Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 27, 2019 18:02

LovingCupola's post is on page 11 in this thread.

Rollingstones.com had nothing to do with this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-27 18:03 by Topi.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 27, 2019 18:20

Thanks Topi for the explanation, it does seem like the links are broken. Perhaps they’ll be another opportunity closer to the dates.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 27, 2019 18:43

I mentioned www.rollingstones.com cause thats where the LD are. Most of the time.
Jeroen

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 27, 2019 18:47

I think if they do offer another opportunity for more Lucky Dips it could be this Friday. That's the General on sale date for New Orleans, and presumably when LD's will be made available for that show. If so it would be 10AM local New Orleans time (11 ET, 8 PT)

Most of the shows are selling well it appears, but if they are planning on releasing more for the few that aren't, seems like that perhaps could be a good time as they are firing up the new link cool smiley More wishful thinking I suppose, influenced by last year's multi LD offerings in the UK. I'm set for the shows I'm attending, but a couple insurance tix or adding a show or two might be nice..

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 28, 2019 03:14

Before I go down ticketmasters rabbit hole, is it possible to resell lucky dips? Possibly put them in someone else’s name?

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: May 28, 2019 03:33

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-28 03:43 by Xam.

Date: May 28, 2019 03:40

Paddy
Before I go down ticketmasters rabbit hole, is it possible to resell lucky dips? Possibly put them in someone else’s name?

General consensus (amongst TM customer serv reps) seems to be yes, with a few hoops. Believe because of the postponement they've adjusted their stance a bit.
The hoops being putting the other persons name on the order in advance, and them having a photo of the credit card (or actual card) used to purchase with the last four digits showing, and of course ID.

If you can accomplish those things.. I'm doing it with one pair from a friend who can no longer make the show, and according to the rep I spoke with, it should be fine.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 28, 2019 04:31

MisterDDDD
Paddy

General consensus (amongst TM customer serv reps) seems to be yes, with a few hoops. Believe because of the postponement they've adjusted their stance a bit.
The hoops being putting the other persons name on the order in advance, and them having a photo of the credit card (or actual card) used to purchase with the last four digits showing, and of course ID.

If you can accomplish those things.. I'm doing it with one pair from a friend who can no longer make the show, and according to the rep I spoke with, it should be fine.

I cant complain because I sound like Mr. ED

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 28, 2019 09:25

I tried three times to transfer LDs and was refused each time (NJ). In the end I gave up and co-ordinated with my transferee. I refunded the tickets and he went online and they appeared for sale, so he could buy them himself.

syrel

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 28, 2019 12:30

That's rather risky as someone else could have grabbed them before your friend did. But it's a thought if worse comes to worse.

plexi

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 28, 2019 13:37

Is there a link for Miami LD?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 28, 2019 14:05

dimrstone
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 28, 2019 14:17

hockenheim95
dimrstone
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

I tried this one and when it opens shows:

Get access to tickets set aside just for you!

Offer Options

Start Me Up Package
Brown Sugar Package
Jumpin' Jack Flash Package
Gimme Shelter Package
Paint It Black Package
Tumbling Dice Package
2nd Round Buyers New
Official Platinum

Instead Glendale's link shows:

Offer Option

Lucky Dip Offer

Is this right?

Date: May 28, 2019 14:40

syrel
I tried three times to transfer LDs and was refused each time (NJ). In the end I gave up and co-ordinated with my transferee. I refunded the tickets and he went online and they appeared for sale, so he could buy them himself.

syrel
Yeah, not surprising that they are not "transferable" through normal channels.

But there have been enough people with written TM responses (posted here) stating "put other party on the order and have them pick up with c card info etc" to make me feel confident that will work. For me, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that scenario, either as a buyer or a seller, unless I knew the person. The ones I am going to utilize from a friend are "insurance" back up tix, so no stress, but selling to a stranger would be difficult under those guidelines.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 28, 2019 14:58

dimrstone
hockenheim95
dimrstone
[www1.ticketmaster.com]

I tried this one and when it opens shows:

Offer Options

Start Me Up Package
Brown Sugar Package
Jumpin' Jack Flash Package
Gimme Shelter Package
Paint It Black Package
Tumbling Dice Package
2nd Round Buyers New
Official Platinum

Instead Glendale's link shows:

Offer Option

Lucky Dip Offer

Is this right?

There is even a third version where it says "Oh No, these Tickets are gone". But it IS the correct Link. I saved it last November

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: May 28, 2019 15:32

has anyone gotten past the error code 0002 page? Is it worth reclicking ad nauseum, or is that waste of time??

Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: May 28, 2019 15:52

It's a waste of time. I was trying to buy tickets to Duff McKagan at Irving Plaza the day before they went on sale. The ticket price was $8. Kept getting stupid Error 0002. Never was able to buy. Next day tickets went on sale at $40. :-(

Date: May 28, 2019 16:06

im calling TM just to see what they say.
im sure they wont even know what LD tix are, though...

UPDATE:
she was very friendly and as expected had never heard of the tix. She looked into it and also went into her "inventory" and said there are none of that type available right now for the NJ shows. She was disappointed the web site was giving out such a confusing message and said she wished it just said they were sold out.

oh well, i was hoping maybe they'd have a few lying around and let me buy them directly over the phone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-28 16:18 by HalfNanker.

Date: May 28, 2019 16:47

Good job investigating! I thought about calling TM about Duff, but figured it was some secret deal.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 28, 2019 17:10

Actually, one person on the Shidoobee facebook group claims she was able to get LDs over the phone. Forget which show though.

EDIT: It was for DC.

"the person I spoke with said they were listed as 'lucky'", she said.

Anyways, the links we are seeing are just templates for the sold out/currently unavailable Lucky Dips. As time goes on, I'm hearing less and less of successful scores.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-28 17:14 by Topi.

Date: May 28, 2019 17:15

i did reload the error link and the "get tickets" button changed from green to blue...so that was exciting!

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: May 28, 2019 21:57

Is there a Denver link?

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 28, 2019 22:00

Looks like they finally addressed the error on the NJ2 link. not sure about the others. Not that there appear to be any available atm.

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: May 28, 2019 22:12

Jacksonville LD available now. Had them in my cart. Didn't get them. Don't need them. Bummer.

Date: May 28, 2019 22:20

Got 'em!!!! Thanks for the post!

Date: May 28, 2019 22:27

Your welcome. I,wish someone would figure out the Pasadena LD link. That would help me out. LOL.

Posted by: walterD ()
Date: May 28, 2019 22:29

I am able to put Jacksonville in my cart *after* glmmr_twn bought his, so it doesn't look like a case of one return, but more like several pairs available at once.

Date: May 28, 2019 22:32

I tried putting them into cart a few times and each time it worked. Now if someone could just move Florida a little closer to Colorado and then we could....

Date: May 28, 2019 22:45

Also, if the weather in Florida was more like Denver...

I'm dying for Pasadena. Number One on my list, after Chicago 1 of course. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-28 22:46 by glmmr_twn.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 28, 2019 23:08

Jacksonville LD are available.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home