Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Tour Merchandise No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 12, 2019 05:49

timbernardis
Irix
babyblue

Can someone tell me is there a shirt sold at mdse stands have a photo of band please.

Nothing to see - [iorr.org]:

[iorr.org]

[www.Instagram.com]

[Twitter.com] - Large picture

[www.worldusheadlines.com]

Probably it's an unofficial T-Shirt like this one.

What happened to the yellow shirts, cups, etc with the No Filter tongue from the 2017 and 2018 legs of the tour? I really liked the yellow and red colour scheme. Stupid to abandon it. Should keep at least some of this in some form or fashion.

plexi

I agree, liked the yellow one.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 12, 2019 05:51

Yes, he did portraits of Keith and Charlie at least for B2B or VL tours. They are white with nothing on the back. Would be great if he did some more.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: July 12, 2019 13:54

babyblue

I too liked the yellow designs from 2017/2018, I was hoping they would have a new variant of that with the brush stroke interpretation of the US flag they've used in promoting the tour.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 12, 2019 18:10

babyblue
timbernardis
Irix
babyblue

Can someone tell me is there a shirt sold at mdse stands have a photo of band please.

Nothing to see - [iorr.org]:

[iorr.org]

[www.Instagram.com]

[Twitter.com] - Large picture

[www.worldusheadlines.com]

Probably it's an unofficial T-Shirt like this one.

What happened to the yellow shirts, cups, etc with the No Filter tongue from the 2017 and 2018 legs of the tour? I really liked the yellow and red colour scheme. Stupid to abandon it. Should keep at least some of this in some form or fashion.

plexi

Aw suchs, better look for bootleg ones

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:11

frankotero
Yes, he did portraits of Keith and Charlie at least for B2B or VL tours. They are white with nothing on the back. Would be great if he did some more.

The drawings were of all the Stones -- one t shirt for each Stone. At least some, maybe all of them were Voodoo themed . They were sold at the shows on the Licks tour, i believe.

For example, the title of the Charlie one was Voodoo Charlie. AND, I am looking for this one as mine was stolen in Israel in 2007 in the Tel Aviv airport when someone took a suitcase of mine. If u know anyone out there who may have one, i am happy to pay some decent money for one. tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 423
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home