Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith painted on a rock
Posted by: josepi ()
Date: January 20, 2019 05:14

Hey folks, I found an OUTRAGEOUS rock.

Remember the PPV w/Buddy Guy when Keith blew out the cigarette?

If not, here's a reminder....

I told my wife I wanted to do that scene and she told me i was nuts. Too hard. Well, the dag gone rock fell right into my hands.

3 views of the naked rock.

1st view centered on Keith. Even has a correct ear!!!

2nd view centered on the smoke...

3rd view that sums it all up. Even Buddy's dag gone guitar is there, with hands in the correct locations!! There's even legs and feet! You couldn't ask for more!!!!....

All I gotta do is color it in and add a little detail without jacking it up.

Out here in the desert there's lots of rocks and Keith is in about all of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-20 05:15 by josepi.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 20, 2019 05:41

holy crap this is the thread of the year.

Date: January 20, 2019 06:11

Holier crap....

I just noticed the smoke forms the shape of another Keith. Looking up his nose. The guitar headstock is up the nostril. My latter-day Keith's have the yellow-blue-yellow headband. There's even a short section of it in the upper right of the "smoke Keith", with the eye just to the left of it. There's a mouth, a chin, a neck.

I'm going to leave this rock mostly as-is and just do that wee little section of headband to match the other Keith rocks.

Update....

There is a THIRD Keith in the rock. He is sharing a mic with Buddy. You have to tilt the rock down to see it. As you tilt the rock, Buddy's guitar's head stock changes from being up Keith's nose to being in his elongated mouth. As you keep tilting, you finally see Keith and Buddy share the mic. Mic silhouette even blocks Buddy's face a little. He's even wearing a hat.

To make it even crazier... there are TWO Buddy Guys! One appears after you tilt up half way, the other once you finish tilting.

Here's a short video. Keith and Buddy share the mic right at the very end...

[www.youtube.com]

AND, there's yet ANOTHER Keith. A goofy one. See if you can spot it.

Final update: (i promise)

There are faces and scenes all over this rock. Practically every little white area is a likeness of somebody. Sometimes there are images upon other images. All the Beatles are there, all the Stones, Yoko, Zappa, Jerry Garcia,... too many to list.

Here's a grand tour of the rock.

[www.youtube.com]

at the 2:54 mark we move to the top of the rock (upside down look at the crooked teeth scene). 1st up is John Lennon circa 1967 looking upward with a gaping wide mouth. It looks like he's looking at the bottom half of his face circa 1964, then as the rock tilts you see it's Yoko, then turning the rock sideways, you see a part of her you would prefer not to see, followed by the Ringo/Zappa thing, with a Macca, a Stu Sutcliffe, and a latter day version of Pete Best, a James Dean.

It's friggin' amazing. I'm not stoned, BTW.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-20 10:38 by josepi.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 20, 2019 23:42

HAPPY!!!! … looks more like one of those Gacy clown paintings ….oooohhh

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 20, 2019 23:48

josepi
1st up is John Lennon circa 1967 looking upward with a gaping wide mouth. It looks like he's looking at the bottom half of his face circa 1964, then as the rock tilts you see it's Yoko, then turning the rock sideways, you see a part of her you would prefer not to see, followed by the Ringo/Zappa thing, with a Macca, a Stu Sutcliffe, and a latter day version of Pete Best, a James Dean.

It's friggin' amazing. I'm not stoned, BTW.

smiling smiley

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 20, 2019 23:50

might go outside and check my gravel.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 21, 2019 00:05

I'm gonna connect the kid next-doors
acne and see what I can come up with ……..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 21, 2019 00:24

I saw the face of Jesus on a tortilla the other day, and it made the tastiest taco you could ever imagine!

Date: January 21, 2019 14:27

Your rock painting are great and so imaginative. By the title of the thread I thought this was gonna be about a rock that KEEF painted so I was curious, but paintings on the rocks are even better!

Date: January 21, 2019 19:30

Here's another great find....

Also... edited the "young Keef". Took the buck teeth out and gave him nice mouth. Looks more like him. A fine, handsome Keef.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-21 22:40 by josepi.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1521
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home