Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - The Argentinian Stones
Date: December 2, 2018 21:24

These guys are Los Ratones Paranoicos (The Paranoid Mice). They've always been clearly under the influence... of many substances, including The Stones music.

I'd like to know what's your take on this band:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Re: OT - The Argentinian Stones
Posted by: varilla ()
Date: December 3, 2018 02:55

Tremenda banda los Ratones Eduberto!! They Opened for the Stones in 95 in Buenos Aires and were grest

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: December 3, 2018 07:26

Sounds very good! And yes, they listened a lot to Rolling Stones music winking smiley
Anyway, Argentinian Stones fans gave me a fantastic experience when I came to see the Stones in La Plata in 2016 ... unforgettable !

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 3, 2018 11:15

georgie48
Sounds very good! And yes, they listened a lot to Rolling Stones music winking smiley
Anyway, Argentinian Stones fans gave me a fantastic experience when I came to see the Stones in La Plata in 2016 ... unforgettable !

The one place i would love to see the stones at.

Its my ambition to see them there, hopefully they will go back.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: December 3, 2018 11:25

Great band. I saw them years ago in BsAs.

Date: December 3, 2018 19:06

odean73
georgie48

I hope for you that they will. Going to see the Stones in Argentina was in the back of my head for years, but it's quite a journey to get there. Fortunately I had a good excuse: my wife and I were married 40 years that year cool smiley. So I suggested to celebrate it in Argentina, where "by coincidence" also the Stones we're going to play grinning smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 4, 2018 13:38

georgie48
odean73
georgie48

I hope for you that they will. Going to see the Stones in Argentina was in the back of my head for years, but it's quite a journey to get there. Fortunately I had a good excuse: my wife and I were married 40 years that year cool smiley. So I suggested to celebrate it in Argentina, where "by coincidence" also the Stones we're going to play grinning smiley

Fortunately my wife, cant wait to go and see them over there.It might not be that far off our 40 years anniversary.

Date: December 4, 2018 14:40

Great band. They sound so much like the Stones LOL.
Even within the guitars...I listen to them and I can hear the guy who is doing the Ron Wood type runs on top of a Keithian rockbed.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 4, 2018 19:03

odean73
georgie48

I WILL BE THERE in Buenos Aires in 2020!!

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-04 19:04 by timbernardis.

Date: December 4, 2018 19:15

odean73
georgie48
odean73
georgie48

Fortunately my wife, cant wait to go and see them over there.It might not be that far off our 40 years anniversary.

Any "excuse" for going to see the Stones in Argentina is a good excuse cool smiley. Besides, it is a beautiful country that has to offer a lot. But take your time because the distances for traveling are considerable winking smiley

Date: December 4, 2018 19:29

I have seen so many bands talk about this; literally every band that has played in Argentina: the Argentinian rockn'rollers are best in the world.
I wish I had experienced just one magical show in B.A. with those T-shirt swinging madmen. That is why I have a hard time identifying with complaints of seating arrangements, hotel accomodations that are not up to par etc.
It's great to see the rebel rock'n roll spirit in full glory.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1731
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home