Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

In Studio: Greatest Albums from the 70s to 00s
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 5, 2018 21:33

I apologize if this has been discussed already, but I couldn't find it in a search...This Japanese version had 5 empty slots for other versions - the Spanish SF, which I know of, but then it mentions 3 UK versions of SG. My question is, what were those other versions, and is it possible to get them anywhere on CD? I also didn't think that the Spanish version of SF was ever available on CD. I thought that I had just about all of the CDs aside from the UK version of Big Hits, but now I think I have a few more holes to fill!!!

In Studio

Re: In Studio: Greatest Albums from the 70s to 00s
Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: December 5, 2018 22:20

Date: December 5, 2018 22:56

Thanks Snarf. My ? was where/how can one acquire these other versions, and what is different on the 3 UK versions of SG? And Undercover too for that matter.

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: December 5, 2018 23:09

This boxset includes as a bonus 5 empty cardboard sleeves without CD'S, 1 x replica of the Spanish Sticky Fingers, 3 variations of the Some Girls sleeve and a variation of the Undercover sleeve (the one which had the stickers). If you are lucky you will find the boxset on Ebay at a very high price. CD's with a different content than the regular CD's do not exist, so cannot be obtained. For example the Spanish edition of Sticky Fingers is not available on CD, but a replica CD cardboard sleeve is, only as a bonus in this box. Other Japanese boxsets also contain additional replica's of Japanese 7" single sleeves, for example the Sticky Fingers superdeluxe boxset contains the 2 Japanese Brown Sugar sleeves and the 2 Japanese Wild Horses sleeves. No 7"vinyl, just the sleeves.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-05 23:28 by snarf2014.

Date: December 5, 2018 23:24

Ah! Thanks for clarifying Snarf! I didn't think the Spanish SF existed on CD! Very much obliged! Now it all makes sense!

VL13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1808
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home