Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Help - US tour impossible to buy tixes
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 14, 2019 08:36

Pit is a great experience. And it sure is pretty. I would not pay E 1600. For it. But most i paid for it in europe was E 530.0.
I had a great time. And seeing the Stones from 5 metres beats great sex.
Jeroen

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 14, 2019 08:41

35love
Help- US tour impossible to be satisfied with 1 show.
Help- US tour may break me bad
Help- ticket trolling again
LOL

This is starting to sound like a Beatles song.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: January 14, 2019 09:09

corriecas
Pit is a great experience. And it sure is pretty. I would not pay E 1600. For it. But most i paid for it in europe was E 530.0.
Jeroen

PIT tickets you got when they went on sale or how long before the shows? I travel from Argentina to NY and Chicago for the last 3 concerts and I want and need to get the pit at a relatively normal price. It is the trip of my life!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: January 14, 2019 09:22

No matter how you look at this situation tics will not be cheap. Myself I would never get pit, its out of my budget. I think it is outrageously over priced.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 14, 2019 13:43

makustone
corriecas
Jeroen

PIT tickets you got when they went on sale or how long before the shows? I travel from Argentina to NY and Chicago for the last 3 concerts and I want and need to get the pit at a relatively normal price. It is the trip of my life!

When it went ob sale..soythampton

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: January 14, 2019 20:28

corriecas
And seeing the Stones from 5 metres beats great sex.

Ummm...no!

A "lucky dip" > a lucky Lucky Dip!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 14, 2019 21:00

Ticketmaster does NOT have the best seats because STUBHUB buyers have them all. These are GREAT SEATS but VERY, VERY MARKED UP! I'm hoping these greedy bastards holding these tickets will start to feel that they may get STUCK unless they lower the price....but they may not. It's a gamble and frankly, I'm too old for this crap! I am TIRED of playing with scalpers!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: January 14, 2019 21:05

lenurb
Hello
I posted the question on the "huge" US tickets thread but never saw any answer or (sorry) lost among the 75 pages
My trouble is that I cannot reach the tickets page. I tried with different computers and different browsers, and the only answer I receive is a quite blank page with that information (always the same) :

Error 401 Not allowed
Not allowed
Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-cdg20732-CDG 1547288878 576769193
Varnish cache server

An idea ?
Anybody else in same situation ?
Lenurb

Ticketmaster is blocking your IP. If you have access to proxies or another IP, try that.

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: January 30, 2019 20:14

The Stones pricing has finally beaten me.....I've seen close to 90 shows since the 70's....and I love them, love the blues roots in all the music they play live. Have had lots of great experiences and travels, and some brushes with fame with recognition...you again?

Now I'm 60...have a family, grandchildren, and the seating with Ticketmasters verified re-seller program have priced me out of the game. I will miss the familiar faces, and the whole process of churning up to a show or shows. I just now got a knee replacement....which was an incredible experience, in fact after 2 weeks I am cleared to drive and walk anywhere I can stand it....but no long standing for now...which nearly omits the pit for me....for now...hey it's only January, and 2 weeks out I can nearly shovel the snow out of my driveway!

I can't justify seeing my last shows in the back of a stadium at those prices....I've always been in the first 10 rows, and theater show or 2....

I even have secured hotels walking distance in PHiladelphia, NY--2 nights, DC, and Chicago....so my plans were taking shape.....was very optimistic as always....but now it doesn't seem likely....a seat at the back of the B stage is 2500.00....that is crazy. Mick comes out 3 times, and Ronnie and Keith once...

They tried with Lucky Dips, but Ticketmaster's official scalping, and the Pit pricing killed it....even for just one show.....the travel and the lodging coupled with the ticket cost...makes it very difficult. There is ONE PIT standing ticket in Philadelphia Ronnie's side for 646.00.....best deal of the tour....if you want to get guaranteed close....but you need endurance, a friendly social personality, and experience to get the rail, those 3 are imperative since I don't have booty to shake.....sooooooo if I'm going to a show....That's the one to nail today....it's too much for me...for that I am sorry.

Date: January 30, 2019 20:40

lenurb
Hello
I posted the question on the "huge" US tickets thread but never saw any answer or (sorry) lost among the 75 pages
My trouble is that I cannot reach the tickets page. I tried with different computers and different browsers, and the only answer I receive is a quite blank page with that information (always the same) :

Error 401 Not allowed
Not allowed
Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-cdg20732-CDG 1547288878 576769193
Varnish cache server

An idea ?
Anybody else in same situation ?
Lenurb

When this happens for some reason or the other like searching too many times close together your IP address for your computer has been blocked as a suspected bot. It will clear in 24 hours. This is why using two different devices on two different networks helps during peak times. Too many throwbacks and searches and this can happen.

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 30, 2019 20:49

Life happens. Things change. It’s 2019. In America. I’ve had a shift down myself.
Grateful for my Santa Clara show, what a wonderful spectacular cap to my RS concert adventures. Thank you.

Date: January 30, 2019 21:02

35love
Life happens. Things change. It’s 2019. In America. I’ve had a shift down myself.
Grateful for my Santa Clara show, what a wonderful spectacular cap to my RS concert adventures. Thank you.

Great attitude and advice....have an awesome adventure....and that’s exactly what it is!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 30, 2019 21:06

onestep
The Stones pricing has finally beaten me.....I've seen close to 90 shows since the 70's....and I love them, love the blues roots in all the music they play live. Have had lots of great experiences and travels, and some brushes with fame with recognition...you again?

Now I'm 60...have a family, grandchildren, and the seating with Ticketmasters verified re-seller program have priced me out of the game. I will miss the familiar faces, and the whole process of churning up to a show or shows. I just now got a knee replacement....which was an incredible experience, in fact after 2 weeks I am cleared to drive and walk anywhere I can stand it....but no long standing for now...which nearly omits the pit for me....for now...hey it's only January, and 2 weeks out I can nearly shovel the snow out of my driveway!

I can't justify seeing my last shows in the back of a stadium at those prices....I've always been in the first 10 rows, and theater show or 2....

I even have secured hotels walking distance in PHiladelphia, NY--2 nights, DC, and Chicago....so my plans were taking shape.....was very optimistic as always....but now it doesn't seem likely....a seat at the back of the B stage is 2500.00....that is crazy. Mick comes out 3 times, and Ronnie and Keith once...

They tried with Lucky Dips, but Ticketmaster's official scalping, and the Pit pricing killed it....even for just one show.....the travel and the lodging coupled with the ticket cost...makes it very difficult. There is ONE PIT standing ticket in Philadelphia Ronnie's side for 646.00.....best deal of the tour....if you want to get guaranteed close....but you need endurance, a friendly social personality, and experience to get the rail, those 3 are imperative since I don't have booty to shake.....sooooooo if I'm going to a show....That's the one to nail today....it's too much for me...for that I am sorry.

Cheer up, onestep...
you've got a lot going for ya.

Stadium shows mean plenty of available tickets.
Prices will fluctuate and it's always your choice.
The show will be HUGE and you don't always have to be upfront to enjoy it.

Just get yourself into at least one of these 2019 shows...
Be Patient.
Stay vigilant.
Keep Going and Keep Smiling.

Date: January 30, 2019 21:12

Thank you....I needed that. :-)

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 30, 2019 21:15

I just checked it and the secondary market of overpriced ducats is what came up for sale

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: January 30, 2019 21:37

sadly i wont be going to any american shows, i have had a problem with a recurring hernia these past 2 years and unfortunately have been off my work a lot and will now not be returning, so funds are low at present, maybe if they tour in 2020 i can catch them. will look forward to seeing them on youtube though, if its half as good as the 2018 tour then i wont complain.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: February 7, 2019 20:52

Hello everybody
I stayed tuned to my trouble and I found not a real solution but an explanation. That can help other fans, so let me give you the full story.
I had many email exchanges with TM and emails and phone with my internet provider.
Everything was ok with my connection, even with ticketmaster.com (tm.fr or .germany or others are ok), till I moved from a regular connection to a fibre connection. My provider so gave me a new IP address at that moment.
And that IP is “permanently blocked” by TM USA due to “excessive violation of our Terms of Use”. My account still works, from another IP.
It is close to fear factor no ?
Well I spent some minutes (hours) reading their hum hum Terms of Use, and saw nothing I was able to do to violate something. Anyways, they say, they block, I have no solution with them. I did nothing bad, my IP did for me.
Back to my provider. After several guys and responsibles and other guys and other responsibles, one told me that the fibre IP comes with a very large bandwidth. And they share that IP within several connections, 4 in my situation. Each one of the 4 using a different “port”.
God, I do not understand anything, but it seems that TM is able to detect that, and it seems that they consider that as a violation. Probably (somebody knows ?) that robots are doing such kind of traffic.
Finally, my provider says that they have no solution for me, due to the specific way TM consider their shared IP …
And on another hand, I have troubles with no other site, the only one is TM USA.
Who’s right ? Who’s wrong ?
The light came from an assistant (27th phone call !) at my provider’s help line, he suggested that I use a VPN for that site ! Magic no ? Where regular paid connection does not work, use a parallel way. Do I call Mulder and Scully ?
And, as I was close to leave everything to start a new life far after the Arctic Circle, my son told me that I can use an “other” browser (I do not know if I can give the name here), and IT WORKS !
I really need an aspirin tab and probably a good RS record, It’s Only Rock’n Roll, and I like it, like it…
Lenurb

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1954
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home