Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 23 of 28
Re: Chicago IL USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 19, 2019 22:11

Anyone know where to find the vote for the song to play? I hear WHIP is in it but don't know where to look to vote!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 19, 2019 22:16

sarahunwin

Anyone know where to find the vote for the song to play? I hear WHIP is in it but don't know where to look to vote!

[RollingStones.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 19, 2019 22:43

Thanks!!!!!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: June 19, 2019 22:52

Truly, truly maddening and disheartening experience on tm today. For the past 2 1/2 hours plus I've been trying for face value pit tickets. Probably more than 60-70 times now they've popped up and I've tried unsuccessfully to buy them, each time getting the "sorry someone beat you to these..." message. I mean, seriously?

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 19, 2019 22:58

Weather is looking AMAZING!! Keith's stick worked!!! ITS ON!!! for a Chicago show!!!

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: June 19, 2019 23:19

JN99
Truly, truly maddening and disheartening experience on tm today. For the past 2 1/2 hours plus I've been trying for face value pit tickets. Probably more than 60-70 times now they've popped up and I've tried unsuccessfully to buy them, each time getting the "sorry someone beat you to these..." message. I mean, seriously?

try vividseats, lots of good ticket on there and not the same TM fee's. i use them and they are fine as wine....cheers

Date: June 19, 2019 23:33

1985jayer
JN99

try vividseats, lots of good ticket on there and not the same TM fee's. i use them and they are fine as wine....cheers

Several hundred dollars more...

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: June 19, 2019 23:41

JN99
Amy340
Just got face value Pit 2 for Chicago 1 on Ticketmaster. They were going on and off in availability.

Awesome - congrats! I have put a pair in my cart 20+ times over the past hour plus but keep getting shut out...

This happened to us as well. Try using incognito browser window on chrome every time you try...this will get around any cookies you may have that they are tracking. Keep trying...it took a day and a half before it finally worked for us.

Posted by: kpzinn ()
Date: June 19, 2019 23:43

Just scored PIT 2 tix for $495 on Ticketmaster. Try using the mobile app if your browser isn't working.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 19, 2019 23:53

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 19, 2019 23:53

If anyone sees Al Bundy at the gig report back here!

Date: June 20, 2019 00:01

kpzinn
Just scored PIT 2 tix for $495 on Ticketmaster. Try using the mobile app if your browser isn't working.

Yeah, that hasn't worked for me either. Nor has incognito windows in Chrome. Shut out well over 100 times now (I'm not exaggerating that number in the least bit) but I'm still trying though I'm not sure how much more of this I can stomach...

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 20, 2019 00:09

JN99
kpzinn

Yeah, that hasn't worked for me either. Nor has incognito windows in Chrome. Shut out well over 100 times now (I'm not exaggerating that number in the least bit) but I'm still trying though I'm not sure how much more of this I can stomach...

Try for the Fan Club PreSale ticket option...
unlock it with code: MIDNIGHT

Scroll past the Platinum and the Standard to Fan Club...
Hope it works!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 20, 2019 01:13

They have been randomly dropping Pit 1 tickets for Chicago 1 all day. I kept getting them and then getting timed out when I tried to call to upgrade from my lower level seat. I finally just bought one and then called and asked for a refund for my lower level seat and they did it no questions asked. Easy peasy. So if you want a pit ticket, keep trying as they keep popping up. I find it easier on the app on my phone than the website. Works much faster. Good luck.

Date: June 20, 2019 01:18

Well I have been at this on multiple computers, browsers, and on the app for over 5 hours now. Countless times (well over 100 at this point) I've clicked to buy pit tickets virtually within seconds of them appearing and keep getting shut out. I don't believe for a second there are that many fans waiting to pounce on $500 tickets the second they drop. Even tried once on $650 Platinum pit tix - same thing...

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 20, 2019 01:30

That's strange JN99 b/c I saw them multiple times and had them in my basket with no issues multiple times but wanted to make sure I could sell/get refund for my lower level seat before buying the pit ticket. Couldn't afford to pay get stuck with 2 tickets.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 20, 2019 02:04

Stoneage
If anyone sees Al Bundy at the gig report back here!

This is great!hot smiley

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: June 20, 2019 02:04

JN99
Well I have been at this on multiple computers, browsers, and on the app for over 5 hours now. Countless times (well over 100 at this point) I've clicked to buy pit tickets virtually within seconds of them appearing and keep getting shut out. I don't believe for a second there are that many fans waiting to pounce on $500 tickets the second they drop. Even tried once on $650 Platinum pit tix - same thing...

JN99 something is wrong. I just pulled a single Pit 2 for Friday at face - first try. I had it in my basket. No error.

Date: June 20, 2019 02:32

Yeah but I don't know what it could be. Like I said, 4 devices, 3 different browsers on one of them, app on my iPhone, always with the same result. I even ran through my work VPN in case there was something weird going on with the IP address but had the same thing happening. It's still happening! Only for the Friday show though, no problem getting pit tix to checkout for Tuesday. I have no idea...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 03:58

I’ve already been in the US touring for 12 days and I’m finally making my way to Chicago from Philadelphia by means of the treacle slow but scenic Amtrak. I’m an hour from Pittsburgh and from there will get the night train to Chicago at midnight. Excited thumbs up. I love tour openers, having done 5.

The floor plan is very interesting indeed. I would expect more tickets to drop between today and Friday. 48 hours until it all kicks off. I was at the Stones party in NYC on Sunday night and met a few people who I know are already in Chicago.

This is by far my wackiest ever attempt to get to a Stones gig and it’ll be my 38th. I’m dong it on the basis that I know I’d regret not doing it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-20 04:06 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:12

grzegorz67
I’ve already been in the US touring for 12 days and I’m finally making my way to Chicago from Philadelphia by means of the treacle slow but scenic Amtrak. I’m an hour from Pittsburgh and from there will get the night train to Chicago at midnight. Excited thumbs up. I love tour openers, having done 5.

The floor plan is very interesting indeed. I would expect more tickets to drop between today and Friday. 48 hours until it all kicks off. I was at the Stones party in NYC on Sunday night and met a few people who I know are already in Chicago.

This is by far my wackiest ever attempt to get to a Stones gig and it’ll be my 38th. I’m dong it on the basis that I know I’d regret not doing it.

thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:15

JN99
Yeah but I don't know what it could be. Like I said, 4 devices, 3 different browsers on one of them, app on my iPhone, always with the same result. I even ran through my work VPN in case there was something weird going on with the IP address but had the same thing happening. It's still happening! Only for the Friday show though, no problem getting pit tix to checkout for Tuesday. I have no idea...

I had this issue on Sunday with NJ#2 Pit 2. Face value kept coming up. I spent an hour, hundreds of clicks, it finally worked. You're probably doing it fine if you get the "fan has beat you to it" message.

After I got that one ticket, I didn't see face value Pit 2 tix for the rest of the evening.

It's insane. Hang in there. Don't get paranoid. Don't have an aneurysm. I see Pit 2 Chicago #1 for face and I'm getting the same error.

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:18

The inventory online probably doesn't update 100% accurately. Maybe it's only a small amount of face value tix being released, and there's a serious lag. It's possible that many users are hitting up that pit.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:22

On Zip Code in Columbus, they literally took the ramp out that was above the pit cross-over, so Mr. Kid Rock could not even break the rule and go out the ramp if he wanted... The openers won't be out there. That looks like the drum kit comes up through the floor, B-stage all the way! Love it!!

Keith Urban is headlining the Lake Shake country to-do on Saturday night, next door to Soldier, and I believe he joined The Stones on Respectable in 2013, didn't he? That song vote could lean that way or another if there's a possible guest spot. Who knows? They had OOC on a list that belongs on the Rehearsal thread...

So ready for this! Will be up on Friday afternoon, parking on the Waldron deck... if you see an old freak with a red Columbus Zip Code t-shirt, feel free to say Hey!

Safe travels for everyone!!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:31

TKinOH
On Zip Code in Columbus, they literally took the ramp out that was above the pit cross-over, so Mr. Kid Rock could not even break the rule and go out the ramp if he wanted... The openers won't be out there. That looks like the drum kit comes up through the floor, B-stage all the way! Love it!!

Keith Urban is headlining the Lake Shake country to-do on Saturday night, next door to Soldier, and I believe he joined The Stones on Respectable in 2013, didn't he? That song vote could lean that way or another if there's a possible guest spot. Who knows? They had OOC on a list that belongs on the Rehearsal thread...

So ready for this! Will be up on Friday afternoon, parking on the Waldron deck... if you see an old freak with a red Columbus Zip Code t-shirt, feel free to say Hey!

Safe travels for everyone!!

Last year the only support artist I remember using the catwalk was Florence Welch at London 2. In fact I was shocked when she did as ai thought that was a no-no for support acts. She clearly had advance permission.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:35

Keith Urban could mean Dead Flowers too.

Date: June 20, 2019 04:40

I hope we get some guests along the way... always a cool, historic footnote, even if you would rather see anyone else join The Stones on stage.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:43

Does anybody have a decent link to the seating chart for Chicago? I'm taking one along.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 04:50

TKinOH-I'll be in the Waldron Lot as well. I'll keep an eye out. If your from Columbus you probably wont like my license plates, not Go Blue, but another famous College war cry. Anyone going to head to Chess Studios? Weather permitting, I may take a quick walk over there.

Date: June 20, 2019 04:56

Not from Cbus, but a big Buckeye fan nonetheless... I'm a homer all the way.

But, Rock n Roll knows no boundaries!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 23 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1767
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home