Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 12, 2019 23:40

Lucky Dip 2019 for me looks like this:

Chicago #1
Denver
Miami

Chicago #2 is the only show that I know right NOW where I'll be sitting.

The other three...
hope to be standing!
cool smiley

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 12, 2019 23:41

latebloomer
NJ 2 - which I traded for DC
DC - got a pair right after the trade, so now I have four!
Boston - will trade for New Orleans (if possible) or return

Still trying for New Orleans....

Oh you got four now, cool. Will you go with two more people or just trying to optimize your chances?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 12, 2019 23:45

CindyC
ukcal
new orleans 14th july my birthday but.....WTF..any ideas

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "[www.ticketmaster.com]; on this server.

Reference #18.85a0de52.1560369149.47f6d9cd

?

1. Use this link for LDs, your link is just for regular tickets. [www1.ticketmaster.com]

2. You are being blocked by your server, i'm guessing it's a work computer. Try using your phone or home computer.

3. I just checked and none are showing up right now anyway.

I believe the only way to get more LD's for New Orleans is if they officially release more.
The only ones popping up for the other shows are returns.The returns are only possible because of the postponement. New Orleans is the only gig scheduled after the postponement, when they announced the new dates, and would be non-returnable.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 13, 2019 01:17

weird how some shows have repeat success stories on the LD return/resale while others have none...

I got my NJ2s a couple of weeks ago, but have seen nothing come back up for NJ1 (or Philly).
good to see us IORRs have gotten a bunch of the retunred tix; i think this thread was helpful to a lot of us in finding them!

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 13, 2019 06:01

Philly has been impossible.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 13, 2019 13:49

Could have got tix's to Jacksonville right now....Go hunting!

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: June 13, 2019 14:06

I have been trying for Phily everyday with no luck; I'll keep trying.
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 13, 2019 15:08

and Philly phrustrates you with that extra click every time!

Posted by: fleabitmonkey ()
Date: June 13, 2019 20:25

thanks for the heads up Mikey C I just got a pair of LD's for Jacksonville.
That makes 9 shows with LD's!
Chicago
DC
Boston
Jacksonville
Philadelphia
Houston
New Jersey
New Jersey
Glendale
Without this website this wouldn't have been possible Thank you to all that share information and especially BV for all your work to keep it going

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 13, 2019 21:34

Stonesfan2146
latebloomer
NJ 2 - which I traded for DC
DC - got a pair right after the trade, so now I have four!
Boston - will trade for New Orleans (if possible) or return

Still trying for New Orleans....

Oh you got four now, cool. Will you go with two more people or just trying to optimize your chances?

Yes, the more the merrier! Of course, I'll take the best seat. smiling smiley

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 14, 2019 11:40

Your welcome flea bit....If i keep getting Dip's...I might be buying plane ticket's soon!!!!!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 14, 2019 18:54

Does anyone know if we are able to sell/trade New Orleans LD and how to do it? Haven't been able to get thru to TM about this (still get message every day that phone centers are closed for some reason)

Date: June 14, 2019 19:09

latebloomer
Stonesfan2146

Yes, the more the merrier! Of course, I'll take the best seat. smiling smiley

Definitely the best way to do multiple pairs.. gifting or even selling the less desirable seats is so much better than letting them go unused. Easy to do after you pick up tix. Many, many people just happy to get in the door for that price! Doing that at multiple venues this tour!!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 14, 2019 19:39

snoopy2
Does anyone know if we are able to sell/trade New Orleans LD and how to do it? Haven't been able to get thru to TM about this (still get message every day that phone centers are closed for some reason)

The only way to "sell" LD's is to add someone else's name to your existing order. That requires some finesse with TM (don't call it a transfer or sale) and also trust as you'll have to give the person you are adding your CC number. Whether you do it as a trade for LD tickets to another show or a sale, you can't involve TM in that transaction. The only other way is to return them and hope that the person who wants them from you grabs them before someone else does. Some have done this by coordinating the time during off-peak hours.

If you want to get rid of your New Orleans LD's let me know, snoopy2!

Date: June 15, 2019 03:02

latebloomer
snoopy2

The only way to "sell" LD's is to add someone else's name to your existing order. That requires some finesse with TM (don't call it a transfer or sale) and also trust as you'll have to give the person you are adding your CC number. Whether you do it as a trade for LD tickets to another show or a sale, you can't involve TM in that transaction. The only other way is to return them and hope that the person who wants them from you grabs them before someone else does. Some have done this by coordinating the time during off-peak hours.

TM won't let me return these because this show was set after the postponement.. I'll know this weekend if I want to let 'em go and would like them to go to a fellow IORRer but as much as I love ya all don't know that I want to give out my cc #.. Its that really the only way?

Date: June 15, 2019 03:11

snoopy2
latebloomer
snoopy2

TM won't let me return these because this show was set after the postponement.. I'll know this weekend if I want to let 'em go and would like them to go to a fellow IORRer but as much as I love ya all don't know that I want to give out my cc #.. Its that really the only way?
Understandable.
The requirement, as I was told by TM, is the person you add to the order then has to have either the card, or a "photo of the card with the last four digits showing".
Could still understand the hesitation, but makes it a great deal safer.

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: June 15, 2019 03:16

Chicago 2 and New Orleans. Returned DC.

Had great luck in 2013. Good seats in Las Vegas and Tongue Pit in Philadelphia.

Posted by: Bobberian ()
Date: June 15, 2019 05:57

The requirement, as I was told by TM, is the person you add to the order then has to have either the card, or a "photo of the card with the last four digits showing".

I did exactly the same thing above when adding an alternate will call name .

Date: June 15, 2019 09:24

MisterDDDD
snoopy2
latebloomer
snoopy2

Understandable.
Could still understand the hesitation, but makes it a great deal safer.

ya, guess I'd consider doing that.. still

Date: June 15, 2019 13:02

Be charming. It might help. If not you are still nice.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 15, 2019 15:56

Can someone please explain this,how come Glendale is one of the very slow selling shows with plenty of tickets available in all sections,even field and yet there is no sign of Lucky Dips?

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: June 15, 2019 15:58

So does anyone know the proper time to arrive for luck dips? Or what time they let us in? Asking because I want to time things perfectly with the other people I’m going with who have regular tickets.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 15, 2019 16:09

JDSAM1994
So does anyone know the proper time to arrive for luck dips? Or what time they let us in? Asking because I want to time things perfectly with the other people I’m going with who have regular tickets.

usually you get in at the very same time like all the others.
In Europe in 2017 and 2018 the promotors used to send you an email with detailed information (where to pick up the LD tickets etc.) a few days prior to the event

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: June 15, 2019 16:22

slewan
JDSAM1994

usually you get in at the very same time like all the others.
In Europe in 2017 and 2018 the promotors used to send you an email with detailed information (where to pick up the LD tickets etc.) a few days prior to the event

Great advice!

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 21:59

Still no link at all for Denver?

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: June 17, 2019 23:43

Anyone got Lucky Dip link for Pasadena show?

Posted by: rara ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:10

wickerman
Anyone got Lucky Dip link for Pasadena show?

Pasadena seems to be selling very well so maybe they're trying to sell as much as possible at the regular price and drop some LDs last minute if necessary. That's my theory at least.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 18, 2019 00:32

Anyone who buys LD tix are going to get them at a lower price than the cheapest seats in the stadium.
I've got them twice in Oslo and Zurich May 2014 and got seats that I was really happy with.
Had a great view of the stage and the sound was great.
At the Zurich gig I could see Tina Turner in a private box not too far away. She was enjoying the gig as well. thumbs up
When I picked up my LD envelope at Zurich ,there was a film crew there asking me what the tix were like when I opened it up. They could see I was well happy and I told them they were good seats.
The Swedish girl who had my other LD tix was very happy, as she was hoping for a good seat as opposed to standing.
She could wave to her husband who also got a spare LD tix in the FOS area not that far away from us.
I didn't take any payment from her for the tix as she was such a nice person who really enjoyed her first ever Rolling stones gig. thumbs up
I know this thread is about LD tix on this leg of the Tour...……..but this is my experience of getting good LD tix. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-18 00:42 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:34

Any more LDs out there for Philadelphia. Have a brother & his kid arriving from Ireland & I know they would love to go. Already have 1 set of LD,s for me & my boy but if I could get another that would be neat

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: June 18, 2019 07:32

We are just hoping some LDs will open up a day or 2 before the Glendale show. Have great hopes for our LDs for Santa Clara, we may want more "Satisfaction"!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1595
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home