great, but Rainbow was clearly the far better choice, especially w/ it's recent inclusion in commercial ads.

And it's a great classic Stones song, to boot!

Original studio version is essential, but the recent live versions are silly and children song-like.
That said, I bought it on record store day and it remains on the shelf unsealed - very nice looking I might add.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: October 10, 2019 03:43

Love it! Play it a few times.

Re: HONK - Limited Edition compilation out April 19
Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: October 23, 2019 09:47

3CD-Edition now for €5,99 on amazon
[www.amazon.de]
... also seen for €5,- at Media Markt local store in Vienna (Lugner City).

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: October 27, 2019 16:35

"She's A Rainbow" really needed offical release live - this was the first time!

slewan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 451
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home