Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12
Re: LD CanaDA
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 15, 2019 17:27

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 17:31

50 CAD each +3.5 CAD processing fee. The worst they'll be is GA. No brainer. Go for it folks.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 15, 2019 17:35

I keep getting told 'invalid' - any ideas?

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: February 15, 2019 17:37

there up....good luck everyone!!!!!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 15, 2019 17:48

syrel

Any Luck syrel?

[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: February 15, 2019 18:03

Here....Lucky Dips

Rolll your mouse over the 2nd red bar...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-15 18:04 by ThePaleRider.

Date: February 15, 2019 18:09

Kurt
syrel

Any Luck syrel?

[www.rollingstones.com]

Jeez Louise, in the end, yes, thanks. Lots of different browsers, clearing caches etc etc. It seems like my previous purchases were making my position in the queue invalid.

And then I needed to buy a second pair... ended up having to create different account, with different email address, postal address and credit card before it would allow me.

But I'm in now smileys with beer

Buying tickets with my LG ph question
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:18

Tomorrow I am going to try to score LD tickets for Canada. I've always used my laptop. Because of work, I will only have my phone. Will I have a problem using my phone to buy tickets at rollimgstones.com or should try to use my laptop? Thanks, Sockers56

Re: Buying tickets with my LG ph question
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:32

Sockers56
Tomorrow I am going to try to score LD tickets for Canada. I've always used my laptop. Because of work, I will only have my phone. Will I have a problem using my phone to buy tickets at rollimgstones.com or should try to use my laptop? Thanks, Sockers56

I made several LD purchases through the Rolling Stones (IOS) App.
Worked well, clicked on the link.. transferred to TM dedicated page..
Hopefully just as easy with android phone and TM Canada.

Re: Burl's Creek Ontario Canada 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: April 3, 2019 15:21

For those who purchased Platinum tickets earlier, before the postponement announcement, I can tell you that it is possible as of today (April 1) to get a refund on them and to re-purchase new ones that are now offered for lower prices. For e.g, the PitR tickets that I purchased 2 weeks ago for $775 plus $115 service charge are now going on Ticketmaster for $599 Canadian(that's $450 US) plus $60 service charge. I got a refund for all three and then purchased them right away again for $700 less! Ticketmaster isn't advertising this change but it's available right now and probably will be until/when the show is re-scheduled. Just a heads up!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 3, 2019 19:10

Did anyone purchase tickets through Vivid? If yes, have you tried to get reimbursement?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 16, 2019 14:19

Date: May 16, 2019 16:45

Glorious Sons are a Canadian band and they sound great. Check out their CD "Little Prison City" on
Spotify[open.spotify.com]

Posted by: wolundamo ()
Date: May 16, 2019 22:09

I have two golden circle tickets extra to sell with pick up at the box office

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 17, 2019 21:40

More about the Support acts: The Glorious Sons as well as The Beaches .

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: May 18, 2019 04:35

OK, I waited until the last minute & got a room at the Knight's Inn in Midland, On. Anybody have any experience with this hotel? Hotels are scarce.

Date: May 18, 2019 15:28

wolundamo
I have two golden circle tickets extra to sell with pick up at the box office

Why not just get a refund from Ticketmaster? Tell them that after the postponement you made other plans for that weekend and now can't make it. I had an email from TM about the show that said refunds were available (and I did get my ticket refunded).

syrel

Posted by: rlstone ()
Date: May 18, 2019 17:55

Bought pit b tickets this week and we will be staying in Barrie.

I noticed that it is possible to buy parking access and it seems you can buy shuttle tickets from Barrie to the concert site in advance. Can someone comment on what would be the most convenient option? Car parking sounds rather difficult given the number of people coming in for the concert.

Also, what time are you planning on getting to Burls creek?

Any tips/info from people familiair with the site would be very much appreciated!)

Date: May 18, 2019 18:53

Burl's Creek festivals are notoriously bad to get into and out of. The Boots & Hearts festival last year took 3 hours to get to it from Toronto and we didn't stay until the end of the night so can't comment on how long it would have been to get away.
My advice is take the shuttle bus! At least you can party, rest, eat, drink and/or sleep on the way back and leave the frustrating driving to someone else.
I have Pit B tickets and I'm taking the later shuttle from the Toronto airport Hilton hotel. I probably won't arrive before 4 pm. But the music doesn't start until 6 - it will probably be hot and steamy so no sense in getting there any earlier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 18:54 by ron091.

Date: May 18, 2019 21:43

ron091
Burl's Creek festivals are notoriously bad to get into and out of. The Boots & Hearts festival last year took 3 hours to get to it from Toronto and we didn't stay until the end of the night so can't comment on how long it would have been to get away.
My advice is take the shuttle bus! At least you can party, rest, eat, drink and/or sleep on the way back and leave the frustrating driving to someone else.
I have Pit B tickets and I'm taking the later shuttle from the Toronto airport Hilton hotel. I probably won't arrive before 4 pm. But the music doesn't start until 6 - it will probably be hot and steamy so no sense in getting there any earlier.

Thanks for the advice! I will book the shuttle then. Agree that it might get hot during the day and the music doesnt start till 6, but I also would like to have a decent viewing spot. Not sure how crowded the pit will be and how fast it will fill up during the day.

Date: May 18, 2019 23:48

Anywhere in the pit is a good viewing place to be in a place with 70,000 people and they also don't sell too many Pit tickets from my experience. When I've been there in the past you could still move around. It will be a blast.

Date: May 21, 2019 22:39

Burl's Creek Pit R tickets received via UPS today! Alright...

Date: May 21, 2019 23:48

ron091
Anywhere in the pit is a good viewing place to be in a place with 70,000 people and they also don't sell too many Pit tickets from my experience. When I've been there in the past you could still move around. It will be a blast.

Thanks and I guess you are right! We will arrive around 3.

Date: May 21, 2019 23:49

ron091
Burl's Creek Pit R tickets received via UPS today! Alright...

Great. Noticed that pitr tickets are now sold out on tm.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: May 22, 2019 04:08

ron091

Main reason I won't be going. 6 hours or more roundtrip on a bus or buses. I also hear the venue turns into a mud pit with any rain, and the mosquitos in June are everywhere. Not sure why they didn't go back to Downsview Park, site of the Sars concert. At least there were good rapid transit options in and out. I left that show and was back in downtown Toronto in minutes. Though I've been on some fun bus trips, I've been on many more hellish ones. Love the band and have traveled to Toronto many times to see them, but zero desire to deal with the hassles of this venue. Hope you all enjoy the show and things turn out well getting in and out of Burl's Creek.

Burl's Creek Parking..LOL
Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: June 23, 2019 01:54

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My Lucky Dip ticket for Burl's Creek cost me $39.50. The Parking Pass for the day is going to cost me $49.50! Boy, the Burl's Creek people...when they've got you cornered with no real options they really know how to squeeze every last dime out of you!

Re: Burl's Creek Parking..LOL
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 02:01

I paid $55 in Chicago. In the end, it was worth it over spending a long time trying to fund a spot and still paying a similar price.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 23, 2019 03:46

I paid for the Waldron garage last night, never parked at Soldier before, always walked over from a nearby hotel. Well worth it!

Shocked me how simple the ingress and egress was into Chicago itself getting there last night... we got lucky coming in at 5:30pm, rush hour was outbound on the Friday.

Then leaving the Waldron deck was cake, and we were at speed within minutes.

I'm ready for the crawl from Barrie into Burl's Creek next weekend, but it's all part of the story I guess. Plan on a recon run Friday after arrival, then early departure Saturday morning...

Anyone know if we would be able to get to Will Call Friday? I guess Line 7 is one of the roads bordering the site...

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 04:13

TK- I made an effort to find you yesterday but never saw a Columbus Stones shirt. Totally agree. It took me literally 30 seconds to get out of the Waldron. Traffic on Lake Shore was another story but the Waldron gets a 10 in my book.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 24, 2019 00:34

Hey there!

Sorry we missed each other, but I covered up the red T with a flannel gettin' outta the car. I parked on the top level to the left when I got up there. We didn't linger too long, I wanted to get to the souvenir trailer!

Just a great show all around, can't wait for Canada to get a dose!

TumblinDice76, will you be at this show? I'm comin' up solo, staying in Barrie.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1198
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home