Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Tracking down Stones related persons
Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: March 3, 2019 20:46

Stash has a home in Malibu and a castle in Italy. We filmed him in Italy. Linda Keith tried to sell Brian’s letters. We hope to release the documentary this year July but to be honest it’s quite a hassle.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: March 3, 2019 20:51

I wish your obviously good research work could be read separate from Rawlings more grating sensationalist journalist like story telling.

Date: March 3, 2019 20:58

Well Majesty, that’s quite a story! In hindsight I could have made other choices, yes.

Date: March 3, 2019 21:03

paulspendel
Well Majesty, that’s quite a story! In hindsight I could have made other choices, yes.

I get that. I recall some of your postings elsewhere, like censored from our minds forum. So many details that have been put aside for the more sensationalist stuff.

A pity, but atleast some of the results of your time and effort is out there for the ages.

Date: March 3, 2019 21:10

Thank you.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: March 8, 2019 11:19

Here's a lead for you:

Spanish Tony Sanchez Does Have Family
Posted by: dominguez14 ()
Date: January 19, 2017 07:13

Hi to all. Hopefully people are still interested in the "mystery" surrounding Tony and his unknown life.

Tony was my grandfather, his life living with the famous always interested me and I feel I must have possessions or photos that could have gone unknown all this time and could be of interest to big fans.

My only problem has been not knowing any good way to go about the potential hidden rolling stones collectable items I could have.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Nick Dominguez

Date: March 8, 2019 12:19

Hi Nick, I wrote a book about Brian. I have acces to publishers and creative ideas. Please feel free to contact me: paul@psc-a.nl.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: March 8, 2019 13:29

paulspendel
Hi Nick, I wrote a book about Brian. I have acces to publishers and creative ideas. Please feel free to contact me: paul@psc-a.nl.

I wrote this post - Nick Dominguez disappeared from IORR.

Date: March 8, 2019 13:42

A number of Tony's photos have been sold over recent years, perhaps they came from Nick.

Date: March 8, 2019 13:44

Ah, I see. Probably Matt Lee bought all his stuff for big time money. Matt is connected to the Stones and strategically invests.

Date: March 8, 2019 14:15

Could also be people related to the publishing of his book of course.

Some great photos in the various editions of that.

Date: March 9, 2019 00:20

Can you find Elvis? I know there have been a bunch of sightings but they have been false.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: March 9, 2019 02:26

Here's Tony

Posted by: slakka ()
Date: March 10, 2019 00:44

Any one of the new york heavies, 69 security detail.
I've tried everything and defy anyone!!
Big Tony doesn't count BTW

Date: March 10, 2019 11:04

Hello George, I am a serious resesarcher and so far had some nice leads. I am sorry to inform you that Elvis died when he joined the army in 1958. I hope this information helps raise thelevel of your suggestions.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: March 23, 2019 23:30

paulspendel
Ah, I see. Probably Matt Lee bought all his stuff for big time money. Matt is connected to the Stones and strategically invests.

It wasn't me... A bunch of it was sold at Sotheby's and there were some nice Polaroids etc... but nothing that would really get me too excited. I just can't get motivated about a camera owned by someone that happened to be there or I would never have sold my golf I gave Ronnie a lift in. It's true I am not afraid to spend money but it's my passion and hobby not an investment. For sure museum quality stuff or visually appealing art type stuff isn't throwing money away but I don't regard it is an investment. I trade with the objective of getting things I personally prefer. Peoples collecting tastes are very varied and that makes it interesting. I invest in my business, the stockmarket, property, etc... posters, memorabilia, cars or whatever are for fun.

I am always looking for more stuff and have bought a museum space that I intend to open as soon as possible so I can share my passion with more people than is possible today with my small display room at home. It was amazing fun to open my room to many here while the London gigs were on and I am always willing to show interested people. There is nothing more fun than sharing what I am passionate about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-23 23:38 by mattleeuk.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: March 24, 2019 13:45

paulspendel

Do you know Matt Lee? If so, you would not have made this assumption. Matt had and has the possibilities, which many a "fanatic" Stones fan would have liked to have.
He's not the kind of person who would want to exploit Stones fans. His "open museum" idea of last year was great! People don't realise the enormous amount of time he spent in welcoming fans from all over the world.
I have much confidence in his idea to create a kind of museum. I know from experience that the Rolling Stones appreciate extraordinary efforts of diehard fans. But that doesn't mean there is a serious business connection related to that.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: March 24, 2019 14:13

paulspendel
The most interesting person I tracked down and spoke to was Suki Poitier’s sister.

I’m looking forward her stories

Posted by: nickdominguez ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:01

Hi all. I received an email from Paul Spendel which led me to recover my account here. I look forward to speaking with Paul. I've attempted to share a link for a few photos I had, hopefully it works. [drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-29 10:05 by nickdominguez.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home