Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Foxboro MA USA (near Boston) 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 21:04

mickschix
I thought the CODE was MIDNIGHT not CLOUD....where did CLOUD come from? Today, Wednesday Nov 28 all Ticketmaster tickets are gone, sold out according to their site. I'm sure there are MORE tickets for Friday when the general public can just call in and buy..or buy online. It seems they allocate so many tickets for sale each of the first 3 days.
If you find a hotel in the Mansfield area the taxi/Uber ride is fast. It's only about 7 miles from the stadium. Some hotels offer shuttle service-check with the hotel before you book and do NOT say you're staying there for the STONES! Say you're staying for BUSINESS! You'll get the REGULAR hotel rate! Hotels TRIPLE their rates for the Saturday show!! I don't know how this is even legal. They discriminate against STONES FANS because we seem desperate for a room.

CLOUD doesn't work...

Hotel Prices...it's not "discrimination." And, it is not illegal b/c it's called "supply and DEMAND."

Hotel prices are always higher during certain events and seasons of the year based on DEMAND. This is nothing new and certainly shouldn't be illegal.

My advice: Search ALL your options. Only book hotels you can cancel. Keep searching up until the last few days.

I'm sure there are tons of Air Bn'Bs etc in Boston, Providence, Plymouth, Mansfield etc.....though, I'm also sure they will raise their prices once they know the Stones are in town...

there's also campgrounds:

[www.canoeriver.com]

[www.pinewoodlodge.com]

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: November 28, 2018 21:05

Haven't got a ticket yet.

Ive got 3 friends all sitting in section. But barely any tickets came up for me in and around that section when I've been refreshing most of the day. I wouldn't say its a very desirable section so I'm surprised.

I think im right in saying theres probably a lot of tickets being held whilst they try and sell some of the other parts of the stadium? So am I better holding off until general sale on Friday and hope for more to open up? Or buy as close as I can now? Availability should be in my favour because im looking for a single seat!

Date: November 28, 2018 21:09

stereomanic

Ive got 3 friends all sitting in section. But barely any tickets came up for me in and around that section when I've been refreshing most of the day. I wouldn't say its a very desirable section so I'm surprised.

I think im right in saying theres probably a lot of tickets being held whilst they try and sell some of the other parts of the stadium? So am I better holding off until general sale on Friday and hope for more to open up? Or buy as close as I can now? Availability should be in my favour because im looking for a single seat!

Keep checking today and tomorrow. If you find what you want, grab it. It might be worth your while to check at like 3am (EST) if you are awake. Strange things happen in the middle of the night sometimes.

If nothing works today/tomorrow, more tix will come available on Friday. Guaranteed. No chance the stadium sold out that fast. No way. Not at these prices.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: November 28, 2018 22:49

CLOUD is for some pre sales tomorrow - Thurs. - I got an email from local radio station WZLX and that's their code for Thurs. 10am pre-sale.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:38

Got two tix back field but would like to have one more and bring my daughter, if someone has one for sale GA floor or a good tip for me
Thanks in advance
Daniel

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:20

anyone know how numbers run for seats on floor seats.

i got a2 row 2 (presale) and love to see where low numbers are when facing stage.

thanks

Posted by: rara ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:52

chevysales
anyone know how numbers run for seats on floor seats.

i got a2 row 2 (presale) and love to see where low numbers are when facing stage.

thanks

just look it up on the seating chart on TM

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:54

I got 3 seats in 236 for my first gig in the Northeast!

Bringin' my niece and nephew for their first Stones' gig... They have no idea their lives will be changed! Hahaha!

Stoked for a Saturday gig!

So far, got Jacksonville, Glendale, Landover and Foxborough secured... will keep working on Pasadena, Philadelphia and Chicago 6-21.

Rock it!

Posted by: Shade ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:24

It took a few attempts but I was able to get two tickets for the Stones at Gillette on June 8.

Can’t wait. The boys always deliver a great show for MA and Boston area fans.

Mick and Keith: stay away from Warwick, Mayor White can’t bail you out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 02:31 by Shade.

Date: November 29, 2018 02:32

Your opinion, please: I really need to find an additional ticket on the GA field (back).I just noticed that Vividseats have more than 380 available at $33 more than the Ticketmaster's price ($167 instead of TM $134).

Should I wait for the general sale or should I secure my deal with Vividseat?

Anyone had bad experience in the past with Vividseat???

Never bought tickets from them.

Btw, their ticket sale system is, in my opinion, waaaayyyyy better that ''Shittymaster''

Daniel

Date: November 29, 2018 04:49

Daniel - I’d wait. There’s more pre-sales tomorrow (password CLOUD for some) and then the General on sale Fri. Good chance you can get tix from one of them. Seriously doubt those vivid seats are going to suddenly disappear.

Date: November 29, 2018 11:02

stickyfingers101
stereomanic

Keep checking today and tomorrow. If you find what you want, grab it. It might be worth your while to check at like 3am (EST) if you are awake. Strange things happen in the middle of the night sometimes.

If nothing works today/tomorrow, more tix will come available on Friday. Guaranteed. No chance the stadium sold out that fast. No way. Not at these prices.

Thanks for the heads up, I live in the UK so good being in a different time zone anyway haha.

Not really any ticket changes other than higher prices because normal tickets are changing into platinum tickets.

Fingers crossed more are released during the Cloud presale today or the General Sale tomorrow.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: November 29, 2018 15:12

My spouse and I are about an hour away from the venue.
If anyone needs help, please reach out privately.
We will be in section 135.
First show in 14 years!
Beyond excited!

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: November 29, 2018 16:31

hi all

got sec 2a row 2 but trying to find out seat numbering for floor.

anyone have any idea?

I thought it was from center walk out low to high nut not sure?

thanks

Posted by: golfjen2001 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 17:41

HAPPY HAPPY got 6 tickets Sec. 134 row 13 an hotel at best western 2 miles from stadium it's my wife's an friends birthday party my 50th stones show bring on summer It's only rock an roll but we love it.

Posted by: batcave ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:04

chevysales
hi all

got sec 2a row 2 but trying to find out seat numbering for floor.

anyone have any idea?

I thought it was from center walk out low to high nut not sure?

thanks

Center of the field are the low numbers...

Posted by: batcave ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:05

Kept refreshing the map and picked up 2 seats, #4 & 5, Row 19, Section A1....

Date: November 29, 2018 18:11

Thanks a lot... Got the one extra ticket on the back field I was looking for. My daughter will come with me.

Date: November 29, 2018 18:20

I love that they are now selling "Limited View" seats for $400.

geebus...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:39

stickyfingers101
I love that they are now selling "Limited View" seats for $400.

geebus...

That's outrageous.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:08

Well still trying to get single ticket, Row 10/11/12 of Block 308 to sit near a friend. None of these extra presales have seem to open up any extra tickets there. Finding it hard to believe a section like that is sold out. I can only assume/hope that a whole bunch of seats in that section open up in the general sale tomorrow!

Date: November 29, 2018 19:19

stereomanic
Well still trying to get single ticket, Row 10/11/12 of Block 308 to sit near a friend. None of these extra presales have seem to open up any extra tickets there. Finding it hard to believe a section like that is sold out. I can only assume/hope that a whole bunch of seats in that section open up in the general sale tomorrow!

They will.

308 is in the so-called "nosebleeds" correct? I think "Upper Ring" is the polite term!

If so, those are likely being held for "Lucky Dips"....if LDs are going to happen, that is.

I wouldn't panic. Just get in the 2000+ Waiting Room tomorrow, watch that stupid little man take his time strolling across the screen, yell at him to move faster....and score your tix when it opens for you.

good luck!

Date: November 29, 2018 19:25

stickyfingers101
stereomanic

They will.

308 is in the so-called "nosebleeds" correct? I think "Upper Ring" is the polite term!

If so, those are likely being held for "Lucky Dips"....if LDs are going to happen, that is.

I wouldn't panic. Just get in the 2000+ Waiting Room tomorrow, watch that stupid little man take his time strolling across the screen, yell at him to move faster....and score your tix when it opens for you.

good luck!

Yes the nosebleeds haha. Which is the ridiculous thing because I thought that would be the last part to sell out. But as you say maybe they are being held for LD's and might appear depending on other sales tomorrow.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:50

stereomanic
stickyfingers101
stereomanic

They will.

good luck!

Yes the nosebleeds haha. Which is the ridiculous thing because I thought that would be the last part to sell out. But as you say maybe they are being held for LD's and might appear depending on other sales tomorrow.

Given the fact that they are charging $400 for "Limited View" seats at this point, I would virtually guarantee they are withholding the "nosebleeds" (aka "cheap" seats) trying to "force" people to buy the more expensive ones out of panic/fear of missing out completely.

FOMO strikes again!

Don't sweat it. Just be in the Waiting Room tomorrow!!

Posted by: stabilo ()
Date: November 29, 2018 23:27

Hi we are coming over from the uk and staying in the best western I didn’t go for the pre sale so hopefully get the seats I want tomorrow see you there

Date: November 29, 2018 23:55

daniel t
Thanks a lot... Got the one extra ticket on the back field I was looking for. My daughter will come with me.

Yay Daniel!! Awesome. My quick story from when they played 2 nights at Boston Garden in '13. Had Lucky Dip for both. My brother and I had so-so balcony seats 1st night. (Still great though). 2nd night I brought my daughter (age 25 or so at the time). Was hoping for Pit, but got OK Loge Seats. OK - not bad. Show starts...I'll never forget a couple songs in her turning to me and saying "that's Mick Jagger."
Then about 5 songs in, I'm dancing and getting into it - and this 'Guy" with a head set comes up and says to me "How many in your party?" Just me and my daughter I say. Wanna come with me? We go out into the hallway - and my daughter is like, Dad, are you getting us thrown out?? He brings us down to the Pit, while the Stones are blasting through When the Whip Comes Down. We spent the rest of the show like 3 people back from the stage. BEST NIGHT EVER.

Date: November 30, 2018 00:07

DEmerson
daniel t

Yay Daniel!! Awesome. My quick story from when they played 2 nights at Boston Garden in '13. Had Lucky Dip for both. My brother and I had so-so balcony seats 1st night. (Still great though). 2nd night I brought my daughter (age 25 or so at the time). Was hoping for Pit, but got OK Loge Seats. OK - not bad. Show starts...I'll never forget a couple songs in her turning to me and saying "that's Mick Jagger."
Then about 5 songs in, I'm dancing and getting into it - and this 'Guy" with a head set comes up and says to me "How many in your party?" Just me and my daughter I say. Wanna come with me? We go out into the hallway - and my daughter is like, Dad, are you getting us thrown out?? He brings us down to the Pit, while the Stones are blasting through When the Whip Comes Down. We spent the rest of the show like 3 people back from the stage. BEST NIGHT EVER.

Great story :-) In my case, my daughter will attend her 4th Stones show in 4 different places (Montreal, Quebec City, Marseille, and Boston) but even though she's young, she already saw McCartney 3 times (2011, 2013, and 2018) and The Who first row in 2017 at the Quebec Summer Festival. We also intend to fly to Vegas to see Aerosmith during our Easter vacations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 00:08 by daniel t.

Date: November 30, 2018 00:11

Ticket question:
How come the General Admission tickets ont teh field have numbers of row and seat??? I thought the field was ''no reserved seats''?

Date: November 30, 2018 00:15

Daniel: The rear of the Field (for $132 or whatever) IS General Admission. I'm assuming you have printed out your tix - and it's showing row and seat #s? (I'm waiting on hard tix mail delivery for mine).

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:18

daniel t
Ticket question:
How come the General Admission tickets ont teh field have numbers of row and seat??? I thought the field was ''no reserved seats''?

This year in Europe for some shows - I don't remember which one - they sold tickets with seat numbers for standing in Golden Circle or somewhere else. Just a little mistake. If the right section is printed on the ticket it will be no problem.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home