Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Tour Merchandise No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 28, 2019 18:45

babyblue

Got a neat one on the street. Was told the promoter had them printed out. A very nice design with purple dates on back. Anyone get this one?

Do you mean this one?

[iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 23:55 by Irix.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 28, 2019 19:44

Yes! I love it so cool. I saw it in Denver and Seattle but more fans had it in Denver. Think it is making the rounds east to west. Since I got home many people say they like it. Think I saw it on line but the quality? One I got is not thin by all means.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-28 19:50 by babyblue.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: August 29, 2019 04:29

Seen them in Philly & NJ. Picked 2 up in NJ from guys selling them in the parking lot. 2 for $20

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 7, 2019 03:11

Posted in another thread but thought I'd bump this up..

The official store is having a 25% Off sale on all merch right now plus Free Shipping on orders over $50. Code for the 25% of is 25OFFUSA.(US only)
[therollingstonesshop.com]

There seems to be a glitch on the main site though, I was unable to process the orders there, but had no problem (twice cool smiley) getting it placed on the mobile site on my phone.
Good deals on a few items I held off on at the shows and the NASA merch.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 7, 2019 04:41

thumbs up

Saw that posted on a Stones fan facebook page yesterday, and forgot to post here.

Might be a good time to pick up that Classic Licks Corn Hole Game after all! Corn Hole
$250 always seemed a bit steep, but 25% off is a steal............lol...........NO THANKS!grinning smiley

Joking aside, I did order a few more items yesterday w/discount and free shipping including the program, the No Filter 2019 M. McCormick Lithograph, and a couple more foam tongues.
And the grill set has always been tempting (mainly for the aluminum carrying case it comes with), but still a bit pricey w/discount so held out...maybe there will be a 50% discount eventually on that tailgate stuff.
Had no problem ordering on main site.

PS- There's also city specific t-shirt/litho bundles at a discount of $85, and with extra 25% off discount applied brings it down to $63.
But alas, I already ordered and/or bought at shows the few t-shirt and lithos I wanted during the tour and pre-discount!

Date: September 8, 2019 05:48

Here's a knock-off I haven't seen yet..
Looks like they went to some trouble, photoshopping Mick in and all cool smiley

Not a bad design, band pics a bit dated, but overall not bad.

[merchansite.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 8, 2019 06:35

MisterDDDD
Here's a knock-off I haven't seen yet..
Looks like they went to some trouble, photoshopping Mick in and all cool smiley

Not a bad design, band pics a bit dated, but overall not bad.

[merchansite.com]

Keith approves of this cheaper version on ebay...lol...........

ebay

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 8, 2019 20:52

Irix
babyblue

Got a neat one on the street. Was told the promoter had them printed out. A very nice design with purple dates on back. Anyone get this one?

Do you mean this one - [iorr.org] ?

Irix did u get one

Date: September 9, 2019 00:10

babyblue

Irix did u get one

Unfortunately no - because I was 5800 miles away (in Central Europe) from the NoFilter US-Tour 2019 and went to the Shows only virtually via IORR.

But you can find this T-Shirt also on [www.eBay.com] , [www.eBay.com] , [www.eBay.com] , [www.eBay.com] , [www.eBay.com] - (and more offers: Stones 2019 Tour Shirt).

No Filter Tour Program....
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: September 5, 2019 22:09

not that they are usually all that special, but i have one from every tour I've been to (which is every tour since 1981), so i wanted to get one this time around. I didn't see any in NJ when I went, so i just googled it and came up with this:

[therollingstonesshop.com]

odd that they are on back order...did they not have them ready for the actual tour, or did they sell out and are now restocking?

Re: No Filter Tour Program....
Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: September 5, 2019 22:20

They had them at the shows. Lots of stuff is listed as pre-order that were at the shows. They are no doubt waiting a while to see how much of each item is ordered before running off a bunch of that item. Eliminates waste and puts more money in their pockets!

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: September 6, 2019 01:30

Here you go: [www.merchbar.com]

Date: September 6, 2019 02:43

Janneman
Here you go: [www.merchbar.com]

Have used Merchbar many times and it is back-ordered there as well.
"PRE-ORDER
Ships on or around October 10th, 2019"

Their inventory seems to suspiciously match the Stones store. I am fairly certain based on packing lists etc. that they just get a kickback on their orders and they ship direct from the RS store.

Date: September 6, 2019 04:57

Mister DDD— is merch bar legit? For whatever reason my computer isn’t letting me order from the Stones store so I probably will have to order from
Merch Bar.

Date: September 6, 2019 05:19

keefmick
Mister DDD— is merch bar legit? For whatever reason my computer isn’t letting me order from the Stones store so I probably will have to order from
Merch Bar.

I have found them to be excellent.
Have ordered many items as they do have sales more often than the RS store.

Had to exchange an item once as they shipped the wrong size, but it was a breeze as they sent a new one out quickly and a prepaid label to return the other. Their communication on that was outstanding!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 6, 2019 07:59

keefmick
They had them at the shows. Lots of stuff is listed as pre-order that were at the shows. They are no doubt waiting a while to see how much of each item is ordered before running off a bunch of that item. Eliminates waste and puts more money in their pockets!

Since the tour is done there are no "pre-order" items anymore. Were they "pre-order" during the tour?

Date: September 6, 2019 13:15

keefmick

is merch bar legit?

Yes - from [iorr.org] :

Irix

On the front page [www.Merchbar.com] calls Spotify, Live Nation, Universal Music, Sony Music and Warner Music official worldwide Partners and Merchbar says about themself: "Every item we sell is guaranteed 100% authentic, official merchandise. We work with hundreds of labels, merch companies, retailers and artists from around the world to bring you the best licensed products."

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: September 6, 2019 16:25

I ordered the tour program at the Merchbar site at the beginning of august and got it last week in absolute mint condition.

Date: September 6, 2019 17:43

The tongue phone external battery/charger that they were selling at the "exclusive" pop ups in NYC/LA/Miami is available at Merch bar for a lower price and is one of my favorite items. I frequently need an external battery as my phone is old and just love the tongue version! It may be my favorite Stones item.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: September 6, 2019 17:54

Merch Bar is the way to go.
Same stuff as the Stones official store, but better prices and better customer service.
I have bought several items from them over the last 3 years with no issues.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 6, 2019 18:00

keefmick
The tongue phone external battery/charger that they were selling at the "exclusive" pop ups in NYC/LA/Miami is available at Merch bar for a lower price and is one of my favorite items. I frequently need an external battery as my phone is old and just love the tongue version! It may be my favorite Stones item.
Is it the shipping that is cheaper? The charger is $35 at both sites.

Date: September 6, 2019 18:01

The charger was $50 at the pop ups!

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1682
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home