Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 1, 2019 02:20

Far from a "techie", but I wonder if the shows they kept the links "active" on are ones they're not certain they won't reactivate at some point. They had to go into the program to activate New Orleans today, and apparently deactivated Chicago (?)

Probably not, but I'm keeping an eye on a few shows that are still "active" trying mainly for friends.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 1, 2019 04:25

Also strange, when going in to Chicago 2 via RS.com tour page or directly to Ticketmaster (not any Lucky Dip link), when you click on "type" in upper right the same options appear as the newly changed Lucky Dip link - Fanclub presale, Ticketmaster presale, Official Platinum, Standard Ticket, Chicago Bears Presale, and Special Offers. No more VIP packages ie Tumbling Dice, Start Me Up, etc., but why would there be all these various "presale" options listed where you need a code? Maybe a glitch and/or they're transitioning to another page....

Glad to be set with what I got, but was still curiously looking occasionally for the possibility of maybe finding something a bit closer.
Probably a case of too much time on my hands and/or obsessing over tix still lol.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 1, 2019 06:12

For NJ1 I’m still getting the “oh no… “ screen.
My plan is to keep reloading until July 31!

Has anyone gotten thru for NJ1. It seems all the LDs for NJ have been for 8/5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-01 06:56 by HalfNanker.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 1, 2019 08:52

CindyC
Chicago #1:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

In the last hour or so, the CH #1 link that I got on here must have changed.

I was getting the LD option this morning on it, even though I was unable to actually purchase them. Now I am getting the pop-up screen that says, "Official Platinum or Standard Ticket".

Is this happening for anyone else? I've tried changing the text after the "$did" part to some of the other ones being used, but no luck.

Topi - help!!

Wish I could!

Date: June 1, 2019 16:33

Whoo whoo!
Just scored another pair for Seattle!

Hometown gig and one where a bunch of family and friends will be Lucky Dippin'
cool smiley

Date: June 1, 2019 16:43

MisterDDDD
Re-upping..
MisterDDDD
In order of appearance cool smiley (thanks to Topi and all for deciphering links!)

Chicago #1:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Chicago #2
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Burl's Creek
?

Washington (DC):
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Foxboro:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

New Orleans:
?

Jacksonville:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Philadelphia:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Houston:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

New Jersey 1
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

New Jersey 2:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Denver
?

Seattle
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Santa Clara:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Pasadena:
?

Glendale:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Miami
?
[/quote]

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 1, 2019 17:56

MisterDDDD
Whoo whoo!

cool smiley

smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: June 1, 2019 19:52

Kurt
MisterDDDD
Whoo whoo!

cool smiley

smiling bouncing smiley[/quote

Good for you. Can you explain the process.What did you do to score them? Thank you.
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 1, 2019 20:07

Hi Where is the Lucky Dip link for New Orleans? I am on [rollingstones.com] , the tour dates page with the "tickets" buttons, but no link for LDs that I can find. Thank you.

It's not about the number of posts you make, or how many concerts you have been to. Ultimately what matters are the friends that you have made along the way, the memories that will linger always, and the passion that is forever in your heart.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 1, 2019 20:21

They're probably gone.

plexi

Date: June 1, 2019 20:23

rollmops

Good for you. Can you explain the process.What did you do to score them? Thank you.
Rockandroll,
Mops
Sure, mops.

Basically, just keep trying the links posted above for the specific show(s) you're tying for. 99.9% of the time you will get the "Oh No" or "No longer available" message, grayed out screen etc. When they are available (through returns) the link will actually work and the purchase process proceeds.. A good time to try seems to be early in the AM where the location is.. but the times are likely random.

Date: June 1, 2019 20:28

I got 2 for New Orleans. I have mixed emotions and about them. It is a pretty long road trip from southwest Missouri to New Orleans and I will be pretty bummed if my tickets aren’t decent. Would anyone here be able to tell me what my odds are of getting better than average seats ?

Date: June 1, 2019 20:51

jumpontopofmebaby
I got 2 for New Orleans. I have mixed emotions and about them. It is a pretty long road trip from southwest Missouri to New Orleans and I will be pretty bummed if my tickets aren’t decent. Would anyone here be able to tell me what my odds are of getting better than average seats ?
The more "sold out" the venue, the better odds for better seats is my experience.
A show with a lot of nosebleeds left doesn't bode well, which as of now seems probable that will apply to NO. Course there will be some good ones..

Date: June 1, 2019 21:11

MisterDDDD
jumpontopofmebaby
The more "sold out" the venue, the better odds for better seats is my experience.
A show with a lot of nosebleeds left doesn't bode well, which as of now seems probable that will apply to NO. Course there will be some good ones..

Ick! I would have guessed th exact opposite

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 1, 2019 21:38

HalfNanker
For NJ1 I’m still getting the “oh no… “ screen.
My plan is to keep reloading until July 31!

Has anyone gotten thru for NJ1. It seems all the LDs for NJ have been for 8/5.

I got thru for NJ1 about two weeks ago.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 2, 2019 00:56

so your saying there a chance...

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 2, 2019 02:14

I was asking for the New Orleans lucky dip link, whether or not you think they are gone doesn't matter. Thanks for the tip.

timbernardis
They're probably gone.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-02 02:15 by somegirl26.

Date: June 2, 2019 04:25

somegirl26
I was asking for the New Orleans lucky dip link, whether or not you think they are gone doesn't matter. Thanks for the tip.

I tried saving the link for it and then updating the list, but the link I saved didn't work.. confused smiley
That aside, I don't believe it would be of much use as the tickets that pop up now are returns made possible because of the postponed dates. New Orleans being a new show, I doubt any would appear. But, because of the late addition and a variety of other reasons, this show may be the toughest to "sell out" making it more likely than others of them releasing another round closer to showtime imo.

Date: June 2, 2019 08:25

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-02 08:28 by timbernardis.

Date: June 2, 2019 08:27

somegirl26

timbernardis
They're probably gone.

plexi

Still. Either way.

plexi

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 2, 2019 17:37

Has anyone ever succeed to score a Lucky Dip for Miami??

Date: June 2, 2019 18:19

First day of the public sale they had some available. Don’t think anything has appeared since. Many “resale” tix on TM for anyone with deep pockets.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 2, 2019 18:55

RAnderson
snoopy2
MingSubu
New Orleans ld available

Thanks, got some. In my haste and excitement I am now stuck with PIT, Floor and LD and no refunds or resell for New Orleans TM rep just told me.. so I'll be in NOLA with four extra tickets smiling smiley

I’m potentially interested in 1 LD. Email me.

Do you know ow to transfer LD? I've had zero luck with my TM communications, everything I ask for they tell me "no"

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 2, 2019 20:54

schillid
Philadelphia:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/02005573AAFD22CD?did=luckyd

New Jersey 1
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling-stones-2019-no-filter-tour/event/000055739E6F17DD?did=rscomluckydip

New Jersey 2:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000557BE3544EA0?did=rscomluckydip#efeat6916

Inactive links still...

No longer see $29.50 > "Get Tickets" buttons
or
"Error 0002" ...

I wonder if TM might create new URLs / web addresses for future lucky dip ticket drops? ...

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 2, 2019 21:20

schillid
schillid
Philadelphia:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/02005573AAFD22CD?did=luckyd

New Jersey 1
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling-stones-2019-no-filter-tour/event/000055739E6F17DD?did=rscomluckydip

New Jersey 2:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000557BE3544EA0?did=rscomluckydip#efeat6916

Inactive links still...

No longer see $29.50 > "Get Tickets" buttons
or
"Error 0002" ...

I wonder if TM might create new URLs / web addresses for future lucky dip ticket drops? ...

Phili LD works right now!

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 2, 2019 21:42

Phili LD works right now!

Not really, but thank you for the heads up.
The LD notice is there, but when you go to ... you know the deal.

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 2, 2019 21:48

The key to LDs is grabbing them the day tickets go on sale.
e.g. Friday 5/31 (31/5) for N.O. LDs were there all morning... really there and buyable.

This tour got mucked up due to the delay, but for past tours on the day tickets really go on sale, not the pre pre pre pre pre rpepeepep erp BS sale dates, but the actual day ticket go on sale to everyone, the LD option/portal is available through the RS website, at least it was for the zipper tour. It was there and LDs were easily obtainable. Maybe had to use different CC and various devices IP addresses to grab them, but they were there for several hours.

But I honestly appreciate the/any heads up for LD reappearing for this tour it is worth trying.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 2, 2019 21:50

snoopy2
RAnderson
snoopy2
MingSubu
New Orleans ld available

Thanks, got some. In my haste and excitement I am now stuck with PIT, Floor and LD and no refunds or resell for New Orleans TM rep just told me.. so I'll be in NOLA with four extra tickets smiling smiley

I’m potentially interested in 1 LD. Email me.

Do you know ow to transfer LD? I've had zero luck with my TM communications, everything I ask for they tell me "no"

Yes I have the same problem. Any advice on transferring a LD pair would
be appreciated. I’m just transferring to my daughter. Thanks.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: June 3, 2019 11:31

Message from TM representative: If you know a family member or friend who can attend the event you can call us and we can add their name to the order so they can pick up the tickets at the box office. All they would need to present will be their picture ID, order number and receipt of purchase.

Date: June 3, 2019 14:40

Djuro
Message from TM representative: If you know a family member or friend who can attend the event you can call us and we can add their name to the order so they can pick up the tickets at the box office. All they would need to present will be their picture ID, order number and receipt of purchase.

This message has been pretty consistent from TM reps with the additional qualification of having a photo (or actual) of the c card used to purchase with the last four digits showing communicated to some, which would also show on the copy of receipt.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1780
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home