Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 3, 2019 16:37

was hoping that after the weekend there'd be some LDs popping up this AM, but seems to have not happened...anyone have any luck today...anywhere??

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 3, 2019 19:56

No luck here. Trying for philly and boston.

Wouldn't mind Miami, but so far, I haven't found a LD link.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: June 3, 2019 22:00

Just scored a pair of Lucky Dips for Seattle. 2 tickets for $74.30.

Thank you ticket gods!

After having my plans of seeing the Stones at New Orleans Jazzfest scotched, and having slept on tickets for my hometown show, it's a big relief and a shot of adrenaline to know I'm in.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 3, 2019 22:54

Nice Javadave! See you there!!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 3, 2019 23:35

Philadelphia
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/02005573AAFD22CD?did=luckyd

New Jersey 1
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling-stones-2019-no-filter-tour/event/000055739E6F17DD?did=rscomluckydip

New Jersey 2
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000557BE3544EA0?did=rscomluckydip#efeat6916

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-03 23:43 by schillid.

Date: June 3, 2019 23:57

that extra step in the Philly link gets ne every time!

i keep thinking "i'm in"

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 5, 2019 01:24

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here's the link for New Orleans Lucky Dips:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Date: June 5, 2019 18:23

new screen in philly...instead of teasing us with a "select your seats" screen, the message now says: "sorry there are no matching tickets"

Posted by: VT40 ()
Date: June 5, 2019 23:09

I just released a pair of LDs for NJ2 since the new date unfortunately is not possible for me. Happy hunting!

Posted by: VT40 ()
Date: June 5, 2019 23:14

LD for NJ2 available now on TM!

Posted by: walterD ()
Date: June 5, 2019 23:31

VT40
Ugh... I missed your message, gone now...

Posted by: walterD ()
Date: June 5, 2019 23:55

walterD
VT40

Well... I kept refreshing for legit 30 min and they finally showed up. I'm in! Thanks VT40

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 6, 2019 00:20

walterD
walterD
VT40

Well... I kept refreshing for legit 30 min and they finally showed up. I'm in! Thanks VT40

Lol.
Had them in my cart all the way to checkout..used the wrong account (too many purchased already cool smiley) and by the time I logged out and back in... gone. Was buying them for backups, and definitely have gotten a little greedy, so Congrats!!

Date: June 6, 2019 02:47

How does it work to return Lucky Dips? Probably need to do so with Boston. What's the procedure? Can you just go on your account and sell the tickets or do you need to talk to a rep?
Thanks!

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 6, 2019 03:02

latebloomer
How does it work to return Lucky Dips? Probably need to do so with Boston. What's the procedure? Can you just go on your account and sell the tickets or do you need to talk to a rep?
Thanks!

It depends on the show you got tickets to. Some have a return button and for the remaining you can call or start a live chat.

Date: June 6, 2019 03:14

Stonesfan2146
latebloomer
Thanks!

It depends on the show you got tickets to. Some have a return button and for the remaining you can call or start a live chat.

No return button so I tried live chat. Waited 15 minutes before Steve got on who then announced that he didn't know what lucky dips were before hanging up on me. Ticketmaster sucks when it comes to customer service.
I'll call in the next few days. sad smiley

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 6, 2019 03:24

Thank you. Where did the NOLA lucky dip link originally come from?

latebloomer
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here's the link for New Orleans Lucky Dips:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Date: June 6, 2019 03:35

latebloomer
Stonesfan2146
latebloomer
Thanks!

No return button so I tried live chat. Waited 15 minutes before Steve got on who then announced that he didn't know what lucky dips were before hanging up on me. Ticketmaster sucks when it comes to customer service.
I'll call in the next few days. sad smiley

Yeah the chat people usually can't do that much, they do just simple operations like guiding you thru transfer. The people on the phone are more helpful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-06 03:35 by Stonesfan2146.

Posted by: Tdiddy ()
Date: June 6, 2019 19:50

Has anyone seen any LD for Glendale pop up lately? Wondering if it's an effort in futility to keep checking for them from the moment I wake up until I go to bed multiple times a day.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 6, 2019 23:34

Tdiddy
Has anyone seen any LD for Glendale pop up lately? Wondering if it's an effort in futility to keep checking for them from the moment I wake up until I go to bed multiple times a day.

Dealing with the same issue! I keep checking every 20 minutes for Glendale LD!
We need help from the God of Rock n' Roll ASAPspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: June 9, 2019 16:50

The other morning I got lucky while I was browsing the lucky dip links and scored a pair for Jacksonville. First time I ever got LD's.

Was wondering if it makes any difference what time you pickup the tickets before the show?
As far as what tickets they give?
Do I have a better chance of getting PITS if I pickup right when the box office opens?
Or should I wait till closer to show time?

Date: June 9, 2019 17:25

spikenyc
The other morning I got lucky while I was browsing the lucky dip links and scored a pair for Jacksonville. First time I ever got LD's.

Was wondering if it makes any difference what time you pickup the tickets before the show?
As far as what tickets they give?
Do I have a better chance of getting PITS if I pickup right when the box office opens?
Or should I wait till closer to show time?

In Berlin they had pit tickets til 6:30 pm or so, then you got GA.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 9, 2019 18:05

being there early and at the front of the line usually doesn't reduce your chances. Either it's like in Berlin 2018 (and to a far lesser extent in Munich in 2017) that they start handing out pit tickets first orlike in many other places tickets are either handed out randomly or you have to pick an envelope by yourself. In the first case it's wise to show up very early in the other cases it doesn't have any effect on your chances. And if there's total choas like in Stuttgart – nothing helps at all.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 9, 2019 18:12

In Lucca, 2017, we were there at about 3 oçlock pm. Got GA.
Beautiful City, lousy spot, great atmosphere, great italian fans.
Jeroen

Date: June 9, 2019 19:04

runrudolph
In Lucca, 2017, we were there at about 3 oçlock pm. Got GA.
Beautiful City, lousy spot, great atmosphere, great italian fans.
Jeroen

Oh that was the one with the personalized envelopes right? We arrived there really late and the woman at the counter said sth like "you won tonight", then we knew what we got.
Yeah I think on that one you had personalized envelopes so arriving late or early didn't matter

Date: June 9, 2019 19:04

What went wrong in Stuttgart tho? Berlin went so smooth

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 9, 2019 19:13

Stonesfan2146
What went wrong in Stuttgart tho? Berlin went so smooth

well, the box office had four windows but nobody knew before which would open. There was no ordenly queue, security didn't care. As soon as one (and only one) window opened, there was a lot of pushing and it was very hard to get through (and back). People shouted for the security to help and to control the situation. But the security as well as the police just stood there, wathched and didn't do anything. After I got the tickets I complained to some security people as well as to some police men but I was told that they didn't expect this and didn't know what to do (hey, it's not the hard to control some 150 people, is it?). Much later they put up some fences…
After all it's quite a mircale that nobody got seriously injured.
Well, I expected chaos rather in Berlin than in ordenly schwäbischem Stuttgart…

Date: June 9, 2019 23:08

Yeah wow I did not expect that at all at a concert in Germany. Looks like the organisation went completely wrong there, and the police men just standing there... Hope they learned from it for the next ones.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 10, 2019 01:04

it's almost un-German.

plexi

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: June 10, 2019 01:43

Do you have to wait to get in with lucky dips? Is there like a holding area or do they let you in right away?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home