Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Denver CO USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 9, 2019 05:15

Looks like stones plane landed in denver!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 07:33

Man these road trips have their little surprises: NOLA was the storm, Jacksonville was food poisoning, Philly was the nail in tire, today en route to Denver was kidney stone hit me while driving 70 miles an hour.. As I pulled off sweating and swearing my travel partner says, "Well its appropriate. Stones for the Stones."

I had to smile at that.

Resting comfortably in hotel room now and onto Denver tomorrow smiling smiley

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 08:18

snoopy2
Man these road trips have their little surprises: NOLA was the storm, Jacksonville was food poisoning, Philly was the nail in tire, today en route to Denver was kidney stone hit me while driving 70 miles an hour.. As I pulled off sweating and swearing my travel partner says, "Well its appropriate. Stones for the Stones."

I had to smile at that.

Oh my goodness. This is a treacherous trip for you! Hope you make it out alive!grinning smiley (Remember to say your prayers.)(And, hydrate.)

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 9, 2019 12:33

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 12:33 by Kurt.

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: August 9, 2019 13:24

Have fun guys! Enjoy the

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: August 9, 2019 14:52

snoopy2

I had to smile at that.

Omg. Hope you're feeling better. I know those are horrible. Have a blast!!

Posted by: fzv98d ()
Date: August 9, 2019 16:04

Heading to Denver in the morning with my first Lucky Dips! Can't wait.

Schafferstones

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 9, 2019 17:45

Will be coming in today.

Date: August 9, 2019 18:24

Know Before You Go: The Rolling Stones on Saturday

The Rolling Stones – No Filter Tour
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Come Early!

3:30 pm: Parking Lots Open
5:30 pm: All Gates Open (including United Club & Suite Entrances)
7:30 pm: Show Time (Support: Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats) 
PARKING & TRAFFIC ADVISORY
Be aware, stadium parking is expected to sell out by 4:30pm on show day. Fans are encouraged to purchase a parking permit in advance of show day through Ticketmaster.

If you have purchased stadium parking online, please PRINT YOUR PARKING PERMIT before coming to the stadium. Print in color so police & staff can ID the permit color and direct you to the correct lot.

To minimize traffic congestion and delays, fans arriving after 4:30pm without a pre-purchased parking pass should avoid the stadium area and park offsite at the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus or the Downtown Aquarium.

Driving Directions
If you purchased a parking permit, enter your Parking Lot information into Waze and it will lead you directly to the lot entrance. We suggest utilizing Waze to identify alternative access routes to avoid event traffic.

Mobile Tickets
Please make sure to log into your Ticketmaster account online or via the Ticketmaster app on your mobile device to access your tickets. Also, please ensure that your mobile device is charged and that you have your mobile ticket readily available upon arrival at stadium gates. For assistance, please visit the Ticketmaster website or call 800-653-8000.

Entry to Venue
All gates will open at 5:30PM; Gates 2 and 7 will be open for suite and United Club ticket holders only. Field Seat ticket holders must enter through the north tunnel, below gate 5.
Bag Policy: Follow Closely To Avoid Delays
The Rolling Stones and Broncos Stadium at Mile High strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the venue. Fans are allowed to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container when approaching the stadium gates.

Guests and their belongings will be searched upon entry into the stadium. Guest admission requires consent to such searches. Please plan on arriving at gates no later than 45 minutes prior to the event start time to ensure you are in your seat on time

Please reference our stadium bag policy info sheet for more information. If you don't want to go back to your car to store a prohibited item lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis for a fee of $5 on the west side of the stadium. Lockers will sell out, so plan ahead and be sure to adhere to the clear bag policy.

RTD Light Rail
The Broncos Stadium (referred to as Sports Authority Field at Mile High Station) and Decatur-Federal Station provide direct access from light rail to the stadium. RTD will add extra train cars to their regularly scheduled light rail service, starting two hours before the concert & after the event, until the Broncos Stadium station is clear of passengers.

Rideshare
After the show, head to Gate 2 on the west side of the stadium and walk west towards Federal Boulevard to the Rideshare pickup location at the intersection of 17th & Federal Boulevard (near the Sports Fan building).

For any other questions, call 720-258-3000

Date: August 9, 2019 18:28

tailgating rules
[www.denverbroncos.com]

Date: August 9, 2019 18:35

Just checked the weather. Gonna be beautiful tomorrow night. Thank god it won't be hot and humid like it was in Chicago. Be safe all and let's have fun.

Love and Peace.
Scotty

eye popping smileyRe: Denver CO USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: SJM2019 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 19:19

I'm heading to Denver later on tonight. I don’t have tickets yet so I’ll be heading to the box office in the morning.

Does anyone have any experience buying tickets on show day? Any tips for getting good cheap tickets?

Re: eye popping smileyRe: Denver CO USA 2019 travel and show info
Date: August 9, 2019 19:21

No service charge at box office

SJM2019
I'm heading to Denver later on tonight. I don’t have tickets yet so I’ll be heading to the box office in the morning.

Does anyone have any experience buying tickets on show day? Any tips for getting good cheap tickets?

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 21:49

[email protected]
Just checked the weather. Gonna be beautiful tomorrow night. Thank god it won't be hot and humid like it was in Chicago. Be safe all and let's have fun.

Love and Peace.
Scotty

not so sure about that.....i checked NOAA and it says clouds at times with 40% rain ...not quite as beautiful as i'd like it to be

Date: August 9, 2019 21:56

99.5 fm radio is all stones

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 22:09

Mile High Stage Build

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 22:12 by muncy23.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: August 9, 2019 22:28

[www.westword.com]

Mick out and about last night

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 10, 2019 16:01

Is everybody ready?
The Clock Tower downtown was lit up last night...

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 10, 2019 17:51

This show must be selling well, prices haven't dropped with resellers (yet). Called box office and they said they only have a few "Limited View" left so we're still holding out (see my tkts wanted posting on All Sold Out if interested, thx)

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 6, 2019 17:36

Hound Dog
Anyone know if the stage is up yet, so exciting to have the Stones here in Colorado, so many Stones fans in this state that have been waiting a long time.

Hey Hound Dog, this is Plexi. Did you see my reply to you in the thread that has the article about me from last Sunday's Colorado Springs Gazette? Can you get me a hard copy of the newspaper from that day? I will reimburse you. Please e mail me at tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: September 6, 2019 21:54

Hey Plexi, let me look around and see if I can find a copy.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 6, 2019 23:11

Hound Dog
Hey Plexi, let me look around and see if I can find a copy.

great.

plexi

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home