Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Who met Ron wood or other Stones ?
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 30, 2019 19:47

Anyone suggesting a brief ‘hello’ or handshake is akin to genuinely meeting someone, is overplaying things a little, I think.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 30, 2019 20:06

keithsman
Koen
Ronnie has said that switching between music and painting keeps him sane. So why complain here about him making a solo album?

So because he hasn't made a solo album for ten years he remains sane, so we shouldn't look forward to a solo album from him, is that what you are saying ?? That making Rock music will drive him insane ? . It becomes so confusing to be a Stones fan these days.

No, I meant him making music in general, touring with the Stones, guest shows with others, etc.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 31, 2019 01:03

keithsman- Keith's handshake was neither firm nor limp.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: May 31, 2019 01:54

Midnight Toker
keithsman- Keith's handshake was neither firm nor limp.

Yeah that's what it looks like watching him, man so relieved it's not a limp one lol, never trust a limp handshake winking smiley

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: May 31, 2019 03:17

In Boston 2002 I asked Lisa Fischer to sign my hand which she was so lovely to do. She was so petite and lovely and smelled so divine I dont' know what she had on...I went upstairs and hung out with a man who was very busy and it became clear that I had to run due to oncoming band dinner. but that was okay.. I luv them all. it was an attempt to clear some things up which I was never able to do btw.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: May 31, 2019 03:27

In Philly 2002 I was standing at the catwalk and as they came along to slap hands along the way keith came along and I was a bad girl and I grasped his hand which in retrospect I should not have done and I think it did some damage because they never did hand slaps again.. Sorry Keith!!!!

Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: May 31, 2019 04:46

I've said hello to Mick in a SF restaurant (late lunch) during Lounge tour, met Keith at a Tower Records signing gig in LA for Winos 2nd tour, talked with Charlie backstage in Vegas during Babylon tour and chatted with Ronnie at a book signing in Sacramento for his 'The Works' books in 88. Had drinks at bar in SF with Bobby Keys during Winos tour. Drinks with Daryl and Chuck too during babylon tour.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home