Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Seattle WA USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: February 2, 2019 05:36

Hairball
mosthigh
Wow, this is getting crazy...Neil Young & POTR at the Paramount May 20 & 21, The Stones on the 22nd, and Tedeschi-Trucks the 23rd & 24th.

If you got LD's the Stones are the cheapest show by far.

Neil has a night off the 22nd, so does TT. Could any sort of sit-in actually happen?

If Neil plays with the Stones, they could mash-up 'Brown Sugar Mountain'.

smiling smiley

Like a Crossfire Hurricane
Sister Morphine and the Damage Done
Tonight's the Night Time is the Right Time

On the Beach of Burden

Mr Soul Survivor

You Got Me Rocking in the Free World

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 2, 2019 05:42

Keith & Neil duet of "Roll Another Number for the Road" into "Before They Make Me Run".

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 2, 2019 06:37

mosthigh
Hairball
mosthigh
Wow, this is getting crazy...Neil Young & POTR at the Paramount May 20 & 21, The Stones on the 22nd, and Tedeschi-Trucks the 23rd & 24th.

If you got LD's the Stones are the cheapest show by far.

Neil has a night off the 22nd, so does TT. Could any sort of sit-in actually happen?

If Neil plays with the Stones, they could mash-up 'Brown Sugar Mountain'.

smiling smiley

Like a Crossfire Hurricane
Sister Morphine and the Damage Done
Tonight's the Night Time is the Right Time

On the Beach of Burden

Mr Soul Survivor

You Got Me Rocking in the Free World

Indian Girl in the Sand
I Am a Child of The Moon
Jumpin' Old Man
Helpless (Gimme Shelter)
Cortez the Worst
Sympathy for the Loner

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: February 2, 2019 07:08

Brilliant!! I’m definitely in for both nights if I can get tickets.

Date: February 2, 2019 07:52

Paddy

If you join Neil Young Archives ($20 a year, includes webcasts and archive song access) you get first crack at tickets before the official TM onsale date. (see Neil Young + POTR thread).

They're available right now for all PNW shows - excellent seats at all price levels ($75 - $265 + fees).

[neilyoungarchives.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-02 07:53 by mosthigh.

Date: February 2, 2019 08:44

mosthigh
Paddy

If you join Neil Young Archives ($20 a year, includes webcasts and archive song access) you get first crack at tickets before the official TM onsale date. (see Neil Young + POTR thread).

They're available right now for all PNW shows - excellent seats at all price levels ($75 - $265 + fees).

[neilyoungarchives.com]

Thanks A million for this. I’ll look after this tomorrow!

Date: February 2, 2019 11:26

Couldn’t wait! Bought tickets for both nights hot smiley

Date: February 2, 2019 11:45

I'd love to see Neil but I think I need to save my energy & focus for the Stones. Seeing Neil 1 night & the Stones the next (& working during it) would be too much for me at this point. Likely I'm going to take the day of the Stones & the day after off from work. I may change my mind but budgetary considerations have a place in the thought process, too.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: February 2, 2019 16:04

Well, I'm glad I chose Seattle for my only Stones show this time around, got a ticket for Neil Young for the Monday, Tedeschi Trucks band on the Thursday. Whoop whoop ! Staying at Hotel Seattle, half a mile from the Paramount. Going to stay a week in total, time for some sightseeing as well.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: February 2, 2019 20:18

Should be a fun week here.

Just checked the Elysian website. Their Fields location next to Century Link Field is open:

[www.elysianbrewing.com]

Date: February 2, 2019 20:23

Javadave
Should be a fun week here.

Just checked the Elysian website. Their Fields location next to Century Link Field is open:

[www.elysianbrewing.com]

cool. i must've been mistaken. as i said, i can't drink so i'm not hip to the bar happenings. alcohol doesn't mix well with meds i have to take. a bit of liver damage (thankfully healed) will cause you to rethink a lot of strategies.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 4, 2019 18:47

Got Neil tix for 21st. May do 23rd in Eugene on way home too.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 24, 2019 11:30

Ronnie's side pit available again for face value.

Date: February 24, 2019 15:00

Topi
Ronnie's side pit available again for face value.
Thanks Topi, just got one. Have a spare Floor B, row 25 ticket now if anyone wants it (face value of course).

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: February 24, 2019 16:50

Lisa Fisher also playing in Seattle night after Stones

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: February 24, 2019 19:53

I saw Neil Young w. Crazy Horse a couple of weeks ago in (freezing!) Winnipeg. So good - any of you lucky enough to see the Stones AND Neil in Seattle will be in for some serious rocking.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 24, 2019 20:13

Have tickets to both. My May is 3 Clapton, 2 Stones and 2 Neil shows (at least)

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:04

mosthigh

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get tickets for the show on the 21st, absolutely stoked to get to see Neil Young during my short stay in Seattle smiling smiley

Date: February 25, 2019 15:23

What’s the odds of Neil and potr playing before the stones

Date: February 25, 2019 16:15

Or maybe Just POTR?

Date: February 25, 2019 16:38

jumpontopofmebaby
Or maybe Just POTR?

that would be cool. their records have been pretty good. maybe uncle neil could come out for a song or 2. winking smiley

Date: March 3, 2019 17:26

Anyone know whether you can pick up "International Will Call" tickets from Centurylink Field box Office in the days before the show or does it have to be on show day ?

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 3, 2019 17:56

chriseganstar
Anyone know whether you can pick up "International Will Call" tickets from Centurylink Field box Office in the days before the show or does it have to be on show day ?

Tough one to know.. but would imagine if not Lucky Dips, a few before show day would work out.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 4, 2019 00:00

chriseganstar

In some cases, the box office doesn't receive them and/or have them printed out prior to the day of the show.
I tried to pick up some Roger Waters (or maybe it was Neil Young?) will call tickets the day of the show a couple of years ago when the box office opened at 11:00, and was told to come back after 3:00.
Normally I have regular hard copy tix sent in the mail as I like them as souvenirs, so can't be positive on how it works with all concerts. Call the box office directly, and they'll fill you in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-04 00:05 by Hairball.

Date: March 4, 2019 00:50

Hairball
chriseganstar

In some cases, the box office doesn't receive them and/or have them printed out prior to the day of the show.
I tried to pick up some Roger Waters (or maybe it was Neil Young?) will call tickets the day of the show a couple of years ago when the box office opened at 11:00, and was told to come back after 3:00.
Normally I have regular hard copy tix sent in the mail as I like them as souvenirs, so can't be positive on how it works with all concerts. Call the box office directly, and they'll fill you in.
Thanks.I also like to keep my paper tickets as souvenirs, but coming from the UK I had no choice other than will call. I'll call them when I get to Seattle.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: March 4, 2019 05:06

chriseganstar
Well, I'm glad I chose Seattle for my only Stones show this time around, got a ticket for Neil Young for the Monday, Tedeschi Trucks band on the Thursday. Whoop whoop ! Staying at Hotel Seattle, half a mile from the Paramount. Going to stay a week in total, time for some sightseeing as well.

Date: March 4, 2019 05:09

babyblue
chriseganstar

Oops did a boo boo.,you might be able to squeeze in Denver?

Date: March 4, 2019 05:16

chriseganstar
Hairball
chriseganstar

Thanks.I also like to keep my paper tickets as souvenirs, but coming from the UK I had no choice other than will call. I'll call them when I get to Seattle.

If I were you I would call from the UK now. In 2016 in Vegas I was told to pick my ticket up day of show, I went day before and they did give it to me.

Posted by: curt ()
Date: March 4, 2019 13:34

crholmstrom
jumpontopofmebaby
Or maybe Just POTR?

that would be cool. their records have been pretty good. maybe uncle neil could come out for a song or 2. winking smiley

That would depend on what agency you got the tickets from. If it is the will call window at the venue, I think it would be day of show...

Date: April 1, 2019 20:24

I wouldn't trust it, as it;s spam on my Facebook, but a page called 'Wine Events' - really a ticket reseller site - says Seattle now rescheduled to Monday October 28.

[www.facebook.com]

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home