Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR posting policy on drugs
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 28, 2018 14:53

Any posts and threads related to drugs will be deleted. If I see them again and again I will delete the user behind the posts.

In short, drugs have no space on IORR.

Bjornulf

Re: IORR posting policy on drugs
Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:14

Wow, that's harsh.
We have talked about the Stones and their drugs for years.
Is it still okay to discuss Keith's heroin use in the 70s?

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:20

Thanks, BV.

Keep your drug tales to yourself, people.

Date: November 28, 2018 15:22

LieB
Wow, that's harsh.

He might be referring to the thread, where people adviced eachother where you could carry stuff and where it was legal etc..

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:27

Hmm, tough subject for sure. Considering the fact that Marijuana is legal in some places. Other drugs are a different story of course. I agree with DandelionPowderman though. Think it was too much for one thread?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:43

LieB
Wow, that's harsh.
It would be ABSURD to say the Stones' drug use is off-limits.

It is a crucial part of their history...the good, the bad and the ugly.

If bv doesn't want people discussing their own personal habits, that's fine.

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:56

I believe he is referring to talk about personal use stories, how the substance was trafficked into the show, how high you were, etc. If you want to talk about Stones drug use, A good rule of thumb is placing yourself into the shoes of a history professor. A professor will not discuss personal drug use stories/events if he/she were lecturing on the history of the stones, but the drug use of the Stones would be pertinent to a discussion on the evolution of the band.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:16

Bring on the threads with best bars, stadium beer prices, and meet-up locations with the best beers from around the world!! smileys with beer drinking smiley winking smiley

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:21

Good. I think Keith would be indignant if he'd hear that anybody dares to discuss drugs on a Stones forum. You better not tell him.

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:31

Just say No to drugs. smoking smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 28, 2018 17:05

This is regarding posts where people talk about where you may use drugs, how and all of that. I don't really care if drugs are legal or not in a place on this planet. In other places, like Singapore, there is a death penalty on drugs trafficing. My personal opinion, which is shared by many others, is the fact that we DO NOT need more drugs on this planet, and certainly not here on IORR.

Also, this thread is NOT made so that some may abuse it for promoting drugs. For me, drugs are not acceptable. Nothing more to say. I have been offerend all sorts of drugs on tour, including cocaine this summer, I just say no.

Also, please do NOT twist my words into a Stones-related discussion. They hardly touch alcohol, and certainly not drugs.

My father used to work as a gardener at a mental hospital. I was born there, our family of 8 lived there, my best mates were schitzofrenics, all sorts of mentally disturbed people, and of course kids of neighbours in the area. One day in the 60's we started to see patients arriving to the mental hospital who were "normal" except they had taken drugs, like LSD and all sorts of other junk. They tried to fly like a bird, they jumped into the sea, they had split minds, they were hiding wheed in the cafe or in the apple trees and all over, there were people hanging from trees, by their own hand, cut down dead, please do not tell me drugs will bring anything good to the fuure of mankind. And please do not expect to post anything drugs related here.

Feel free to have whatever opinion and policy you may have personally on drugs, I will not judge or comment on it, but there is no space for discussion whereor how to use drugs here on IORR. It should be quite clear.

And please do not post any promotion related to drugs here. It will be deleted, and it is not acceptable here.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 17:12 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1437
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home