Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lisa Fischer in Munich
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 14, 2019 07:17

In Februar 12 Lisa Fischer ist coming to a Jazzclub in Munich. Tickets available [www.unterfahrt.de]

Re: Lisa Fischer in Munich
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 14, 2019 07:38

Hope she will do a gig in Holland
Jeroen

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 14, 2019 08:32

Feb 10 Paradiso Noord Amsterdam
Ticket E 30.0
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-14 08:32 by corriecas.

Re: Lisa Fischer in Europe
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:43

Seemann Like a very short-term thing. She's doing several Gigs in Europe:

February 8, 2019 London, UK Ronnie Scotts 6:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 8, 2019 London, UK Ronnie Scotts 10:30 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 9, 2019 London, UK Ronnie Scotts 6:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 9, 2019 London, UK Ronnie Scotts 10:30 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 10, 2019 Amsterdam, NL Paradiso 8:30 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 12, 2019 Munich, DE TBA 9:47 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 14, 2019 Oslo, NO Cosmopolite 9:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 15, 2019 Stockholm, SE Fasching 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 17, 2019 Vienna, AU Porgy & Bess 8:30 pm Ms Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton

Posted by: DoctorStone ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:10

great gig!

my story: i checked the local gig calendar on monday and discovered the show by chance. on tuesday i went there. i was lucky: some one did not pick up his/her ticket so i got a ticket and went in! pleople who expect Lisa and Grand Baton to cover Stones (like Bernard does) could be disappointed. Lisa and Grand Baton are interpreting the tunes of stones (miss you, jjf, gimme shelter), police (so lonely) and other artists. a great mixture of jazz, fusion and ethno. i cannot describe but very every of the four musicians of this set is god/dess on her/his instrument/voice. i will never forget this show.

sorry, i am not a professionial photographer

lo-fi (mobile phone) recordings on request (please tell me if you recorded this show). but i hope Lisa & Grand Baton are recording this tour for a life album

net 2 hrs but even 10 minutes of this voice is worth it!!

if i was a bootlegger: "SALVATION BY ACCIDENT" because it happened to me this way: accidentally

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-15 04:00 by DoctorStone.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: February 15, 2019 14:13

i tried to go to her show in amsterdam, but they didnt let me in.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 16:18

pleople who expect Lisa and Grand Baton to cover Stones (like Bernard does) could be disappointed. Lisa and Grand Baton are interpreting the tunes of stones (miss you, jjf, gimme shelter), police (so lonely) and other artists. a great mixture of jazz, fusion and ethno. i cannot describe but very every of the four musicians of this set is god/dess on her/his instrument/voice. i will never forget this show

Agree 100%. LF & GB are well worth the price of admission.

Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: February 21, 2019 13:33

Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: February 21, 2019 13:35

great gig, worth every penny...:-)

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: October 26, 2019 11:48

I saw Lisa in S. Calif tonight with this same (above) lineup (she opened for the SFJAZZ Collective) and enjoyed it if didn't love it, with Fever unidentifiable by me until 2/3rds through, her rendition being so (willfully) different. She sang Jumpin' Jack Flash and turned single syllables into sesquipedalian, multi-note acrobatic displays that had me wondering what Mick and Keith would make of them. "Ja-AH-uh-oh-AH-uuh-OH-ak Flash." Rather a feat in its way, I suppose.

She gave the same treatment, for better or worse, to Sting's Fragile.

She had a charming stage presence and bantered a little with the crowd and channeled Mick (dance and gesture-wise) here and there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home