Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:30

Do you have to be a member of the fan club to get Lucky Dip tickets?

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:33

James Kirk
Do you have to be a member of the fan club to get Lucky Dip tickets?

No, they are available to anyone.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: December 1, 2018 01:46

Well today I ended up with sweet bugger all angry smiley Raging!

I was severely hampered by being on the move all day, as planned months ago with no internet access after 4pm and only intermittent ropey WiFi up to then.

Scoring LDs for all 8 U.K. shows this year was an absolute doddle and I hoped today would be the same.

I tipped off an old mate of mine who’s a Scot based in Boston and has seen the band 4 tines but not since the start of ABB in 2005.

He made a half arsed attempt for Lucky Dips and scored a pair for Foxboro and will probably take his son. He said it came to over $100 with a load of BS fees added on top.

I refuse to pay the OTT full prices so will hope for more LD drops at a later date, or alternatively late drops.

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: December 1, 2018 01:55

LDs were so easy today

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: December 1, 2018 02:21

potus43
LDs were so easy today
yes lots of patience and refreshing (and realising in time you were refreshing the wrong page!)

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 1, 2018 02:34

potus43
LDs were so easy today

I wish. Not for me for Seattle. I got on at 10 AM, waited in the queue for less than 10 minutes, then refreshed hundreds of times, always getting a message of "try again later". When I finally got the message that the tickets were being verified, it stayed that way for over 40 minutes and never got the seats. Oh, well . . . As Michael Corleone said to Moe Green, "You're just unlucky".

I'll get in to the show one way or another! No worries.

By the way, glad for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-01 03:18 by DaveG.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: December 1, 2018 02:59

potus43
LDs were so easy today

Is this a joke? At first I thought we were only allowed 1 pair per account, which would explain the hundreds of errors I got.. "tickets exceed the maximum permitted"

But then I looked at my tickets and was able to get 3 pairs of Washington in one account. That was the only relatively easy show for me. Everything else was a dogs breakfast. Constant errors at checkout

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: December 1, 2018 04:46

If you missed out on the lucky dip sale today you can try these links to Ticketmas . I have found in the past they will reactivate the links first, then at some point later the lucky dip buttons on the Rolling Stones web site will become red and active.This worked in the middle of the night the last 2 US tours. Here is what I saved. Maybe someone saved the links to the other shows and would also share...

Chicago
[queue.ticketmaster.com]
Glendale
[queue.ticketmaster.com]
Denver
[queue.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 1, 2018 04:49

DaveG
potus43
LDs were so easy today

I wish. Not for me for Seattle. I got on at 10 AM, waited in the queue for less than 10 minutes, then refreshed hundreds of times, always getting a message of "try again later". When I finally got the message that the tickets were being verified, it stayed that way for over 40 minutes and never got the seats. Oh, well . . . As Michael Corleone said to Moe Green, "You're just unlucky".

I'll get in to the show one way or another! No worries.

By the way, glad for you.

Dave can you send me an email?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-14 05:21 by Paddy.

Date: December 1, 2018 04:50

The links without hyperlink

Chicago
[queue.ticketmaster.com]
Glendale
[queue.ticketmaster.com]
Denver
[queue.ticketmaster.com]

Date: December 1, 2018 04:52

I am unable to figure out how to get the URL to show

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: December 1, 2018 11:18

grzegorz67
Well today I ended up with sweet bugger all angry smiley Raging!

I was severely hampered by being on the move all day, as planned months ago with no internet access after 4pm and only intermittent ropey WiFi up to then.

Scoring LDs for all 8 U.K. shows this year was an absolute doddle and I hoped today would be the same.

I tipped off an old mate of mine who’s a Scot based in Boston and has seen the band 4 tines but not since the start of ABB in 2005.

He made a half arsed attempt for Lucky Dips and scored a pair for Foxboro and will probably take his son. He said it came to over $100 with a load of BS fees added on top.

I refuse to pay the OTT full prices so will hope for more LD drops at a later date, or alternatively late drops.

Greg
I sent you an email yesterday I scored 2 pairs LD'S FOR NJ 13/6. I have a spare tkt if you want it... face value £30 (UKP)

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 1, 2018 14:53

Here is a break down of Lucky Dip Tix cost and fees for Miami: so fees are around $16 above face value

The Rolling Stones: 2019 No Filter Tour

Sat • Apr 20, 2019 • 7:30 PM-Hard Rock Stadium - Miami, FL
Lucky Dip
Sec LUCKY, (General Admission)
USD $24.50 x 2

fees
USD $5.00 (Order Processing Fee)
USD $5.00 (Facility Charge) x 2
USD $6.16 (Service Fee) x 2

Ticket Delivery
Will Call
USD $5.00

USD $81.32

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: December 1, 2018 16:48

Putting my bet's all on New Orleans....If no Dips no go...

Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019 - on sale now!
Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: December 1, 2018 16:50

Anyone who got insurance and do not want it as i did in the frenzy of getting my tickets.
I went into the email they sent me and in the policy section there is a spot where it says you have 10 days to cancel.
I did cancel my insurance policy and now i am waiting for email confirming this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-01 16:51 by harleybla.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 1, 2018 17:31

harleybla
Anyone who got insurance and do not want it as i did in the frenzy of getting my tickets.
I went into the email they sent me and in the policy section there is a spot where it says you have 10 days to cancel.
I did cancel my insurance policy and now i am waiting for email confirming this

Thanks for this!
I accidentally hit "yes" for insurance on one of my orders, and didn't dare try to undo it in the middle of finalizing it.
Just cancelled the insurance as well.

*should be noted, that if anything happens where the band has to cancel (sickness etc) the tickets will be refunded regardless of insurance.

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: December 1, 2018 17:33

Just got confirmation on my cancelled insurance for the tiks.

Date: December 1, 2018 17:49

mikey C
Putting my bet's all on New Orleans....If no Dips no go...

This one will be interesting to see how they ticket it.
A few on the Jazz Fest forum say there is no way they'll do Lucky Dips there as all of the tickets, besides whatever pit or up-front section, will be GA.

I think they're right.. but the good news is the tickets (besides pit/up front section) will likely be much less expensive. GA for the day under $200 is rumored.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: December 1, 2018 19:29

The Acura Stage at Jazzfest is nothing like the Marcus Amphitheatre in Milwaukee. It's basically a big flat field within a horse racing track with a couple of grandstands on the perimeter. The grounds can get muddy. The sound is usually sub-par compared to your normal amphitheatre or stadium show. The set-up is a lot more similar to the show the Stones played in Cuba than a proper concert facility.

I also crapped out on the LD's for Seattle. I'm kicking myself for not just going to the box office yesterday morning.

Posted by: fredlynn19 ()
Date: December 2, 2018 02:04

Congo Square is the place to be for JAzz Fest. Reggae and world bests galore. Keith would agree with me.

I'm sick over the price of these Stones tickets to the stadiums. They are taking advantage of us. That's why I'm waiting bc I know Foxoboro tickets will be a plenty in May for less than face value just like last time they were there (2006 I think). People literally giving them away.

Love the Stones, but Jazz Fest not for them (or their fans as they will def play the hits) and they are already so rich, no need to price gauge us.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: December 2, 2018 03:42

Freddie Lynn 19. Was my favorite player as a kid.

Date: December 2, 2018 04:08

fredlynn19
Congo Square is the place to be for JAzz Fest. Reggae and world bests galore. Keith would agree with me.

I'm sick over the price of these Stones tickets to the stadiums. They are taking advantage of us. That's why I'm waiting bc I know Foxoboro tickets will be a plenty in May for less than face value just like last time they were there (2006 I think). People literally giving them away.

Love the Stones, but Jazz Fest not for them (or their fans as they will def play the hits) and they are already so rich, no need to price gauge us.

A lot of people on the NO Jazz Fest forum echoing this sentiment in terms of the potential cost of the day the Stones play. I think that the regular pricing for JF is a bargain. The *extra day (rumored to be $175) with the Stones taking the stage at 5pm and running later than normal, could also be a decent bargain. Course, without premium tickets, it could make for a long day sitting in the sun, and missing the other performers to get a decent spot, for GA to be worth it.

Part of me loves the fact that the Stones are the only band to command an extra day, essentially being too big for JF. I think by adding this extra day on what is usually "locals day" (switching that to the added day) is further fueling the outrage. But again, depending on how they do the premium seating, this one would be a blast to attend.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 2, 2018 07:33

MisterDDDD
The Sicilian

Exactly, though I highly recommend visiting the Gospel Tent. The first time I ever went to Jazz Fest I heard the singing as I was walking in a back gate by the main stage. Not familiar with the setup I asked my brother where that singing was coming from and he responded the Gospel Tent. I was instantly drawn into it. It was my first stop. Upon entering I was greeted by a full choir belting out Gospel songs that made the hair stand on my arms. People were coming and going, sitting in chairs, standing waving their arms, and dancing in the aisles. It was an exhilarating experience. Their voices blew you away. I'll never forget it, and always visit the tent when I'm at the festival.

Agree.. had the exact same experience with the Gospel tent.
Ended the day at the Blues Tent(another great tent) enjoying the Gregg Allman band.

I saw the Allman Brothers on the main stage there one year prior to the hurricane. Not sure how stages are there nowadays, but back then there was about a dozen stages around the track. Two other highly recommended pieces of advice if attending is one, stop in the French Quarter market and buy a Panama Jack straw hat, you will definitely need it especially if you are from the north and it is much cheaper than buying it at the festival. Two, buy the round trip bus and entrance ticket. Buses are constantly running back and forth. I would catch the bus at either the Superdome or the Hard Rock Cafe. That was a few years ago so I'm not sure if the locations changed. The buses have priority and drops you right at the gate and are lined up in the lot taking people back to the various pick-up points.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: December 2, 2018 18:40

only one opportunity for lucky dips?...i think i missed it...x$&(*^!!

Date: December 2, 2018 19:02

Rip This

They've been known to bring them back for the stadium shows in the past.
I think the odds are good, particularly for the venues with two shows...
(will require checking in here or RS.com frequently tho)

Date: December 2, 2018 19:08

schwonek
potus43
LDs were so easy today

Got LDs for MSG as well? ;-)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: December 2, 2018 20:22

potus43
schwonek
potus43
LDs were so easy today

Got LDs for MSG as well? ;-)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
there is always next time potus43...

Date: December 2, 2018 21:07

OMG bowled over with laughter!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 2, 2018 21:24

Rip This

I’m hoping they’ll drop some again. They have done it for past tours.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 2, 2018 21:27

latebloomer
Rip This

I’m hoping they’ll drop some again. They have done it for past tours.

Just replied to your post in main tour thread, but maybe better posted here:

They did it for No Filter, but not for any previous tours that I recall though I could be wrong. One batch, and one batch only - once they were gone they were gone.
That said, probably see more for these massive stadiums - especially ones that are selling slow such as Glendale.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1490
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home