Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 17
Re: OT: Roll Call 2019...
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:14

2120Wolf
Are people really this bored ???

Not sure, but apparently they’re this crass.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: April 30, 2019 08:01

Not me, I'm not even here

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: April 30, 2019 08:01

SomeTorontoGirl
Definitely nice seeing Dandy hanging out here. Hope we’re bringing him some cheer as he brings nothing but.

thumbs up

Date: April 30, 2019 16:31

DandelionPowderman
Thanks for the nice words, everyone. After three weeks in hospital, I'm allowed to move home again. The treatment seems to be working, but I'll have to continue the dialysis three times a week at the hospital (luckily, it's only 5 minutes from home).

Oh wow, Dandy, you're here! That is good news. Just be taking it easy. No crazy trips to London yet, playing those bad Rolling Stones numbers.
And like I said in our e-mails: when you get your mojo back, you still owe us that solo album. smiling smiley

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: April 30, 2019 19:07

DP - soon you will be back and Going Rogue and having some clout (LOL). Take care
and best wishes .

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: April 30, 2019 20:16

OpenG
DP - soon you will be back and Going Rogue and having some clout (LOL). Take care
and best wishes .

Inside joke :-)

Good to see you here Bard !

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 1, 2019 06:01

DandelionPowderman
Thanks for the nice words, everyone. After three weeks in hospital, I'm allowed to move home again. The treatment seems to be working, but I'll have to continue the dialysis three times a week at the hospital (luckily, it's only 5 minutes from home).

Bard..Thinking of ya mate

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: May 1, 2019 06:07

CindyC..Your 2019 IORR Comeback would be right up there with the great Gazza's..hey welcome back mate smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 1, 2019 06:43

colonial
CindyC..Your 2019 IORR Comeback would be right up there with the great Gazza's..hey welcome back mate smileys with beer

Hello Colonial! I tried to make my "comeback" pretty low-key. The old CindyC would have started an new thread called "hey @#$%&, i'm back". lol

As for Gazza, I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's doing well and hilarious as ever! I'll let him know you were asking for him.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: May 1, 2019 07:34

CindyC
colonial

Hello Colonial! I tried to make my "comeback" pretty low-key. The old CindyC would have started an new thread called "hey @#$%&, i'm back". lol

As for Gazza, I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's doing well and hilarious as ever! I'll let him know you were asking for him.

thumbs up

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 1, 2019 18:47

Hope all go's well for you Homer with all that is going on in your life.
You will see The Rolling Stones again ,as well as many other things you wish for.
Best Wishes and Good Luck to you all the way from England. thumbs up

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 1, 2019 18:55

DandelionPowderman

Great to hear this news from you Bard.
My Best Wishes go out to you for your recovery from what you are going through at this time.
You will eventually get there mate. thumbs up

Re: Where is Dandylion Powederman?
Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: May 5, 2019 07:13

DandelionPowderman
SomeTorontoGirl
Add my voice to the chorus wishing Dandy a speedy recovery. A lovely gent and truly nice guy, he is much missed. This place is empty...

You're too sweet and kind! How I wish I'd met you and the others on the upcoming tour. Although I knew deep down I wasn't going to make it this time.

Unfortunately, I'm hospitalised with cancer. It's bone marrow and kidneys. The dialysis and chemo are working, though, so I'll give this a good fight. There is a chance I'll get well enough again to live a good life. I'm not gonna let that slide.

I thought I had the flu! The functionality level of the kidneys were only 3 percent when I got to the hospital. The doctors say they can be mended a good bit.

Thanks for the messages, cards and nice words.

Let there be no doubt: I love IORR!

Dear Lord, DP! Remain strong and positive. May the Good Lord shine a Light on you. “All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (What Name? The Name of Jesus—-the Resurrection and the Life.) Don’t ever forget that, DP! So glad to see you are back. Stay a while!

Posted by: KingmanBarstow ()
Date: May 5, 2019 07:35

Just read this. Don’t know you (or anyone else here for that matter - I just say something now and again) but I always like your posts and I would like to send all of the very best wishes to you DPMan for a speedy and get well soon recovery and to getting back to what you love doing best. Positive thoughts.

Re: Where is Dandylion Powederman?
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 7, 2019 03:35

DandelionPowderman
SomeTorontoGirl
Add my voice to the chorus wishing Dandy a speedy recovery. A lovely gent and truly nice guy, he is much missed. This place is empty...

You're too sweet and kind! How I wish I'd met you and the others on the upcoming tour. Although I knew deep down I wasn't going to make it this time.

Unfortunately, I'm hospitalised with cancer. It's bone marrow and kidneys. The dialysis and chemo are working, though, so I'll give this a good fight. There is a chance I'll get well enough again to live a good life. I'm not gonna let that slide.

I thought I had the flu! The functionality level of the kidneys were only 3 percent when I got to the hospital. The doctors say they can be mended a good bit.

Thanks for the messages, cards and nice words.

Let there be no doubt: I love IORR!

Wow. Just saw this, Bard. I'm pleased to read that the prognosis is positive. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 18, 2019 14:58

DandelionPowderman

Good heavens, I just got onto IORR after a spell away from it and am catching up with news by reading various threads.

DP man, what to say ? My sincerest best wishes for you to triumph in this battle, and get back to full health.

All the very very best to you

Paul

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 18, 2019 22:35

Wow, some old faces coming back in! ... and rightfully so! drinking smiley smileys with beer

[www.youtube.com]

grinning smiley

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: May 18, 2019 22:37

Has anyone heard from Rocky Dijon? I used to always see his name and just haven't recently.

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: May 20, 2019 00:20

DandelionPowderman
DPM,
It makes me very sad to read/hear this news... but I take those feelings... flip them around and shoot them back out hoping, sending you the best vibes, wishes and positive waves that you will beat this and come back BETTER THAN EVER! You are one of the best dudes I never met... and this news, man... there are no words to convey it. sad smiley

Keep the music rolling and if there is anything someone like me can do to help, please just post it here... and if it is in my power YOU GOT IT!

Get well soon DPM! The world needs you strong, healthy and rocking!

Posted by: Sherbabe ()
Date: May 20, 2019 15:20

Rarely post, excited about the tour, will be in Jacksonville, sorry to read about bad things happening to people whose posts I have enjoyed for years.

Date: May 24, 2019 10:24

Thanks for the nice words, everyone!

I’m doing really well, btw, and the doctors are positive.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 24, 2019 10:26

DandelionPowderman

That's some great news Dandy, thanks for letting us know! Wishing you all the best! smileys with beer

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: May 24, 2019 10:59

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman

That's some great news Dandy, thanks for letting us know! Wishing you all the best! smileys with beer
Hear Yee, Hear Yee!!! X2 smileys with beer

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 24, 2019 11:10

DandelionPowderman

That sounds good. Best wishes to my Norwegian 'cousin' winking smiley My sister's other half went through similar 6 years ago just after their 2nd daughter arrived. But he fought it off with chemo and is now fine. Hopefully you'll follow suit and we'll see you back on stage again with your guitar thumbs up.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 24, 2019 11:14

Bard - good to hear, all the very best for your recovery dude

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 24, 2019 11:19

DandelionPowderman

Woot woot! hot smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 24, 2019 11:29

DandelionPowderman

I’m doing really well, btw, and the doctors are positive.[/quot

Great to hear Bard. All the best n stay strong.
Jeroen.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 24, 2019 14:16

DandelionPowderman

Great to hear that positive news Bard
Stay strong

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 24, 2019 14:22

Best wishes to DP...I echo the comments here have been a long time reader, seldom time poster but I appreciate all the regular posters.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 24, 2019 14:24

DandelionPowderman

Excellent news, so good to hear! Sending a big hug your way!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home