Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: How to get a similar Mick Jagger's Rockstar Hairstyle? (Your thoughts)
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: November 25, 2018 18:21

It should be pretty easy, just get a basic scissor cut and then it it grow out for a really long time. No styling/product needed. Most of us aren't blessed with a full head of hear like his though.

Date: November 25, 2018 20:28

ryanpow
It should be pretty easy, just get a basic scissor cut and then it it grow out for a really long time. No styling/product needed. Most of us aren't blessed with a full head of hear like his though.
Thank you Ryan! I will take It into consideration my friend, It will be amazing smileys with beer

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: November 25, 2018 20:56

Micks hair is incredible for his age, if you compare it to his reseeding younger brother Chris, Micks been fortunate hasn't he, he has more than he had in 81', no grey either. It's all in the Broccoli and jogging.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 25, 2018 21:14

Come to think of it - the same goes for Charlie. Around 1980 he was really going bald. Bill used to mock him. But he managed to turn the process. Probably broccoli and sex as mentioned...

Date: November 25, 2018 22:27

Stoneage
Come to think of it - the same goes for Charlie. Around 1980 he was really going bald. Bill used to mock him. But he managed to turn the process. Probably broccoli and sex as mentioned...

Yes he had a huge bold spot in 81'

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 25, 2018 22:34

Stoneage

Hair transplant, actually

Date: November 25, 2018 22:38

Lots of people say Ronnie wears a wig but i don't think so, although Art and Ted lost a lot of hair.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: November 25, 2018 23:35

Jagger is rumored to have the worlds' most expensive rug.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 26, 2018 00:05

Jagger got tour hair since 2012...incredible...

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 26, 2018 00:48

Stoneage
Bill had lots of sex. Probably still has, Didn't help on prostate cancer though

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 26, 2018 01:36

keithsman
Lots of people say Ronnie wears a wig but i don't think so, although Art and Ted lost a lot of hair.

Ronnie's the only one in the whole lot with an actual full head of hair. The rest are on a strict broccoli and sex diet, as has already been observed.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 26, 2018 12:57

treaclefingers
keithsman

Ronnie's the only one in the whole lot with an actual full head of hair. The rest are on a strict broccoli and sex diet, as has already been observed.

Actually isnt drug use (particularly Class A type) supposed to supress the sexual urges?
If so how come many ageing Rockers are displaying such a good head of hair.

Date: November 26, 2018 13:05

<How to get a similar Mick Jagger's Rockstar Hairstyle? (Your thoughts)>

Ask your hairdresser for a mullet, and stay indoors for a month..

Date: November 26, 2018 14:13

treaclefingers
keithsman

Word is out that Ronnies on the F plan diet too winking smiley

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: November 26, 2018 15:58

Interesting thread. Mick (and Ronnie) have been dyeing their hair for years. No sin there. Keith has had to rely on bandannas, scarves and hats for a long time to conceal his hair loss, along with some coloring which he gave up on a while ago. My question is, if Mick starts going bald, do you think he would still perform? Or would vanity rule the day and he decides to pack it in and call it a day? Personally I don't think he would perform again if his hair went away.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: November 26, 2018 17:04

^^^^^^^

Mick Jagger, BALD? No way, Bungo, - Commander would not allow it! If his follicles started to fall, I think he'd do something about it ASAP. There are very natural looking hair transplantation & scalp reduction techniques these days. A family friend had a scalp expander implanted, which stretched the scalp gradually until he had enough slack to have the hairless section surgically removed (he wore a cap during the stretching process) The result looks totally natural. Come to think of it, Mick was wearing a baseball cap for a while there...

Back to the original post - Diegoglimmerstones, may I suggest that you loook at vintage photos of Mick for your haircut inspiration (1978 & prior)? He's had some amazingly cool & iconic hair looks in the past. This is just my opinion (as a female who has appreciated Mick's allure over the years), and I hesitate to say it, but I think his present hairdo (Short-Banged Mullet) is dated & not particularly flattering on him. The bangs/fringe are/is tragic. I thought his hair looked better in his French press appearances for the James Brown film - hair swept off of the forehead and looking fine smiling smiley

Fun thread, BTW (broccoli & sex for baldness? - new one!)

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 26, 2018 19:10

Rockman

.................. Wayne Cochran

Insert Trump reference here

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 26, 2018 22:59

……………………..……………. 1963

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 26, 2018 23:15

The Cochran coif reminded me of this one:

Date: November 27, 2018 01:27

Plink
^^^^^^^

Mick Jagger, BALD? No way, Bungo, - Commander would not allow it! If his follicles started to fall, I think he'd do something about it ASAP. There are very natural looking hair transplantation & scalp reduction techniques these days. A family friend had a scalp expander implanted, which stretched the scalp gradually until he had enough slack to have the hairless section surgically removed (he wore a cap during the stretching process) The result looks totally natural. Come to think of it, Mick was wearing a baseball cap for a while there..

Back to the original post - Diegoglimmerstones, may I suggest that you loook at vintage photos of Mick for your haircut inspiration (1978 & prior)? He's had some amazingly cool & iconic hair looks in the past. This is just my opinion (as a female who has appreciated Mick's allure over the years), and I hesitate to say it, but I think his present hairdo (Short-Banged Mullet) is dated & not particularly flattering on him. The bangs/fringe are/is tragic. I thought his hair looked better in his French press appearances for the James Brown film - hair swept off of the forehead and looking fine smiling smiley

Fun thread, BTW (broccoli & sex for baldness? - new one!)

I remember an article years before the internet, in it this guy claimed to have helped a few celebrities ( including Mick ) with hair loss issues , he claimed to have worked wonders on Micks receding hair line.
Come to think of it i have a couple news paper clippings, one with Mick jogging where he clearly had a receding hair line. I'm not bashing, i'm just saying i can't blame Mick for having some work done, his image would look all wrong if he had a bald patch and receding hair, i'm happy for him to have had treatment for his fan's if that is the case.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 04:10

Some men look badass with a shaved head, like Patrick Stewart, Rob Halford, Stone Cold, the Rock...

It really comes down to your image and the shape of your head. Some men's heads are too round and it looks terrible.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 27, 2018 04:23

keefriff99
Some men look badass with a shaved head, like Patrick Stewart, Rob Halford, Stone Cold, the Rock...

It really comes down to your image and the shape of your head. Some men's heads are too round and it looks terrible.

I always admired Egghead played by Vincent Price in the original '60s Batman Series. thumbs upwinking smiley

Date: November 27, 2018 04:28

True story:

This goes back about 20 years ago. My friend was working as a professional hairstylist at a big photography studio in NYC. When MICK came in for his photo shoot, he wouldn't let anyone touch his hair. He brought his own stylist along with him. No one was allowed to touch him. So, as the old commercial goes "Only his hairdresser knows for sure" and they probably signed a gag order.

Date: November 27, 2018 08:40

shortfatfanny
Jagger got tour hair since 2012...incredible...

There was something weird with his hair in 2012-2013, though smiling smiley

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 10:06

In 2013 it was really short, more like 1989. Was back to 1994+ style in 2014. And on windy shows at No Filter you cloud see he lost some hair since 2014.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: November 27, 2018 10:10

Can't remember if it was the preface or chapter one or two, but in Rod Stewart's autobio you can find a detailed account on how to get a rock star hairstyle.

It involves use of eggs as well!

C

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 10:10

I got married in August and my first son was born a few weeks ago. Just wittnessed a few grey hairs on my head.
Any coincidence? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 27, 2018 10:11

<In 2013 it was really short, more like 1989>

No...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 27, 2018 10:24

tooooooooo much conditioner ………..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 12:29

Compare 2013 and 2014, he defenitely got longer hair in the latter one.

Photo credits go to BV.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1994
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home