Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Serena vs Roger
Date: January 1, 2019 07:18

This is very OT; but just wanted to post about it. First time ever in historic match they will meet in a mixed doubles match Down Under.
Rockman will be working the courts as ball-boy.

Re: OT - Serena vs Roger
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 1, 2019 09:43

Tough luck Belinda Bencic and Frances Tiafoe, you will be invisible on that court, haha. (I actually give Serena/Tiafoe the edge in this one.)

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 1, 2019 14:34

ball-boy, eh?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 2, 2019 01:13

Aquamarine
Tough luck Belinda Bencic and Frances Tiafoe, you will be invisible on that court, haha. (I actually give Serena/Tiafoe the edge in this one.)

OK, so I was wrong . . .

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 2, 2019 08:41

I don’t follow tennis, but it’s difficult to not admire Serens in a pair of tight shorts - or anything for that matter. Quite the sensational woman and athlete.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 2, 2019 08:56

I would go for Serena. I hear they have changed the rules so that they can't rule against her. Another strange fact about tennis these days: The top three male tennis players are the same as the ones ten years ago
- Djokovic, Nadal and Federer. On the old list (ten years ago) there were no players older than 28. On today's list 7 of the 10 highest ranked are over 30. Roger is 37.

I do remember Björn Borg quitting when he was 26 (far to young).

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 2, 2019 17:45

This is a heck of a match pitting 2 titans on opposite sides of the court in a doubles match .

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1360
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home