Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Pit experience
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 25, 2018 00:50

VicJagger
Weird that the VIP packages are pricing the Pit seats almost $500 lower than the so-called “Front row” seats. They either think people value the ability to have an actual seat more than being closer to the stage or they are ripping off people who would logically assume “front”row means closest to the stage.

It could actually be a better view. The PIT regulates/ limits/ blocks
what you can actually ‘see’
the stage height, people taller than you, fans (the large machine type) equipment, angle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-25 00:51 by 35love.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 25, 2018 02:19

corriecas
Yup,
I think Gold circle is better than the pit. when you get in early at the stadium/arena...you are just one row behind or besides the pit.
I did this in Edinburgh and Prague.. and the view was great. and you pay less money than in the pit.
Jeroen

I did Gold Circle at Barcelona, Paris 3 and London 2. In Barcelona I went for the end of the catwalk (2nd row behind the early entrance people) and at the other 2 I went into the corner as close as I could get to where it Meets the Pit. Ronnie’s side in Paris and Keith’s at London 2.

Personally I think into the corner beside the pit is better as it’s obviously closer to the stage but far enough from the catwalk to see both sides of the stage. I find the bulk of the crowd tends to flock towards the end of the catwalk though.

I did Gold Standing in Warsaw and myself and Wild Sliwowitz were on the rail on Ronnie’s side but as we all know they had Diamond Pits there which took up all the best spots in what is normally GC sad smiley

For those getting seats at the front in the US, It should be fine, as long as you’re not stuck behind someone much taller - one of the pitfalls of seats on the floor.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 25, 2018 02:41

grzegorz67
corriecas
Yup,
I think Gold circle is better than the pit. when you get in early at the stadium/arena...you are just one row behind or besides the pit.
I did this in Edinburgh and Prague.. and the view was great. and you pay less money than in the pit.
Jeroen

I did Gold Circle at Barcelona, Paris 3 and London 2. In Barcelona I went for the end of the catwalk (2nd row behind the early entrance people) and at the other 2 I went into the corner as close as I could get to where it Meets the Pit. Ronnie’s side in Paris and Keith’s at London 2.

Personally I think into the corner beside the pit is better as it’s obviously closer to the stage but far enough from the catwalk to see both sides of the stage. I find the bulk of the crowd tends to flock towards the end of the catwalk though.

I did Gold Standing in Warsaw and myself and Wild Sliwowitz were on the rail on Ronnie’s side but as we all know they had Diamond Pits there which took up all the best spots in what is normally GC sad smiley

For those getting seats at the front in the US, It should be fine, as long as you’re not stuck behind someone much taller - one of the pitfalls of seats on the floor.[/quote]

*AND the PITs.
Please invent memory foam stilt high heelstongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 25, 2018 03:44

Aquamarine
mosthigh

I will never recommend phone-free shows too often or too highly, even though I know a lot of people don't agree.

I totally agree with you and have been called an old b**tard because of it! Who the hell wants to look at THAT?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 25, 2018 13:24

VicJagger
Weird that the VIP packages are pricing the Pit seats almost $500 lower than the so-called “Front row” seats.

pit seats???

Posted by: VicJagger ()
Date: November 26, 2018 04:57

Good catch, no such thing. Pit “tickets”.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 27, 2018 01:15

Can I use a walker to get into the pit area?

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: November 27, 2018 03:20

^^ If you do the Stones/Pit experience correctly, you'll certainly need a walker to get out of the pit area.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1168
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home