Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 11 of 15
Re: New dvd release: Bridges To Bremen
Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 07:42

philrock90
Does anyone have the audio of the chicago bonus on the dvd and blu ray in japan

Actually the Japan bonus track is a video.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 08:39

riccardo99
philrock90
Does anyone have the audio of the chicago bonus on the dvd and blu ray in japan

Actually the Japan bonus track is a video.

I know but i was wondering if anyone ripped them to audio smiling smiley

Posted by: stickytom ()
Date: June 27, 2019 10:06

....... again the nonsense with this only Japan Bonus Tracks !

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 27, 2019 15:20

And probably the best track too... Little Queenie.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 15:28

frankotero
And probably the best track too... Little Queenie.

Thats one reason i want the audio also for let it bleed

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: June 27, 2019 15:49

Maindefender
PLEASE don’t hide Keith’s guitar. Example is Flip The Switch, some great guitar playing there...My vinyl gang boot is wonderful, band is on fire.

Alas Keith is buried more in the mix than he should be IMO. Prefer the boot. Will there ever be a Ya-Ya's type release again?

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 19:03

someone knows if they will put on sale in the web of the stones for Europe the vinyl version gold or not

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 27, 2019 19:45

mick64

someone knows if they will put on sale in the web of the stones for Europe the vinyl version gold or not

Probably not - looks like the Gold/Bronze-Edition is exclusive to North America while the Crystal-Clear-Edition is exclusive to Europe.

You could try to get the Gold/Bronze-Edition via eBay. Or try to trade it (against the Crystal-Clear-Edition) in the 'Hot Stuff'-section here on [iorr.org] .

Date: June 27, 2019 20:37

Wonder how the bronze/gold vinyl looks. I've never seen a real looking gold LP. Only thing close is Aerosmith's Eat The Rich 10 inch, but it's actually transparent with gold foil in the center. I bought the Crystal Clear version of Bremen, very nice indeed. On the subject of Little Queenie from the Japanese version I hope the audio turns up somewhere. It was played great on this tour.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 27, 2019 21:50

Irix
mick64

Probably not - looks like the Gold/Bronze-Edition is exclusive to North America while the Crystal-Clear-Edition is exclusive to Europe.

You could try to get the Gold/Bronze-Edition via eBay. Or try to trade it (against the Crystal-Clear-Edition) in the 'Hot Stuff'-section here on [iorr.org] .

I bought it on Amazon.com from a third party and fullfilled by Amazon. I already received it this week.

Date: June 27, 2019 22:05

GJV

I bought it on Amazon.com from a third party and fullfilled by Amazon. I already received it this week.

You're right with [www.Amazon.com] - I had forgotten about that (and confused with the red/blue Vinyl of HONK) - although I've posted it by myself - [iorr.org] :

Irix

Gold/Bronze - [www.Amazon.com] - [TheRollingStonesShop.com]

Date: June 27, 2019 22:10

frankotero

Wonder how the bronze/gold vinyl looks.

Review: [www.YouTube.com] - from Pos. 3:00.

Date: June 28, 2019 05:46

Thank you lrix. I'm happy with my crystal clear version. At least they call that one gold/bronze and don't try to pass it off as gold. Couple of nice stage shots in this one too!

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: June 28, 2019 05:53

I’m picking up the gold version Tomorrow morning...I’ve stayed away from any previews other than reading some of the comments here. Hope it’s good... It has to keep me company through a morning if house work. smoking smiley

The only thing that gets on my wick with coloured vinyl is it’s a lot harder see the groves and hence accurately place the needle for a specific track. Red, Orange, White, Yellow... Disaster to find the right spot!! grinning smiley

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: July 3, 2019 12:11

The vinyl is actually very low in sound volume.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: July 3, 2019 12:37

Can't understand why most people here complain about the DVD/BR. Folks, just enjoy watching and listening. It's just a great concert :-)

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 3, 2019 15:31

Meise
Can't understand why most people here complain about the DVD/BR. Folks, just enjoy watching and listening. It's just a great concert :-)

Worth it, just for Memory Motel imho.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 3, 2019 21:09

I got mine last week when I was in Chicago and have not watched it yet and with Foxboro this weekend I will have to wait a bit to view this from the vault (remember the Grateful Dead had a View from The Vault series and they even came out with a box set )

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 3, 2019 23:02

Meise

Me too! Great picture and sound! Way better then the bootleg dvd's I have bought years ago. The bonus tracks are also good, but it woud have been even better if we got the whole concert as a bonus.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 4, 2019 00:29

Little Queenie, the bonus track on the Japanese version.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 04:23 by Deltics.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 4, 2019 00:35

Thanks, Deltics. Really good one. Even Darryl swings. Would be interesting to compare it with the ppv though. To see how much of it is "improved"...

Posted by: exil ()
Date: July 4, 2019 09:00

Got Blu Ray Wednesday,Will Be Watching Friday Night With a Beers.Will Be Loud.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: July 5, 2019 11:28

Memory Motel is the true highlight of that show. I particularly like the part when Mick forces Keith to sing the bridge a third time after the second verse/chorus. Keith's reaction in boxing Mick friendly and commenting "three times ...aha, well" is unbeatable :-)

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: July 5, 2019 11:56

Deltics
Little Queenie

Is this video supposed to be a joke? The people involved in cutting clearly do not even have a clue about the Stones: Keith disappears from the screen during HIS (short) solo in the middle of the song... I mean come on!!

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: July 5, 2019 12:01

GivenToFly15
Deltics
Little Queenie

Is this video supposed to be a joke? The people involved in cutting clearly do not even have a clue about the Stones: Keith disappears from the screen during HIS (short) solo in the middle of the song... I mean come on!!
Unfortunately, no. Somehow they shoot small stage in Chicago that way. Let It Bleed is just a bit better.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: July 5, 2019 12:05

Well in their defense, it seems there’s only one camera angle so probably one camera only to shoot the B-stage...

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: July 6, 2019 02:18

Great concert. If you're watching this on your computer with VLC it's easy to lower the 3KHz, 6KHz and 12KHz EQ bands to make it more comfortable on the ears.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 02:18 by yeababyyea.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 10, 2019 13:25

A really good show, rocking, swinging and loose. Love it!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: July 10, 2019 15:32

Just listened to it, and it left me entirely cold. There's not even 5 seconds that drew my attention.

Mathijs

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 10, 2019 16:41

GivenToFly15
Well in their defense, it seems there’s only one camera angle so probably one camera only to shoot the B-stage...
Exactly. It's not the sole cameraman's fault that Keith is facing a different direction from where he's positioned.

That was a SMOKING version. Just awesome.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 11 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2088
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home