Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Tour Merchandise No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 12, 2019 05:49

timbernardis
Irix
babyblue

Can someone tell me is there a shirt sold at mdse stands have a photo of band please.

Nothing to see - [iorr.org]:

[iorr.org]

[www.Instagram.com]

[Twitter.com] - Large picture

[www.worldusheadlines.com]

Probably it's an unofficial T-Shirt like this one.

What happened to the yellow shirts, cups, etc with the No Filter tongue from the 2017 and 2018 legs of the tour? I really liked the yellow and red colour scheme. Stupid to abandon it. Should keep at least some of this in some form or fashion.

plexi

I agree, liked the yellow one.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 12, 2019 05:51

Yes, he did portraits of Keith and Charlie at least for B2B or VL tours. They are white with nothing on the back. Would be great if he did some more.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: July 12, 2019 13:54

babyblue

I too liked the yellow designs from 2017/2018, I was hoping they would have a new variant of that with the brush stroke interpretation of the US flag they've used in promoting the tour.

Date: July 12, 2019 18:10

babyblue
timbernardis
Irix
babyblue

Can someone tell me is there a shirt sold at mdse stands have a photo of band please.

Nothing to see - [iorr.org]:

[iorr.org]

[www.Instagram.com]

[Twitter.com] - Large picture

[www.worldusheadlines.com]

Probably it's an unofficial T-Shirt like this one.

What happened to the yellow shirts, cups, etc with the No Filter tongue from the 2017 and 2018 legs of the tour? I really liked the yellow and red colour scheme. Stupid to abandon it. Should keep at least some of this in some form or fashion.

plexi

Aw suchs, better look for bootleg ones

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:11

frankotero
Yes, he did portraits of Keith and Charlie at least for B2B or VL tours. They are white with nothing on the back. Would be great if he did some more.

The drawings were of all the Stones -- one t shirt for each Stone. At least some, maybe all of them were Voodoo themed . They were sold at the shows on the Licks tour, i believe.

For example, the title of the Charlie one was Voodoo Charlie. AND, I am looking for this one as mine was stolen in Israel in 2007 in the Tel Aviv airport when someone took a suitcase of mine. If u know anyone out there who may have one, i am happy to pay some decent money for one. tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: August 10, 2019 19:41

Has anybody received a tour shirt ordered through rollingstonesshop yet? I ordered $150 worth of tour merch at the beginning of July, but haven't heard anything but that my order was confirmed, and my credit card was charged. They estimated that it would ship within 4-5 weeks, and I'm coming up on 6 weeks now. It looks like I might not receive it before my local show.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 10, 2019 19:54

5stringTele
Has anybody received a tour shirt ordered through rollingstonesshop yet? I ordered $150 worth of tour merch at the beginning of July, but haven't heard anything but that my order was confirmed, and my credit card was charged. They estimated that it would ship within 4-5 weeks, and I'm coming up on 6 weeks now. It looks like I might not receive it before my local show.

I did receive one order placed at the beginning of the tour - the red/white/blue tye dye t-shirt and a couple of the large foam tongues - pleased with all of it
However, I'm still waiting for order #2 that I placed the day after Chicago#2 for the poster and t-shirt, but if I recall it did say pre-order for those.

Date: August 10, 2019 20:54

What time will they be selling stuff outside the stadium today

Date: August 10, 2019 20:57

jumpontopofmebaby

Think it’s 4.

Date: August 10, 2019 20:59

babyblue
jumpontopofmebaby

Think it’s 4.

Ok thank you

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 10, 2019 22:14

Date: August 14, 2019 21:09

Hairball
5stringTele

I did receive one order placed at the beginning of the tour - the red/white/blue tye dye t-shirt and a couple of the large foam tongues - pleased with all of it
However, I'm still waiting for order #2 that I placed the day after Chicago#2 for the poster and t-shirt, but if I recall it did say pre-order for those.

Speak of the devil...just received email notification that my Chicago #2 poster and t-shirt have been shipped and are on the way!
Just in time to splurge on some more merch!

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 14, 2019 21:27

Do they have places on the floor to buy merchandise?

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: August 14, 2019 21:38

I know this is sacrilege but does anyone know if the merch stands are still packed during the show? My daughter desperately wants a shirt and we can't get there early. Would prefer to get it there as opposed to ordering online and waiting forever to receive it. I would send her out to merch stand during the 2 hour version of Miss You if merch stand not packed at that time.

Date: August 14, 2019 22:30

Go during band introductions.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 14, 2019 22:43

clapton71

If you're looking to buy an event litho or shirt, you'd likely be too late then as they often sell out.

Date: August 14, 2019 23:13

Ill get mine during opening act.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: August 14, 2019 23:22

From what I have seen at 2 shows I attended, merch stand has crazy long lines during opener.

Date: August 15, 2019 00:11

Thanks. I guess somehow I will have to get in-line..The shirt is for my daughter....1st Stones show.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: August 15, 2019 00:24

Event shirt will come available to order online at the US Stones webstore.

Date: August 15, 2019 01:17

spunky
Event shirt will come available to order online at the US Stones webstore.

Yes, and in all sizes which can sometimes be a prob at the merch stands..."we only have x-small and a medium left"...eye rolling smiley
After struggling through a line, not something you want to hear!

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: August 15, 2019 15:30

I could not get over the huge lines for merch in Denver. It must have been a 45 min wait to buy something. By that I mean a $45 t-shirt. That one just one of the semi trucks/merch booths.

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: August 27, 2019 00:28

I finally received the tie-dyed shirt that I ordered on July 8. Sure doesn't look like the pictures. It's white with little dribbles of blue on the top half. The shirt is very shear (thin) and the white areas are very translucent (fair warning to the women).

Date: August 27, 2019 01:14

5stringTele
I finally received the tie-dyed shirt that I ordered on July 8. Sure doesn't look like the pictures. It's white with little dribbles of blue on the top half. The shirt is very shear (thin) and the white areas are very translucent (fair warning to the women).

Wow - that's not like the one I've seen at the merch stands, or the many people that are wearing them at the shows, or the one I ordered online and received.
Bursting with color. flooded with red and blue, and heavy cotton....looking at it right now... on the shirt itself below where the tag is on neck there is a rectangle w/STONES imprinted and size of shirt.
Does yours have this? If not, maybe they switched out to a different/cheaper brand...or if it is there and is as you described, maybe the company/brand has since taken a cheaper route using thinner shirts and having a shortage with the blue dye...?

EDIT: Looking at merch stand pics starting at the top of this page, the tye dye is clearly flooded with blue, but looks like they might have skimped on the red a bit with that batch!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 01:28 by Hairball.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 27, 2019 01:41

Hairball

Wow - that's not like the one I've seen at the merch stands, or the many people that are wearing them at the shows, or the one I ordered online and received.
Bursting with color. flooded with red and blue, and heavy cotton....looking at it right now... on the shirt itself below where the tag is on neck there is a rectangle w/STONES imprinted and size of shirt.
Does yours have this? If not, maybe they switched out to a different/cheaper brand...or if it is there and is as you described, maybe the company/brand has since taken a cheaper route using thinner shirts and having a shortage with the blue dye...?

EDIT: Looking at merch stand pics starting at the top of this page, the tye dye is clearly flooded with blue, but looks like they might have skimped on the red a bit with that batch!

Glad I grabbed one in Santa Clara (and NY) for friends.. The vivid colors and heavy cotton made these perhaps the best of the non-event shirts imo..

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: August 27, 2019 06:23

Oh hell yeah [www.merchbar.com]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:15

SKILLS

Problem with the T shirt with this image is the same as the problem I have with many shirts--this image should be on the FRONT, and the generic "Rolling Stones" part, even if it is in NASA font, on the back. I'd wear it if the beautiful design was on the front.

Date: August 27, 2019 10:10

chrism13
I could not get over the huge lines for merch in Denver. It must have been a 45 min wait to buy something. By that I mean a $45 t-shirt. That one just one of the semi trucks/merch booths.

Glad I got mine outside, only waited 30 minutes or so.

Date: August 27, 2019 10:56

Aquamarine
SKILLS

Problem with the T shirt with this image is the same as the problem I have with many shirts--this image should be on the FRONT, and the generic "Rolling Stones" part, even if it is in NASA font, on the back. I'd wear it if the beautiful design was on the front.

I agree, but I couldn't resist buying it along with the litho anyways!

Date: August 28, 2019 17:12

clapton71

Got a neat one on the street. Was told the promoter had them printed out. A very nice design
with purple dates on back. Anyone get this one?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-28 17:13 by babyblue.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1436
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home